Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie price 48# the surgery has given her more wrinkles, I've seen less in a packet of crinkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was wondering where lil Precious is .... not in any photos for a while now :mad:
Left a Harvey's house with poor old Blade we think. If I didn't have the big dog I'd love to take that poor dog off her and retire him, he's shut outside in a bloody makeshift pen and only gets an outing when she puts him in a hot car unrestrained for a 3 hour trip to Leeds 😔😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Left a Harvey's house with poor old Blade we think. If I didn't have the big dog I'd love to take that poor dog off her and retire him, he's shut outside in a bloody makeshift pen and only gets an outing when she puts him in a hot car unrestrained for a 3 hour trip to Leeds 😔😡
What can we do? There must be some way to get the RSPCA to check them out. It’s their emotional welfare as well as physical. Dogs are just so wonderful, innocent and trusting. I would’nt be here if it wasn’t for the love of my dogs and my love for them and everybody else’s dogs. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh same here, I would love to take Blade in if he was suitable. All my dogs have landed on my lap, I've never gone out to buy one! Funny stories behind everyone, I'm sure I'll share one day😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What can we do? There must be some way to get the RSPCA to check them out. It’s their emotional welfare as well as physical. Dogs are just so wonderful, innocent and trusting. I would’nt be here if it wasn’t for the love of my dogs and my love for them and everybody else’s dogs. 😢
Sadly where this witch is concerned the RSPCA don't seem to care. I'd be lost without my boy. I lost my Labrador 10 years ago, he was 15, I said no more ever again as I was distraught but 3 years later I got puppy broody as I've always had dogs. So got the monster, he's 7 now. She does not give a duck about her animals unless they can provide content and clicks now, that's what I reckon. Blade & Precious are sadly last year's chip paper. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sadly where this witch is concerned the RSPCA don't seem to care. I'd be lost without my boy. I lost my Labrador 10 years ago, he was 15, I said no more ever again as I was distraught but 3 years later I got puppy broody as I've always had dogs. So got the monster, he's 7 now. She does not give a duck about her animals unless they can provide content and clicks now, that's what I reckon. Blade & Precious are sadly last year's chip paper. 😔
I think your right, the RSPCA they chase any other person if they dare do anything wrong with their pets, the evidence is well documented on social media that she leaves her dogs all the time it would be interesting to know who looks after them because H couldn’t and I don’t think it would fall under the remit of any of his carers. So who knows now she has given Paige the elbow🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
He’s the father to her children and still uses Katie’s name for the attention. He’s forever linked to her. So sorry to have offended you🙄
Hmmm you sound a little like a supporter of price, reading most of your comments ... also no need to be rude to others, we dont do this here, cut the attitude, we can also be rather nasty when required

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hmmm you sound a little like a supporter of price, reading most of your comments ... also no need to be rude to others, we dont do this here, cut the attitude, we can also be rather nasty when required
Been a few new likers lurkers today too, funny that 👍👍😘 all sensible newbies welcome of course 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The awards is a big event in association with ITV news. Someone will have had an email to notify that he has been shortlisted. Who ever received the email must have told Krusty but either Krusty not bothered at the minute or is saving as a story to sell. Whatever the reason you would think as a parent she would be proud, not swanning off to the IOW.
But it is next year and before that she has a bankruptcy court to face so I wonder what twists and turns we will get. What a god awful mother
Do you mean to say I missed Skanky arriving on the island? Hells bellso_O I went for a walk down the estuary today towards Yarmouth which she would have come into if she left from Lymington so I hope they came by car so could drive in the other direction....away from the West Wight!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Katie Price #48 Ban the troll, Ban the troll, Bunnycuddles says Ban the troll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck! I better get to work,

In the meantime,

Old Bunny cuddles.....(I've flagged it )

Bless your sweet heart beautiful lady, you had a lucky escape. You were far to good for him. He has certainly downgraded now. LOL LOL, he will be so jealous of hunky Carl. He's never got over beautiful sexy Pricey. LOL LOL..
I gave it a reply.

• Haha
  • Sick
The trouble with skwankys is they think they are zlebs😂now the IOW Hampshire see real celebs and locals just ignore them, I have seen a few when I have been out and about you say hello they say hello back. They are very rarely bothered by autograph hunters but if asked they have signed for the kids. Now skwanky will be hoping people will see her and ask for her autograph she is so loud that people can’t help but to notice/ hear her. I would never acknowledge either of them if I saw them out and about can’t stand either of them.

evening my fellow krusties hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Me I will be hemmed in by holiday makers heading for the beach I will steer well clear 🤣
Don't see many zlebs in Freshwater on the island...thankfully. They won't be shopping in our Sainsbury's local will they?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Kieran has been listening to his now ex-wifes fairy tales re her exes. :m
Peter Andre walked away with just the clothes on his back, he was so determined to get away from her toxicity. It took him weeks to summon up the strength to go legal and when he did he only took his share of their joint earnings from their shows. All moneys from her titty flashing gigs, ghost written books etc was hers and he took nothing from the home other than a coffee making machine.
Also Alex. What money did he take from her? Are you kidding me? He lost money after getting with her. His fight career in tatters after her outing his cross dressing and she gave him nothing in return but grief.

duck sake, I used to like Kieran but he's still making a tit of himself over her.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
It looks like from her you tube spoliers that Harvey now needs to use a disability scooter. if that is the case, his health must really have deteriorated from when he was posting videos going out for walks for exercise. Poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It looks like from her you tube spoliers that Harvey now needs to use a disability scooter. if that is the case, his health must really have deteriorated from when he was posting videos going out for walks for exercise. Poor lad.
Yeah, but on the plus side, Crawler got a new gym set up and two top of the range exercise bikes for Harvey to use free, so it's not all bad news eh?

• Angry
It looks like from her you tube spoilers that Harvey now needs to use a disability scooter. if that is the case, his health must really have deteriorated from when he was posting videos going out for walks for exercise. Poor lad.
Publicity Stunt, Katie is at it again being the drama queen.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.