Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all caught up. Page 4 of a new thread already 😳. Thank you all for getting me the winning thread. @265 I'm sorry my suggestion caused you an erection problem 🤭

@Pom Bear I love the pic of Skanky with her latest fella 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm all caught up. Page 4 of a new thread already 😳. Thank you all for getting me the winning thread. @265 I'm sorry my suggestion caused you an erection problem 🤭

You gave 265 a bigger erection than it should've been...fair play, you've never met😂

Ok I'm going to get of the erections now. 265 must be worn out with my waffle😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You gave 265 a bigger erection than it should've been...fair play, you've never met😂

Ok I'm going to get of the erections now. 265 must be worn out with my waffle😉😂
He best be reading all of it, every post, as it's all him and his dodgy erections fault, he's caused the waffle tonight ladies 🤣🤣🤣🥕 I've used a carrot for him instead of the usual symbol, that'll do 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jeez I leave for half a day and there's already 5 pages of a new thread!
Can't be bothered to catch up so can someone recap if I've missed anything with them

• Haha
  • Wow

Thank you 😄🥰❤😀🤗😘 xx.
Katie price has now got him some Turkey teef 😄 xx

Polish_20210626_172718037.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jeez I leave for half a day and there's already 5 pages of a new thread!
Can't be bothered to catch up so can someone recap if I've missed anything with them
If you want to laugh I would recommend reading them😉
I should rephrase, if you have a dirty sense of humour I would recommend reading them😂

• Haha
Well, the first thing hairdressers tell you is don't sit with your legs crossed while having a haircut, it's puts you out of line & your hair ends up wonky. And if she was moaning her legs were so swollen she would not be sat like that for a start!
Why is she still crossing her legs like Men do - she showed us other thread she had it cut off 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So been to the hairdressers yet again, now going to stuff their faces, not long after polishing off a bbq
I’m guessing the big reveal of the new superbod acquired as part of ‘essential work’ is imminent!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing the big reveal of the new superbod acquired as part of ‘essential work’ is imminent!
I don’t think she has had much done by the look of her.
Don’t care what she does tonight. Had a glass of Baileys and I’m all relaxed. She can’t wind me up now….. or can she!!!!

• Haha
Am I going completely mad? Do you have a wig cut and blow dried ? Or am I missing something? Help me out here

• Haha
I don’t think she has had much done by the look of her.
Don’t care what she does tonight. Had a glass of Baileys and I’m all relaxed. She can’t wind me up now….. or can she!!!!
I'm not sure, she's certainly been in hiding but she's desperate for attention and will do anything...so dollys pot is on standby 24/7

• Haha
Am I going completely mad? Do you have a wig cut and blow dried ? Or am I missing something? Help me out here
Who knows peeko, she's a waste of space that does alot of tit that's a waste of time.
Time that would be better spent with her children.

Evening Krusties - back from a long day at Hickstead (big horsey show) - I've got a G&T and catching up on here.

Thanks @265 for the new thread. Glad to see Cole and his beloved are still trashing Malaga and not infecting our green and pleasant land :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.