Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how you feel Squirrel, if it was Joe Public it would be a different matter - why the duck does she get away with everything!

Dirty Trollop!
I don't understand why people would cheat on their partner, if you want someone else's d*ck then finish with the person your with, after all it can't be love if you are looking elsewhere... The SLAG!
Because she gets off on hurting/belittling them

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her eyes and the lumps and bumps with her skin are terrible. It looks like she can hardly open her eyes now. That is a very bad job

@BigBlue2018 Dudley is very spoilt and loved🙂 , just how a pet should be taken care of not skankys put them in a cage and leave them there when they have outgrown their use. Belated anniversary wishes aswell. Hope it was a good one🙂
Thank you!

Duds is 13 next month so about 90 in human years.

He is spoilt. Fresh cooked chicken and rice in home made stock most days but he does have steak and salmon as well.

No dog food for Duds!

He does like frozen fruit lollies we make for him.

Since he's been struggling a bit we open the kitchen door and conservatory so he does circuits! Out one door, in the other but chases rabbits and cats so then collapses with his arthritis for a while.

He's also started hiding his bones in the house (badly) on the sofas. It's like living in a cannibals house. But I do remove them each morning you'll be pleased to hear!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I didnt know you could go to the Isle of weight for lunch 😜😂
Oh ffs im pissing here
Have any of you seen it?

Reactions: 5
Thank you!

He is spoilt. Fresh cooked chicken and rice in home made stock most days but he does have steak and salmon as well.

No dog food for Duds!

Since he's been struggling a bit we open the kitchen door and conservatory so he does circuits! Out one door, in the other but chases rabbits and cats so then collapses with his arthritis for a while.

He's also started hiding his bones in the house (badly) on the sofas. It's like living in a cannibals house. But I do remove them each morning you'll be pleased to hear!
Awwwwww bless him my friend had King Charles Cav,he also hid bones,biscuits,he used to bark at you if you sat on sofa near where his hid something.🤣 Dear Bertie was lovely.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off to the IOW today apparently.
What a waste of pain to go through, if anything that face-lift has made her look worse. And his botox hasn't worked, he still has more lines on his forehead than a druggy has on the table 😂

The scrappy unwashed hair and those scrunched-up creased eyes and you can see all the lumps are still there. Wear sunglasses you fool.
Wear a bag over her head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you!

No dog food for Duds!

Aww those pictures made me smile, my little dottie (in my profile picture) is just rubbish at hiding her treats but my big dog Alfie thinks it's great. He stands behind her casually watching, waits for her to walk away and goes in for her treat🤦‍♀️ he's a greedy git🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The teeth and use of filter are getting a slating 🤣
Jesus christ, she could eat an apple through a letterbox with those teeth, they look bleeping massive🤣
His teeth are big and white but hers are horse like🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can still see the big creases around her eyes in that heavily filtered picture! She has well and truly fucked up her face, I'll have to get my teeny weeny violin out...so sad😂
Totally deserved 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can still see the wrinkles and whats going on with his chin, he looks out of proportion - or do I need new reading glasses

You can still see the big creases around her eyes in that heavily filtered picture! She has well and truly fucked up her face, I'll have to get my teeny weeny violin out...so sad😂
Totally deserved 😁
Think Karma is started to kick in 😆

jeez do they even know what they look like themselves? they use filters non stop,,oh and we have not heard anything about harveys nomination yet..shes no doubt relised it isnt the red carpet paparazzi athon she was hoping for..

What a pair !!! Why spend / free plastic surgery and still filter themselves. Still my old gran used to say you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear 😂😂

Reactions: 10
You can only kid yourself using filters!!! No one else believes that’s how she really looks. Just so pathetic. Why pretend being what you’re not!!! Not sure what they think it achieves. Other than fooling others into believing that going under the knife is a good thing.
My OH told me today that he loves me just the way I am. ❤ Which is enough to make me feel good!!! So I’m happy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.