Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has kierans only fans ever been discussed? I was not expecting to see him insert a giant dildo into his ass. My god how hard up is he for cash?
I think Katie's taken all her exes up the arse, there's a running theme and she goes for a certain type.
I'm not keen on the only fans malarkey but he's a good dad to those children. They go out on 'proper' family days out...not to a beauty salon.
He was a stripper previously and a plasterer I think? Maybe his plastering skills are tit...he should've got Katie to show him as her makeup skills are similar😁

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping bleep,thick as bleeping tit the bleeping old bikey.🤬duck orf to nomad land you piece of filth.☹Go back to yer caravan dwellers..better off there…duck everybody off.,no!duck orf I don’t want yer bleeping lavander.Stick it up yer filthy bleep,it needs it.
I take it they didn't have those cheetah boots in ya size @Dollylovesshoes ;)

Has kierans only fans ever been discussed? I was not expecting to see him insert a giant dildo into his ass. My god how hard up is he for cash?
You what?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crawl is an imbocile.

'Monkey Haven is unreal, look at all these monkeys' then posts a picture of an owl!??
I'm on the floor - ha ha ha! 'Owling' with laughter...

yeah his onlyfans is all anal play. Some disturbing stuff on their. And even worse he’s doing it in his home.
How strange when he spent his evening b4 the creature stripping for hen parties... what name does he go by?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm on the floor - ha ha ha! 'Owling' with laughter...

How strange when he spent his evening b4 the creature stripping for hen parties... what name does he go by?
His name. He links it in his Instagram. I saw screen shots yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah his onlyfans is all anal play. Some disturbing stuff on their. And even worse he’s doing it in his home.
I think it's a really bad idea then tbh. All these kids will end up messed up with parents pushing this tit...literally on onlyfans. What's wrong with delivering for ocado🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's a really bad idea then tbh. All these kids will end up messed up with parents pushing this tit...literally on onlyfans. What's wrong with delivering for ocado🤷‍♀️
Oh duck I feel 🤢 need to add to my ocado order..🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣
Ahhhhh .... you have just echoed my thoughts exactly ... ALL of it 👌😄😄 .... particularly the last part ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She continues to throw money around like a millionaire, showing off her many holidays, surgery and today, eating oysters ..... she owes over 3 million quid ... those she owes, shouldn't have to watch her living such a luxurious life, while they suffer hardship, because she " wont " pay her debts ... please someone in the know, tell everyone/me that she will eventually get what is coming to her .... her boasting, is vile, and she is sticking a middle up at everyone ... I know the skank still has her money, its well hidden, but nonetheless, it's clear, she is spending it and telling all its her fuckboys money ... makes me so angry for those she has fleeced :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She continues to throw money around like a millionaire, showing off her many holidays, surgery and today, eating oysters ..... she owes over 3 million quid ... those she owes, shouldn't have to watch her living such a luxurious life, while they suffer hardship, because she " wont " pay her debts ... please someone in the know, tell everyone/me that she will eventually get what is coming to her .... her boasting, is vile, and she is sticking a middle up at everyone ... I know the skank still has her money, its well hidden, but nonetheless, it's clear, she is spending it and telling all its her fuckboys money ... makes me so angry for those she has fleeced :mad::mad::mad:
Any is probably offloading bundles of notes back to her whilst on holiday. She’s having a bit of a go in the red tops as well today

• Angry
jeez do they even know what they look like themselves? they use filters non stop,,oh and we have not heard anything about harveys nomination yet..shes no doubt relised it isnt the red carpet paparazzi athon she was hoping for..
The awards is a big event in association with ITV news. Someone will have had an email to notify that he has been shortlisted. Who ever received the email must have told Krusty but either Krusty not bothered at the minute or is saving as a story to sell. Whatever the reason you would think as a parent she would be proud, not swanning off to the IOW.
But it is next year and before that she has a bankruptcy court to face so I wonder what twists and turns we will get. What a god awful mother

What a pair !!! Why spend / free plastic surgery and still filter themselves. Still my old gran used to say you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear 😂😂
the only thing to be made out of them is An Example; Thats what happens when you are bad kids!! :)

She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣
If any of my boys brought that back with them there would be HELL to pay! Luckily they all despise it too so I'm safe on that one :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.