Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get my breath with him dissing Philip Schofield tagging in Holly. Haha what a bleeping bleep.
Haha why not call out your missus for her past behavioirs???
Someone kick this fuckas knees hard and get him back on the floor where he belows with the all the dog tit!!!!
Considering " what " he is with ... he has no shame, bad mouthing others .... he is in essence, getting married to the village bike .. shes seen more traffic than the M25 on a busy bank holiday ... dimwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering " what " he is with ... he has no shame, bad mouthing others .... he is in essence, getting married to the village bike .. shes seen more traffic than the M25 on a busy bank holiday ... dimwit!
She's had more helmets than there are hard hats on the M25 roadworks an'all 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cox or no Cox ~ he won't be investigating my Black-Hole!
True story this, folks: My fella is a massive Doctor Who fan and has a life-size Dalek in one of his bedrooms. His fave assistant is Jo (Katy Manning) Last Xmas I dressed all sexy-like and posed by his dalek wearing a Katy Manning card-board mask. Naturally we were getting a tad frisky and he dashed to the loo to brush his teeth and guess what? I'd swapped the mask for a Katie Price one.....x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh this is great. I was just about to cook a curry and the family have decided to order a Chinese! I have the night off🎉🍾🥂
I can spend more time with you lovely filthy lot🤣

Or was it just me being rude? Ahh well😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some more BS on MSN courtesy of OK Drivel

The photo is of It with Bunny in a wig where they describe It as having "No make-up on and unfiltered". Like hell it is LOL! Then theres those hilarious eyebrows crawling over its orange lumpy complexion for a start but then they have the sheer gall to describe It as a "businesswoman"!!! FFS!!! :)

True story this, folks: My fella is a massive Doctor Who fan and has a life-size Dalek in one of his bedrooms. His fave assistant is Jo (Katy Manning) Last Xmas I dressed all sexy-like and posed by his dalek wearing a Katy Manning card-board mask. Naturally we were getting a tad frisky and he dashed to the loo to brush his teeth and guess what? I'd swapped the mask for a Katie Price one.....x
That got rid of him then lol. The poor bloke has been traumatised :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you swap your mask to Katie price? My god you must've had a hell of a headache 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and shagged the entire UK Armed Forces one -after-the-other :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are those shoes! Simple example of zelebs thinking because something is designer it looks good 🤢 lol as another poster said earlier 😂 she can get her hair done but not bunnies ....now look what she's doing now .. exactly that 😂😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh tit Wales have monumentally lost to Denmark. My husband and son are in a bad mood. Ahhh, it was going so well. It's time for Alexa and some happy tunes to cheer them up.

I'm so confused about Katie and her lack of contact, motherly instincts towards her children. I'm not a perfect parent but whatever I do is always put them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
and shagged the entire UK Armed Forces one -after-the-other :)
Katie, Crawl and Elton were walking in the park one day when all of a sudden, Katie trips up, falls forward, and gets her head jammed in the railings. Quick as a flash, Crawl drops his trackie-bottoms and rapidly gives her one. He then shouts 'Hey Elton it's your turn next!' Elton promptly bursts into tears...'What's the matter' asks Crawl, to which Elton replied, 'I can't get my head through the railings!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you get older🤣all the bleeping hair disappears,Not a minge thing or armhole duck.I’m bald as as a coot.l🤣
Oh jeezus I had to reply to you, I forgot with all of these erections!
Do you mean hole or armhole? I am very much looking forward to not bothering🤣 you are so funny❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh tit Wales have monumentally lost to Denmark. My husband and son are in a bad mood. Ahhh, it was going so well. It's time for Alexa and some happy tunes to cheer them up.

I'm so confused about Katie and her lack of contact, motherly instincts towards her children. I'm not a perfect parent but whatever I do is always put them first.
We all put our kids first, however old they are Mrs E. And that's why we don't understand anyone that doesn't, it's a bloody alien concept to all us caring parents everywhere. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So been to the hairdressers yet again, now going to stuff their faces, not long after polishing off a bbq
AND FFS I assume that BS up the top of the photo "Cute Kitty plus tan" is the list of filters it's supposedly NOT using on every single crappy shot??

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh jeezus I had to reply to you, I forgot with all of these erections!
Do you mean hole or armhole? I am very much looking forward to not bothering🤣 you are so funny❤
Well,it’s just life no hair whatsoever..so no minge twinging etc..bald as a coot! Love it.🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.