Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t look a particularly classy company if all the car pictures are on a private houses driveway, especially as they are more expensive vehicles.

It doesn’t look a particularly classy company if all the car pictures are on a private houses driveway, especially as they are more expensive vehicles.
I don't think £5,995 counts as an expensive vehicle or actually any of the others except for the Lambo which no one wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔

Reactions: 7
Nothing overly exciting on there. The Lamborghini is expensive but I think it’s overpriced. As for the ratings I’m sure I have seen it well below the current rating with people complaining about after care service etc, unless I have the wrong company 🤔
Note: no reviews since April 2020. They just act as middle men... if that Lambo was on their books can you imagine the value write-down year by year.

Divorced. Carl time to run. :LOL:
Oh god please don't say that's what the so called fake wedding set up shite in Kirsty's back garden was actually some kind of official engagement party for skank and wank then?🤔

No, right company alright!
Have you read their replies to the bad reviews?
3rd one i read was proper rude

Oh god please don't say that's what the so called fake wedding set up shite in Kirsty's back garden was actually some kind of official engagement party for skank and wank then?🤔

Daddies house still up for sale too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Daddies house still up for sale too!
lol wheres the link wouldnt mind a look at how the other half live

just checking what the latest additions are to the "pose" brochure (y)(y)(y) the massaratti is looking good for a " new purchase" headline for the weekend
I’m enjoying reading the bad review responses. Whenever I’m booking/buying something I check how the company responds to bad reviews first and this one I would run a mile from. Clearly doesn’t take any responsibility and seems to pick at those who have bought a ‘cheaper’ car as such, mentioning the low value. Also states some people want for nothing in life and the complainers are clearly one..well looks like that’s turned back round to bite him now he’s stuck with Krusty, who clearly wants for nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
never ever seen any pictures of the gruesome twosome in that house at all tbh..i know sparta was passing another house as his own and got called out on a hys for bullshitting

never ever seen any pictures of the gruesome twosome in that house at all tbh..i know sparta was passing another house as his own and got called out on a hys for bullshitting
I seem to remember a pic of Skanky & Wanky in the conservatory with the lead piping ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Early on there was a photo of her in the Bespoke office. I believe that is a a separate building. :unsure:

Early on there was a photo of her in the Bespoke office. I believe that is a a separate building. :unsure:
Well Bespoke Automotive is clearly to be seen in the office with 3 desks so it is in main house or that annex.

I seem to remember a pic of Skanky & Wanky in the conservatory with the lead piping ;)
She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Run Forrest (Crawl) Run!!!
Interesting that Kieran says they split the kids 50/50... can't be true with the amount of time she's spent out of the country and the long holidays last year.

She's probably not allowed in the 'main house'. I do honestly believe they are embarrassed about her and the situation. I know I would be mortified if it was my son, I wouldn't disown him because I love the bones of him but I would seek immediate psychological help for him and hire a hitman for her😳🤣
I love that you are so forgiving :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.