Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole’s down with the kids, what does he look like carrying Sid about in his Priceywoods trousers and cap back to front 🙄🤣
Hi my Krusties , only Headline I've ever Believed in the Scum , Brutal Surgery , I know the Surgeon , Edward bleeping Scissorhands ,any way just popped in to say love u all ❤❤❤ been busy waiting for a delivery all day , it’s being delivered to home xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Skanky has had her surgery
Looks just the same to me.
A few more wrinkles around her 👀
Her face pulled taught from side to side

the liposuction has done the trick
But her arse is big or is it a trick!
I have now found out where the fat went
Around wankys belly and his chest
She shared it out !
How kind bless
😂😂😂😂
Good afternoon friends hope you are all having a lovely Sunday x❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Skanky has had her surgery
Looks just the same to me.
A few more wrinkles around her 👀
Her face pulled taught from side to side

the liposuction has done the trick
But her arse is big or is it a trick!
I have now found out where the fat went
Around wankys belly and his chest
She shared it out !
How kind bless
😂😂😂😂
Good afternoon friends hope you are all having a lovely Sunday x❤😘
Im a bit late and just saw her daily mail pics post surgery..
WTH has she done to her lips.
The v shape?
First thought is a stingray.
She looks like she needs a good moisturiser fpr her face. The eye wrinkles?
She paid to look worse?

Honestly she cant be happy

Reactions: 19
Im a bit late and just saw her daily mail pics post surgery..
WTH has she done to her lips.
The v shape?
First thought is a stingray.
She looks like she needs a good moisturiser fpr her face. The eye wrinkles?
She paid to look worse?

Honestly she cant be happy
She never will be ,she is in search of perfection🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is ugly inside and it shows in her bleeping ugly mush..Beauty comes with happiness etc.that old bleep will never be happy cos as I keep saying she is down and out bikey,typical.

Reactions: 18
Hi my Krusties , only Headline I've ever Believed in the Scum , Brutal Surgery , I know the Surgeon , Edward bleeping Scissorhands ,any way just popped in to say love u all ❤❤❤ been busy waiting for a delivery all day , it’s being delivered to home xxx
Oy you, do Argos deliver on Sunday?
I was thinking and here is my advice for Katie for a good complexion and good body

stay out of the sun - she’s always going on holiday
eat plenty of fruit and veg and unprocessed foods - she eats a lot of crap
Exercise regularly to keep healthy weight and strong bones - she has full body liposuction
Keep your skin free from products - she is always plastered with makeup
Wash your hair regularly keep it off your face - she doesn’t wash her own hair

I give up

Peeko love you too and may the best team win❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I woke up one Morning . The same as any other ,
I'm a Model , personality and The Worlds greatest Mother ,
The world thinks I'm Fantastic , With the Media Think I'm great ,
There's only some people out there who just like to hate,
They call Them the Krusties , only people I can't Fool
They call me Skanky, and think Cole is a Fool.
Oy you, do Argos deliver on Sunday?
I was thinking and here is my advice for Katie for a good complexion and good body

stay out of the sun - she’s always going on holiday
eat plenty of fruit and veg and unprocessed foods - she eats a lot of crap
Exercise regularly to keep healthy weight and strong bones - she has full body liposuction
Keep your skin free from products - she is always plastered with makeup
Wash your hair regularly keep it off your face - she doesn’t wash her own hair

I give up

Peeko love you too and may the best team win❤
:love:

Now I woke up one Morning . The same as any other ,
I'm a Model , personality and The Worlds greatest Mother ,
The world thinks I'm Fantastic , With the Media Think I'm great ,
There's only some people out there who just like to hate,
They call Them the Krusties , only people I can't Fool
They call me Skanky, and think Cole is a Fool.

:love:
you caught me in mid stream there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bedraggled Afghan hound!! Brilliant :love: . But, yes she is a witch for not encouraging her to look after it.
Skanky does not look after it's own barnet therefore unlikely to give a frig about the daughter's - its always at some hairdressers scrounging a free Do for its wig collection

What is she doing with her T-shirt 🤣
well thats put the mockers on England's chances then :)

Its doing that to accentuate its glorious plastic knockers just in case anyone has forgotten that 'ers is de best innit

She never will be ,she is in search of perfection🤮
She will NEVER find it because every time it looks in the mirror it'll see that hideous visage looking back :)

Well,I am going back donkeys years ago,first time I ever heard about her,it must have been when she was about 18,article in paper said ’glamour model kiss and tell star’ Sold story about footballer she had affair with..This was first time I had ever heard of Jordan..!I’m sure footballer was Paul Merson! Am I wrong?im sure footie bloke was a Paul someone.

• Wow
What is she doing with her T-shirt 🤣
Wondered how long it would take before she dives on the bandwagon...in the next few hours we should whichever house shes in decked out with flags etc etc all over the place

• Haha
  • Angry
Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕
When your whole life revolves around hair salons, nail bars, having your make up done, surgery etc.
Does she ever take her kids on a trip to the seaside, or the countryside or anything that they might actually enjoy. She is so self obsessed. Not one thought for anyone else unless she can make a pound out of you. She actually glazes over if anyone has a conversation that doesn't involve her. Just a narcissistic old hag.

They must just live on this 💩 week in, week out, that and takeaways. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dying to see her on Masterchef. I don't think she even knows how to turn an oven on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So with the Krusties on my case . I can run but I can't hide .
My only chance is to get those Fuckers on my side ,
They're on my case , i haven't a chance , got nowhere to go
So i picked a random Krusty, calls himself Peeko.
Ive gotta impress him , Gotta do it fast,
What is his hobby ?
well he loves Lozzas arse,
So I had to impress him, important dont you see ?
even though it was the red zone popped over to turkey.
Now my arse is impressive , even though its deformed and bent,
its bleeping wonderful .the size of a continent ,
While i was there thought id impress the rest of the Krusties'
go the Whole bleeping hog,
Might as well have my face done ,
Animal lovers , now I look like a dog

• Haha
I expect they will shortly be tucking into a microwaved Plop kitchen meal for their Sunday dinner, so exciting 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here, just want to say these threads are great and the title names are gold! People like KP really duck me off because it's messing with the heads of young girls. I'm 35 and haven't had surgery but one of my acquaintances (who loves KP and the Geordie Shore girls) started having stuff done at 25, she's now 30 and is heading in KP way. She looks botched and painful and it's so sad to see. Her boobs looked like they were going to explode at one point but it's so normalised to end up with the wind tunnel look that she's already planning more :( just been watching Love Island this week and I swear every single girl has had stuff done and just why? Some of their lips look like they're about to burst, it winds me up all of this!

Sorry for the mini rant but yeah, I believe that KP is sending out a horrible message about surgery.

Reactions: 25
When your whole life revolves around hair salons, nail bars, having your make up done, surgery etc.
Does she ever take her kids on a trip to the seaside, or the countryside or anything that they might actually enjoy. She is so self obsessed. Not one thought for anyone else unless she can make a pound out of you. She actually glazes over if anyone has a conversation that doesn't involve her. Just a narcissistic old hag.

Dying to see her on Masterchef. I don't think she even knows how to turn an oven on
price can’t turn cole on, so yeah, doubtful she can turn a oven on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.