Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has kierans only fans ever been discussed? I was not expecting to see him insert a giant dildo into his ass. My god how hard up is he for cash?
Whatever he does he is doing it in private with Only Fans and still trying to earn a crust, not like skanky who publicly has done some disgusting stuff that is easy to access and is happily ripping off creditors to the tune of over 3 million. He is a great dad to the kids, doing normal good parent things with the and not dragging them to nail bars or trips out to the hairdressers. Plus the amount of father figures they have been introduced to, which could be anybody but Krusty doesn’t care about things like that

Reactions: 15
So Kieron has unloaded it at last! Finally able to say "No thats not my wife, thank duck for that!"

I wonder if he's in line for a payout from it though to allow the divorce to proceed (bankrupt or not) because I can't see him getting anything when it owes Alex enough already

Reactions: 15
yeah his onlyfans is all anal play. Some disturbing stuff on their. And even worse he’s doing it in his home.
Tut, no thanks, most of us have had quite enough of that murkiness with Chaz Drury's sloppy Weener for this week ta 👍👍🤣.

Evening lovely people ❤ a big hug for my friend @Pom Bear 👽🤗❤😘🐾 and @BigBlue2018 I'm so glad your Dudley has the best loving family to look after him ❤❤😘

The Captain @265 is going to be beside himself with joy today at the news she's divorced. He's only gone on about it for months, mentioned it constantly, reminded us all at every opportunity she was still married, he'll be throwing a party tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever he does he is doing it in private with Only Fans and still trying to earn a crust, not like skanky who publicly has done some disgusting stuff that is easy to access and is happily ripping off creditors to the tune of over 3 million. He is a great dad to the kids, doing normal good parent things with the and not dragging them to nail bars or trips out to the hairdressers. Plus the amount of father figures they have been introduced to, which could be anybody but Krusty doesn’t care about things like that
I don't judge Kieron either ... whatever he is doing, his partner has no problem with it ... seems like an excellent father, and what he does on his only fans, he doesn't advertise, and keeps it private, not boasting ... does not affect his kids ... if his fiance has no issue with it, no one else should either ... as long as the kids are happy and content, which they seem to be with him and Michelle, thats all that counts .... the bleep that is price, has done far worse over the years, and its out there for all to see ... and once the children are older, they will seek out what their mother is ... Keiron selling a few pics on only fans, is nothing compared to the life the bleep price has lived .. not even close!!

Reactions: 19
I don't know if it's the matching huge white teeth or really bad filter but are these 2 morphing into eachother 😳
Jeez, that eyebrow is starting to rival Elvis, it's developing more of an independent streak as the months go on!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah his onlyfans is all anal play. Some disturbing stuff on their. And even worse he’s doing it in his home.
My. God.

She continues to throw money around like a millionaire, showing off her many holidays, surgery and today, eating oysters ..... she owes over 3 million quid ... those she owes, shouldn't have to watch her living such a luxurious life, while they suffer hardship, because she " wont " pay her debts ... please someone in the know, tell everyone/me that she will eventually get what is coming to her .... her boasting, is vile, and she is sticking a middle up at everyone ... I know the skank still has her money, its well hidden, but nonetheless, it's clear, she is spending it and telling all its her fuckboys money ... makes me so angry for those she has fleeced :mad::mad::mad:
I hope the oysters are off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The teeth and use of filter are getting a slating 🤣
Have these two twerps any idea how stupid they both look

Why would you want to flash a smile when it looks like you have a bleeping gum shield in your gob!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The trouble with skwankys is they think they are zlebs😂now the IOW Hampshire see real celebs and locals just ignore them, I have seen a few when I have been out and about you say hello they say hello back. They are very rarely bothered by autograph hunters but if asked they have signed for the kids. Now skwanky will be hoping people will see her and ask for her autograph she is so loud that people can’t help but to notice/ hear her. I would never acknowledge either of them if I saw them out and about can’t stand either of them.

evening my fellow krusties hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Me I will be hemmed in by holiday makers heading for the beach I will steer well clear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't judge Kieron either ... whatever he is doing, his partner has no problem with it ... seems like an excellent father, and what he does on his only fans, he doesn't advertise, and keeps it private, not boasting ... does not affect his kids ... if his fiance has no issue with it, no one else should either ... as long as the kids are happy and content, which they seem to be with him and Michelle, thats all that counts .... the bleep that is price, has done far worse over the years, and its out there for all to see ... and once the children are older, they will seek out what their mother is ... Keiron selling a few pics on only fans, is nothing compared to the life the bleep price has lived .. not even close!!
He can do what he pleases but the money he’s making isn’t much for what he has to do for it. Unfortunately when those kids are old enough to google their parents they’re going to see some damaging photos from both of them.
I do believe his sex addiction was one of the few honest things pricey has ever sold. He’s doing it for the thrill. He barely has 50 subscribers.

Reactions: 6
These people are leaving their kids open to all kinds of bullying and ridicule once they and their peers get old enough to access the Internet and that’s a stone cold fact.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He can do what he pleases but the money he’s making isn’t much for what he has to do for it. Unfortunately when those kids are old enough to google their parents they’re going to see some damaging photos from both of them.
I do believe his sex addiction was one of the few honest things pricey has ever sold. He’s doing it for the thrill. He barely has 50 subscribers.
Yep! I agree...anal play for a few dozen followers? He's hardly up there with the big money makers. I really don't get the 'amazing dad' thing some people try to push across. He's a fame bleep and as grotesque as Katie.

It doesn’t look a particularly classy company if all the car pictures are on a private houses driveway, especially as they are more expensive vehicles.
The kerbside bodger's!!

I don't know if it's the matching huge white teeth or really bad filter but are these 2 morphing into eachother 😳
He now looks as ridiculous as her.

I remember her showing off about how she'd been invited round to meet his parents. Obviously not a great success as we never heard anything else about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don't believe he had a sex addiction as he was with the most desirable woman in Britain🤣 I'm pissing myself laughing as I type🤣 I don't know tbh, he's looking after his kids well, his partner too. Who knows?
Hopefully he'll stop as soon as his new baby has arrived...and he can wipe his arse and his internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The kerbside bodger's!!

He now looks as ridiculous as her.

I remember her showing off about how she'd been invited round to meet his parents. Obviously not a great success as we never heard anything else about it.
If any of my boys rocked up with her I would kick her arse out of my house and then delouse the offending child 🤣

I still don't believe he had a sex addiction as he was with the most desirable woman in Britain🤣 I'm pissing myself laughing as I type🤣 I don't know tbh, he's looking after his kids well, his partner too. Who knows?
Hopefully he'll stop as soon as his new baby has arrived...and he can wipe his arse and his internet!
Mrs Ems you are awful but I like it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I do not believe it about the sex addiction, and as recently admitted it was made up for headlines. Whatever Kieran did, Skanky was just as bad and look at how she has treated all of her men.
The kids are going to suffer more over their mother unfortunately just as J and P have. She doesn’t care about them. Look at her behaviour, the awful staged photos she did where Boyson looked so uncomfortable. Not one thought about the bullying her kids would get again esp J and P.

• Sad
If any of my boys rocked up with her I would kick her arse out of my house and then delouse the offending child 🤣

Mrs Ems you are awful but I like it 🤣🤣
Awful, moi?

I'm a lady, absolutely well mannered, well to do and slightly filthy 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean someone putting dildos in their ass and then licking it for their followers clearly has some kind of sex addiction. It’s not unheard of.

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.