Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest lot of photos of the gruesome twosome, they look ruddy ridiculous with matching tan and teeth. They could be a new pop duo called Plastic Fantastic or maybe they’re the Bisto kids grown up. Do they ever stay at home and do normal things such as housework or is their life one long holiday or cosmetic shopping trip? I wouldn’t trust either one of them as far as I could throw ‘em. Plonkers the pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣
Likewise

Reactions: 7
Interesting that Kieran says they split the kids 50/50... can't be true with the amount of time she's spent out of the country and the long holidays last year.

I love that you are so forgiving :ROFLMAO:
I think he's saying 50/50 not to rile her, keep her sweet. Whenever he's said something before publicly she's gone after him and Michelle. He doesn't want the tit anymore which is how all her ex's seem to deal with her.

Reactions: 12
Is that why the house is for sale because they've split or was that years ago?
I don't know to be honest - I think his dad has a lady in his life though.

This was there when she took her 1st steps (my arse) 🤣🤣
Correct. We also saw her practically dancing into the Maldive resort's breakfast buffet... she's so cretinous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about the 8 months in a wheelchair she was lying about on GMB last week? Injury end of July and up and walking in November is 4ish months by my calculations and she was walking before this.
Yup we know that but she forgets that we do probably because her brain is like a piece of Swiss cheese from all the drugs.

Reactions: 10
What about the 8 months in a wheelchair she was lying about on GMB last week? Injury end of July and up and walking in November is 4ish months by my calculations and she was walking before this.
[QUOTE="BigBlue2018,
She got caught walking in The Maldives didn't she

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔

Nothing overly special at all & not too different from what my car dealer husband sells.

Reactions: 6
Excuse me whilst I PMSL, tax payers money?????? Cheeky witch. Isn't you for sure Skanky!!!!
What a bleeping bleep,thick as bleeping tit the bleeping old bikey.🤬duck orf to nomad land you piece of filth.☹Go back to yer caravan dwellers..better off there…duck everybody off.,no!duck orf I don’t want yer bleeping lavander.Stick it up yer filthy bleep,it needs it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh the irony, they're visiting Monkey Haven:

" Our sanctuary is for animals in need of care and attention. You’ll learn all about these fascinating creatures, their personalities, and how they came to be at the Haven. Many were rescued from tragic situations, found tied up in airports, or badly neglected by their previous owners."

"It's unreal" Carwash Coal says on his stories, yeah cos what your skanky lass does to her animals isn't?

• Angry
  • Haha
Oh the irony, they're visiting Monkey Haven:

" Our sanctuary is for animals in need of care and attention. You’ll learn all about these fascinating creatures, their personalities, and how they came to be at the Haven. Many were rescued from tragic situations, found tied up in airports, or badly neglected by their previous owners."

"It's unreal" Carwash Coal says on his stories, yeah cos what your skanky lass does to her animals isn't?
Crawl is an imbocile.

'Monkey Haven is unreal, look at all these monkeys' then posts a picture of an owl!??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has kierans only fans ever been discussed? I was not expecting to see him insert a giant dildo into his ass. My god how hard up is he for cash?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.