Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big_Joe

Thanks for new photo of KP. Dont mock its new looks (that would be 'trolling'......). Where is my £900k tax money? where is PETA? :) :) :) .

PS - Kieran and Peter shame on you. Allowing your kids to be 'used' by this 1 day will NOT look good on you. You have enough firepower to ask a District Judge for 0 contact (KP will be very happy with that. Sure there will be 10000's shit articles in 'Redtops' but does the safety of YOUR kids Kieran and Peter outweigh the needs of your Ex to get some £500 articles???. ).

Allowing your kids to see this monster is a bad decision (and you do read this.....).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I presume all this cosmetic work is free for her as she is plugging the surgeon? I don’t think I’d want to train for 7-14 years to have her ruin my professional reputation personally, but I suppose there must be money in it as she keeps going back to the clinic even though she slagged them off last time.

• Haha

oopsidaisy

**roll eyes** she really thinks she is something having a reveal. Hope they ask her about travelling to a red country and how a bankrupt managed to afford all these procedures. 😡
Especcially Kate Garraway with the Covid Situation and her hubby and Skank being a rule breaker, I couldnt interview the bitch

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
We are strong 💪all the while there is oxygen in our tanks 😉 we will fight on 😁 😘
We will fight them on the beaches... ha ha ha! Husband on way back as I type with my morphine - hooray!!! No oxygen yet - that is stuck in at the Health & Social Care area - they've been reminded 3 times now. Hey ho. :love: Lovely new pic by the way :)

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Well tbh the whole row with Hugo on LI was because he said he didn't like fake girls (looks and personality) so that is Skanky double fucked 😜

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Do we think the make up artist used sealed new products, and sterilised brushes. 🤔🤡😂 Itv must know how dangerous that was, and that she's clearly fucking nuts, they've failed in their duty of care, surely.
She used her own MUA and hairdresser. I doubt a GMB MUA/hairdresser would touch her with a bargepole with the fear of being blamed if/when she gets the normal infections.

In my humble opinion I doubt new products and brushes were used.

oopsidaisy

Has anyone seen Carl since the Botox?
What does Botox actually feel like? Never going to have it, but surely your face must feel weird!!!
I'll put my hands up here and that's why i think its totally ridiculous
They are supposed to mark the muscles that need it hmmm
Shove a load of numbing cream on you, longer for lip fillers and gradually work through, it doesn't really hurt just a pin prick
Lips can ive still got a puncture mark on my top lip, bearing in mind this was 8 years yes 8 years ago NEVER EVER AGAIN
I only had 0.5 ml lip filler put in and it was lumpy i wasn't aware of these dissolving things then
My mum very nearly disowned me my brothers and his mates just took the piss
I used to sit and massage my head hoping it would go away quicker, then got a thick fringe to cover the mess
I was in my early 30,s then and botox parties that should ne banned COMPLETELEY

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS LOOK AFTER YOUR SKIN AND AS MY OLD GRAN SAYS TO ME MOISTURISE EVERY DAY,IM SURE SHE STILL USES THE OLD OLAY PINK ORIGINAL BOTTLE AND HER SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Just seen she was given another six months. Omg she really doesn’t give a fucking shit 😡 driving around in a bright pink horsebox with her own name all over it and just no fucks given. She must sit there laughing.
She must have totally lost the plot. Either that or she's got some serious info on people in high places. I had a 6.5 ton box. If I'd have had all the surgery she's just claimed there's no way I'd have been capable of driving it

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
View attachment 655985
She has never looked like any of these pics
She of course has to say she 'loves' her ludicrous New Look because she knows damned well she is stuck with it now! You cannot undo that disaster can you? LOL :LOL:

I saw Katie’s sister had a baby. I bet that selfish cow hasn’t even met her niece yet.
It works both ways though. Would you want that thing breathing all over your newborn when its been to Red List Countries and is full of pus & gangrene? Most definately not!

It can stay a long distance away :)

midsummer blue

VIP Member
None of them with masks on 😡 oh what fun these kids have 🙄
Why doesn’t she do these things on days she doesn’t have the kids. It’s not fair that she drags them to nail bars. They never have fun days out with her like they do with their dads. It’s always all about Her!!!!

• Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
She actually looks bigger than before. Why on earth would you want a massive bum and legs? She's got that square boxy shape. I've got the same shape as I've got older, huge boobs and shoulders like a brickie, through years of riding, mucking out and heavy work. It's the worst shape to have when you hit the menopause. But hey it is what it is I'm not trying to be a 56 year old dolly bird.😂😂

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well @liar liar unless my hearing is going she said Harvey is terminal on the GMB interview, it was said in relation to going to a red country for surgery and she was trying to illustrate how serious she took the covid rules. Absolutely shocking that she would say that, unfortunately GMB cut her off rather than querying it.
She did say that, plus said earlier my mum’s terminally ill, “at the moment”

She never even answered why they wanted to give her a blood transfusion when asked, just waffled on…🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

Gx2018

That court case was finalised in 2011. Peter donated his award to a fund for Harvey. I presume you must be referring to some other case.
Yes there was 2 cases she settled one and lost the other. The small one for a comment she made about Peter was the one he donated to Harvey. The larger one is still outstanding. She owes all his legal fees. My friend works for the firm that handled Peters case and confirmed it’s outstanding.

• Wow