Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I don't drink due to my thyroid disease making my intolerant but I said duck it and had 2 very small glasses at the bbq we had this evening and it's hit me haha
Like you, I can't drink but mine is due to being one of those who had hepatitis C via a blood transfusion in 1971 (yeah, I'm that old..lol) leaving me with cirrhosis. Luckily I haven't had to go on the transplant list....yet:)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I would give to get my leg over.
I have some bolster cushions I'm flogging. Very comfortable for putting a leg overπŸ˜‰

I'm getting katie to advertise them, swipe up for a 0.001% discount, no strings attached. Bargain😁

• Haha
Oooh. I’m going to imagine I’m with Brian tonight…. Need a new impetus for legover night πŸ˜‚
Haha, bless you, I'm so lucky, none of those mucky bedroom chores for me, the only male in my bed is a 50kilo monster dog, he snores and farts but at least the only thing I get poked with in a morning is his left paw telling me he wants to go out πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, I'm going to bed. I've gone into a food coma.
Ok the wine glass has pranked me too🀣 again🀣 where the hell did the bottle go😳😁🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha, bless you, I'm so lucky, none of those mucky bedroom chores for me, the only male in my bed is a 50kilo monster dog, he snores and farts but at least the only thing I get poked with in a morning is his left paw telling me he wants to go out πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘
I have my Wheaten terrier Wilma on the bed most nights. Sadly I lost my old girl Lulu aged 15 three weeks ago. I’m struggling with missing her. Dogs are just so wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have my Wheaten terrier Wilma on the bed most nights. Sadly I lost my old girl Lulu aged 15 three weeks ago. I’m struggling with missing her. Dogs are just so wonderful.
I'm sorry for you lose, dogs are the most loving animal ever

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh bless you ❀ I'm so sorry, 15 is a brilliant old age, you obviously gave her the best life. At least you have Wilma to help you through, I promise it will get a little easier as time goes by. Lots of love and hugs to you πŸ€—β€ it's awful when we lose them, and then there's people like the skank who doesn't seem to even care about hers x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One more for tonight as no pics tomorrow from me as Sundays are my busiest day πŸ₯°

Lier Bar with Coles face on.
Resizer_16247490801590.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Barnaby is really having a laugh, no way could a fan type that and be serious...it's a piss takeπŸ˜‚
I really am going to bed now πŸ˜‰

Night all.

265, it's been a pleasure, your erection really tickled me 😳🀣
No wonder our captain can't get his leg over if that's what he does with it Mrs E 🀣 night lovely 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dip in and out of these threads but wanted to come on to say , does anyone notice how whenever she is away or doesn’t have the children, she posts a pic on her grid of her with one of her kids making it out that she is with them having a great time, when in actual fact one glance of her stories would show she actually isn’t. It’s like she wants to appear to a casual observer and her deluded fans that she is a great mum, when in reality she hasn’t seen any of her kids for weeks.

Reactions: 24
Am I going completely mad? Do you have a wig cut and blow dried ? Or am I missing something? Help me out here
She had a weave before she left. That has to be dried totally or you can get mould - yup, mould. You also have to treat the scalp to stop dry scalp.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Am I going completely mad? Do you have a wig cut and blow dried ? Or am I missing something? Help me out here
Why go there to the salon when she could post her rugs to them?

This is obviously a pisshead - that or a deranged loony escaped from the asylum.

How long is it since Frank "won" this prize anyway because a lot has changed in the interim :(

She had a weave before she left. That has to be dried totally or you can get mould - yup, mould. You also have to treat the scalp to stop dry scalp.
Mouldy on top and "downstairs" too :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I dip in and out of these threads but wanted to come on to say , does anyone notice how whenever she is away or doesn’t have the children, she posts a pic on her grid of her with one of her kids making it out that she is with them having a great time, when in actual fact one glance of her stories would show she actually isn’t. It’s like she wants to appear to a casual observer and her deluded fans that she is a great mum, when in reality she hasn’t seen any of her kids for weeks.
Yep, this has been raised a few times, Katie posted a photo of her and Bunny in a wig which made the news, Katie hasn't really mentioned her kids at all and this has been the case for a while. Katie just uses her own kids to HER advantage and when it suits her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.