Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I can't stand it, I can't even look at it, I've got to see if I can sort the captain's bad erection out, wish me luck 🤣🤣
I looked at my husband last week on our anniversary and thought the same thing🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please I need to know....
A bloke once told me I was like a pot noodle...too gorgeous!🤦‍♀️ anyone remember the adverts at the time? I was quite flattered but I tried a pot noodle a couple of months ago when I had no kitchen. It was bleeping minging🤣 my palette has obviously matured 😁
For some guys a pot noodle, is the food of gods, so take it as a compliment ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit concerned as it’s legover night tonight and I would rather have half a jar of pickled onions and a bottle of Prosecco. Any ideas for increasing my libido Krusties? 😳😂🍆
Do some online shopping for yourself...does it for me, shave your legs, get pissed...lay off the pickled onions😂

The full 9 yards then (I don't mean charmpit hair btw).
Oh yeah...landing strip too😳🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A bloke once told me I was like a pot noodle...too gorgeous!🤦‍♀️ anyone remember the adverts at the time? I was quite flattered but I tried a pot noodle a couple of months ago when I had no kitchen. It was bleeping minging🤣 my palette has obviously matured 😁
Well thank god it wasn't because you smelled of chicken and mushroom 🤣🤣the captain would swim to Jersey for a green pot noodle, Anna wave one at him, you'll be fine 🤣🤣

There, his little issue is sorted for now (thanks Admin 👍)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well thank god it wasn't because you smelled of chicken and mushroom 🤣🤣the captain would swim to Jersey for a green pot noodle, Anna wave one at him, you'll be fine 🤣🤣

That must have been an interesting 'ask' to Admin ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That must have been an interesting 'ask' to Admin ha ha.
Yes, sometimes my wording can go wrong. If I did it...

Admin, 265 has got a double erection so can you sort it out please. Thankyou, he'd be so relieved.

😉🤣

• Haha
A bloke once told me that I too was like a Pot Noodle. Absolutely filthy with a mouth full of crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit concerned as it’s legover night tonight and I would rather have half a jar of pickled onions and a bottle of Prosecco. Any ideas for increasing my libido Krusties? 😳😂🍆
I pretend my other half is Professor Brian Cox....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ha ha, I still owe him some pot noodles- borders are shut to swimmers 🏊‍♂️ from the mainland indefinitely though! Oh, let's not mention swimmers on this thread- it's a touchy subject for Wanky!!! 🇯🇪 😍

• Haha
Bloody love the curry one. It’s a guilty pleasure eaten on nightshifts
I hear you, I usually have a few in the cupboard, for when son comes home late, after a night half cut, laughing his head off ... Hungry, and shouting ... Mammmaaa where's the pot noodle .. Loool ... he only eats them when pissed, otherwise he doesn't want them when sober :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.