Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole’s down with the kids, what does he look like carrying Sid about in his Priceywoods trousers and cap back to front 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Cole’s down with the kids, what does he look like carrying Sid about in his Priceywoods trousers and cap back to front 🙄🤣
A stupid child - he's trying to appeal to Prinny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Katie treats her kids to a day of pampering?.....errrrr, no, Skanky treated herself & those poor buggers were dragged along. I feel sick thinking about that poor tiny puppy rolling about in that huge carrier that madam isn't even holding straight. The poor thing is probably scrunched up in a corner 😕
Do you think it has had its jabs - doens't look old enough to be out and about.

• Sad
  • Angry
I think Princess needs conditioner, just saying.
There are so many products that would make her hair look amazing. She has gorgeous curls. But her mum won’t bother she leaves all that to Pete and Emily!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There are so many products that would make her hair look amazing. She has gorgeous curls. But her mum won’t bother she leaves all that to Pete and Emily!!!
Sounds familiar, could this be more proof on how little she cares about the children?

She's a witch, hair like that takes some looking after and not any old stuff will do, like you say there are some amazing ranges especially for curly hair. Why she lets her walk about looking like a bedraggled bloody Afghan hound I have no idea. 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's a witch, hair like that takes some looking after and not any old stuff will do, like you say there are some amazing ranges especially for curly hair. Why she lets her walk about looking like a bedraggled bloody Afghan hound I have no idea. 😡
Bedraggled Afghan hound!! Brilliant :love: . But, yes she is a witch for not encouraging her to look after it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bedraggled Afghan hound!! Brilliant :love: . But, yes she is a witch for not encouraging her to look after it.
You would think Katie would exploit this, making a big song and dance on Princesses Barnet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.