Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really heartbreaking I really hope that someone starts to take notice of poor H plight. I can’t believe that the authorities have let it get to this. If this was any other person and not someone in the media spotlight SS would have swooped in to take the child.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Exactly ... Social services, should have acted after he was left unsupervised, turned the hot water on in the bath, and badly scalded his legs! and when that giant mirror fell on him, and that's just the stuff we know about, Im sure many other incidents have happened over the years ... while she was out, fuckin galavanting, doing whatever she usually does! not taking care of her children .... Social services, have failed this child, and continue to do so .. any other parent not in the spotlight, would have been done for less .... This will not end well for Harvey, he now looks to be more than 28 stone .. which leaves him open to diabetes, a stroke, heart attack .. and she is thousands of fuckin miles away, being serviced by her newest bednotch .. and her dumbarse fans, call her a " good mother " :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I really really do wonder why Piers Morgan doesn't spout off about "It"........He's got an opinion on everything else, yet strangely quiet on this subject. Just sayin'...
He doesn't mince his words but he says duck all to her... WHY PIERS???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just watched the Harvey's house video. The bit that stuck with me is Harvey's reaction when she tells him Cole bought the trainers. His face completely changes and he stops looking happy. It's quite chilling.
Agreed ... I think most of us, have worked out that ` cole ` does not want Harvey around, and she is that desperate to keep him, she would throw her son under the bus .. Harvey, is an inconvenience, she went 3 times to abort him ... she was abusing him in the womb, drinking, partying hard, taking drugs, bleeping random strangers, while her child was inside her, and she continues to do this to him ... ` cole ` has told her, either you get rid, or im gone .. its as simple as that

That's been mentioned before, it does seem very unusual as typically he'd be the first to lay into her! He was quick enough to lay into Lozza and she's waaaaayyyy further down the zleb ladder than KP. IT does make you wonder!
He shagged her in her heyday, thats why, he has a soft spot for her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Agreed ... I think most of us, have worked out that ` cole ` does not want Harvey around, and she is that desperate to keep him, she would throw her son under the bus .. Harvey, is an inconvenience, she went 3 times to abort him ... she was abusing him in the womb, drinking, partying hard, taking drugs, bleeping random strangers, while her child was inside her, and she continues to do this to him ... ` cole ` has told her, either you get rid, or im gone .. its as simple as that
I've put the post up on her YT

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I really really do wonder why Piers Morgan doesn't spout off about "It"........He's got an opinion on everything else, yet strangely quiet on this subject. Just sayin'...
I think she has dirt on a lot of the media circle. She has been around for a long time

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I said as much yesterday. I fully believe this is her plan. I fully believe she could be this cruel unfortunately ☹ πŸ˜” is Dwight's family here or living in Trinidad?? I mean like where is Harvey's nana, if she's here can she not look after him like Amy did (but I know she can't nowadays). I cant believe she can do this to her own!!! 😑πŸ₯Ί
Hellooo! His family come from Tobago and I have actually met a cousin of his when he was working as a waiter at a restaurant near the beach by the Grafton Beach Resort. Why the duck would a woman want to look after a grandchild she's seen once when Katie was so rude to her when visiting her home? Katie is the parent end of. You can't just foist kids on someone they've never known who lives grillions of miles away.

Alex Belfield maybe?
Piers can't and Alex spouts off all the time but he hasn't been writing an expose as far as I'm aware.

She's probably got some dirt on him. One night stand or something??
She may know something about his drug habits or boys or something - not that I know anything.

Exactly ... Social services, should have acted after he was left unsupervised, turned the hot water on in the bath, and badly scalded his legs! and when that giant mirror fell on him, and that's just the stuff we know about, Im sure many other incidents have happened over the years ... while she was out, fuckin galavanting, doing whatever she usually does! not taking care of her children .... Social services, have failed this child, and continue to do so .. any other parent not in the spotlight, would have been done for less .... This will not end well for Harvey, he now looks to be more than 28 stone .. which leaves him open to diabetes, a stroke, heart attack .. and she is thousands of fuckin miles away, being serviced by her newest bednotch .. and her dumbarse fans, call her a " good mother " :mad: :mad:
Don't forget Princess's burn caused by her being able to enter a sauna unsupervised... KP blamed her mother and sister and pretended it was due to a hot radiator where her PJ's were drying when questioned by Peter. This was the first occasion Peter went for full custody of his kids when they were 3 and 5.

Lool .... It's the same with most of the cheap crap all these brainless influeennzzzeeers flog on IG .... Its companies out of the UK, who know nothing about them, think they are famous, and think it would get them a foothold/customers in the UK ... its cheap badly made, overpriced tit, most of it, breaks down, falls apart, or dosent work .... but you know what, if people are dumb enough to be fooled, parted with their cash? .. I have zero sympathy, let them get fleeced! fuckin halfwits πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I would love for these cretins to visit Chinese factories and actually experience the poisonous fumes in the air and the chemicals, some including cyanide, pouring into rivers from unregulated factories where the owners reap huge rewards and the workers die young in dreadful circumstances. It is worse than India.

@265 I found him, website still going and his daily routine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Total pish
There he is pictured in the Ashtead rental - small panes of glass. What a total lying bleep he is. Just a bully. Sad for his parents and sister to see what he has become.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So whatever happened to the β€˜work’ she did over in Portugal last month, probably thinks if she says nothing people will forget about it πŸ€”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
@265 I found him, website still going and his daily routine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Total pish
There he is pictured in the Ashtead rental - small panes of glass. What a total lying bleep he is. Just a bully. Sad for his parents and sister to see what he has become.

This has just appeared. Makes Crawl look a nob. But we know that anyway 😁
I'd never actually seen the clip! Walking into the glass door - :ROFLMAO: what a knob. Love Island reject - how difficult is that to achieve?

I think they're heavily monitoring them. I put up a comment as a reply which was deactivated in a minute, I screenshotted it anyway.
Well we know here that what we hate are moderated comments trying to paint a ridiculously positive picture of this thing. I'm sure there is a god or goddess who ate their children - she's the equivalent. I literally cry thinking about the damage she is doing to Harv - she just treats him like a puppet. You can see when she speaks and in her eyes that there is absolutely no love there for any living being. She's only interested in herself - Crawl is expendable once she gets her driving licence back.

I can actually hear in your posts how proud you are of your kids/grandkids and the love you give them for their achievements. I dislike her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all,

Just a quick update. Allegedly, a few select editors of national rags have today seen part of a dossier that's been drawn up over many months.

I'm off to my self defense class but will update asap πŸ‘

Take care all ❀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hi all,

Just a quick update. Allegedly, a few select editors of national rags have today seen part of a dossier that's been drawn up over many months.

I'm off to my self defense class but will update asap πŸ‘

Take care all ❀
Thankyou so much for your update. Oh my god I really hope something will happen now. Harvey deserves a life, a happy one🀞❀

Self defense, you don't need that. You got us..😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15

He shagged her in her heyday, thats why, he has a soft spot for her
Bit like Cole in my humble opinion!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Katie price 45# she has to get Harvey put away, who else will look after him when she’s in Holloway ?

Reactions: 12
So whatever happened to the β€˜work’ she did over in Portugal last month, probably thinks if she says nothing people will forget about it πŸ€”
Same as the " Valentine" work she did at Henlehall or whatever it's called where they had to travel during lockdown for "essential work reasons" And Maldives "work" last year where they posed in couple of pairs of Pounland sunnies on their stories (from memory) and he had the full quota of a James Carter link on a couple of posts, she had nothing , nada, nil zilch. They wouldn't know the meaning of real work.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.