Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Pink Squirrel for a banging thread title!! 💖 💖 🤗 🤗 🥳🥳🥳Thank you Captain for the honourable mention and getting us up and running with the thread- now I'm "chatty " - bring it on!!!!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody love the curry one. It’s a guilty pleasure eaten on nightshifts
Do you mean just the curry one, not that Bombay one? God I once had half a spoonful of one of those, I couldn't see or speak for about 2 hours 🤣

Yes Jersey, we best not talk about swimmers considering he's got none, we'll be accused of being such 'orrible nasty trowels won't we 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hear you, I usually have a few in the cupboard, for when son comes home late, after a night half cut, laughing his head off ... Hungry, and shouting ... Mammmaaa where's the pot noodle .. Loool ... he only eats them when pissed, otherwise he doesn't want them when sober :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...
I love em' poured over a bag of 'Chippy' chips! (I wonder why they discontinued the tomato flavoured ones?)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can't get my breath with him dissing Philip Schofield tagging in Holly. Haha what a bleeping bleep.
Haha why not call out your missus for her past behavioirs???
Someone kick this fuckas knees hard and get him back on the floor where he belows with the all the dog tit!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So been to the hairdressers yet again, now going to stuff their faces!
So she's having her extensions/weave chopped and forgot to take the girly filter off her stupid phone. Stupid slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww...thanks @MrsEms Meanwhile, what's the DA and 'stones' all about??
I wasn't involved in yesterday evenings chats if thats what you mean? I believe DA was discussed last night, haven't got a clue about stones...I got some in my garden😁

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wasn't involved in yesterday evenings chats if thats what you mean? I believe DA was discussed last night, haven't got a clue about stones...I got some in my garden😁
I've got some on my music centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So been to the hairdressers yet again, now going to stuff their faces, not long after polishing off a bbq
Well, the first thing hairdressers tell you is don't sit with your legs crossed while having a haircut, it's puts you out of line & your hair ends up wonky. And if she was moaning her legs were so swollen she would not be sat like that for a start!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.