Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
He's the fool for letting her. It shows how shallow she is when he needs tweaking because his looks aren't up to her expectation. She'd find fault with the most handsome man in the world 🙄
She is shallow. She thinks a relationship is all about looks and sex. She will never realise it is based on so much more than that. Hence she will never find Real love. As she has no empathy or emotion she will never find it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gx2018

She said many years ago getting lipo was a waste of money bc it doesn’t do anything and she wouldn’t get it again. She also said she wouldn’t touch her face again. At this point, she is either doing this for the pain medicine or for the cash to sell the stories she makes up and photos.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Ha! You got me - PMSL ha ha!

How much more shit could she trowel onto her fizzog? Omg - her eyes are dreadful - all the wrinkles ha ha. She looks as hideous as it could possibly be. The bum - just looks stupid like it did before. That poor puppy. Under her nose looks a bit Daniella Westbrook to me... there is hardly any gap between her nostrils and her upper lip. Mad, mad, mad.
Omg that looks bloody scary, for real she proper looks like that cat woman. She paid how much???? Go get a refund love!!! Wouldn't pay a £1 for that. Cole really thinks that's attractive? Lies. He'll be off soon! Pamela Anderson my arse!!! Gross, gross, gross. What a laughing stock u are!

Mercedes

If you zoom in by her nose you can see what looks like stitches all that make will cause an infection.
She will have to remove every single inch of that make up very carefully. As we all know her personal hygiene lacks as confirmed by Kieran, I doubt she will . Another infection most definitely heading her way if she doesn’t.

• Sick

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Imagine having to have inches of make up on, to hide the surgery you've had done on your face. The surgery that you had done to make you look young and beautiful. The good news is, there's no way back from this, no surgeon can undo too much skin being removed and pulled up, she's a monster forever.

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

So, I have details of her biggest debts, kindly provided by someone-in-the-know. These 'accepted' figures are on a list of 41 creditors dated April last year...

Archerfield LLP £802k - would that be Andre's legal team?
Grosvenor DCR £69k - a consultancy which assists in legal and financial matters
HMRC £962k - this sum will have increased
Jordan Trading Ltd - £154k
MBNA - £21k
Newells School Trust - £10k - I'm not sure whether this is to Jett and Bunny's school or the elder kids

There is also a sum of £550k but they have not presented sufficient evidence for this amount to be accepted - they are the mortgage/lender - Kensington. They still have time or may have provided since the date on the list. Various vets and utilities are mentioned, TfL, etc.
The Mortgage company has the MM and therefore will appear as settled on list. The Solicitors have a charge on the MM for their amount but appear as a creditor as they do not have the house. Any amount owed to the Solicitors after the sale of the property will be recovered via the Creditors list.

Copy of the NDA Katie has used in last three years has been requested. Information of criminal/potentially fraudulent dealings take priority over civil. Katie, thus far, does not have legal representation.

We appreciate all the help and support that Tattlers have given to the team.

We have been given information that an IG influencer has a photograph that would have greatly helped the case but unfortunately, at present, has decided she doesn’t want to be involved.
@Binfest Please pass on request for NDA?

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Imagine, if she wore a mask and her new nose actually fell off into it....

(as I say, I don't get out much....)
Remember that Eminem video where Michael Jackson's nose fell off and it got kicked around the dance floor?

That'll be skanky strutting her funky stuff sho' nuff dahn at dat Sheesh top-nitespot aka kebab owse Hahaha!! :)

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
She’s a big fat liar. Sat on National TV and said they only went to a hospital in the Red Country and a villa in the hills in an Amber Country. Made out they stuck to the rules and were sensible. What about the hair salon, tattoo parlour and the shopping in Spain? GMB should have done their homework before she went on. Makes me SO angry.

Attachments

• Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’m truly absolutely gob smacked at these pictures . She looks absolutely horrendous !!!! Her eyes are now so tiny covered in tight wrinkles . Her skin is just awful and I’m at a loss at what’s going on between her upper lip and nose . Why , just why , would anyone want to look like that or more sadly think they look good . The amount of make up she has on to cover the mess under there . She looks worse than she did before. Her figure still looks out of proportion and boxy , she has gone past the point of no repair and all this just makes her worse then she already did . Shocking pictures .
It's absolutely horrific, it really couldn't get any worse. Knowing how gorgeous she was in her playboy heyday how can she even bear to look in the mirror? Also she's still exactly the same shape unless it's all swelling. I doubt it's the surgeons fault, she's been messing around with her face for a long time.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m truly absolutely gob smacked at these pictures . She looks absolutely horrendous !!!! Her eyes are now so tiny covered in tight wrinkles . Her skin is just awful and I’m at a loss at what’s going on between her upper lip and nose . Why , just why , would anyone want to look like that or more sadly think they look good . The amount of make up she has on to cover the mess under there . She looks worse than she did before. Her figure still looks out of proportion and boxy , she has gone past the point of no repair and all this just makes her worse then she already did . Shocking pictures .
She was "afraid she will look like a monster......................................."

Well done skanky - you achieved exactly that! :)

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Just what sort of make up does she have on? There's no way all the swelling and bruising would be gone this quickly. She looks worse than ever yet this morning she'll be fawned over and bigged up yet again. Just why is she on TV? Something really weird about this.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yup, the surgery is a huge success. She definitely looks 'fresher'. It's easy to see why she's so pleased with the excellent results....said nobody ever.
Surely it's illegal for the clinic to share filtered to fuck photos & take credit for the work? 🤷

Attachments

• Angry
There's something I can't quite put my finger on with her.
She's so emotionless (yes we know she can't move her face) but her voice, monotone, she's dead inside that one!!
It’s odd how much she loves the attention of people berating her. As soon as any opened their mouth on GMB she was all ‘oh here we go, have a go at me, you’re just like my mum, etc’.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Monsieur Crumble

Ahhh, he's a handsome chap ❤❤ I'm not a little dog person but he's lovely. I hope your daughter will join us at some point Crumble. And a hug for you 👽🤗❤😘
Thank you 😊 I'm a Rottweiler fan myself had many over the years all of them were excellent family dogs🥰 my daughter's Frenchie is a big muscly boy and he is a loving dog especially with my 7 year old grandson who is Autistic. My daughter initially went the Dogs Trust to rehome a dog and the little Frenchie was there( my profile pic is what he looked like then)poor little thing was dumped because he was not a recognised colour so was no good for breeding 😔 All Brachycephalic dogs should be banned! he has already had two surgeries to widen his airway, they need so much looking after and we know that Skanky doesn't take care of her animals 🤬 they have to have their snouts moisturised regularly and their pads, their tail pocket has to be cleaned regularly, they have to wear warm waterproof coats in winter and cooling vests in summer etc etc all things Skank will neglect to do and now they have yet another vulnerable puppy 🤬

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I mean honestly, where the fuck do you even start 🤦🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 What the fuck has Fern put her make up on with?......a Nerf gun?
I seriously can't stop laughing. I'm almost tempted to watch GMB tomorrow (with the sound off) just to see how bad she looks.
I'm coming out in spots and the itches just looking at her🤣
She looks really awful, and needs a bloody good wash.

• Haha