Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Staple that should have read asking them β€œ why β€œ they do this . It’s a company called Reach that control all the comments . I can’t see the point of having a comment section if they just delete everything 🀬
The Scum stopped theirs and next will be the Mirror but they'll still keep presenting all the Skwanky's BS irrespective :(

This has just appeared. Makes Crawl look a nob. But we know that anyway 😁
I expect It will be watching the show and shopping through the rejects for her next little boyfriend :) Cole ain't gonna like that LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has just appeared. Makes Crawl look a nob. But we know that anyway 😁
ahahahahahaaa he walked into the window what a wanker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And they said " because they felt he wouldn't be the right fit for the group"
Too right cause he's a tosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Carl Woods, 27, Car Salesman from Hertfordshire
  • Carl trains in the gym five days a week and half of his body is covered in tattoos
  • Carl owns over 30 cars
  • Carl broke up with his fiancΓ©e eighteen months ago
awesome genetics :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carl Woods, 27, Car Salesman from Hertfordshire
  • Carl trains in the gym five days a week and half of his body is covered in tattoos
  • Carl owns over 30 cars
  • Carl broke up with his fiancΓ©e eighteen months ago
awesome genetics :ROFLMAO:
Five days a week at the gym eh? Skanky lets him out alone that often????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if the bleep does get cuffed,would the flies fly out of the woodwork and say they knew Whats she was like and upto?I bet there are few that know what she is doing etc..Vile bleep she is ..I’m just hoping and hoping she ain’t got much time.πŸ€žπŸ™β˜Ή

Reactions: 12
Ohh how I want these " delusional fans " who are obviously on here reading what we write, make themselves known, and we can all deal with them in the right way, with no paid lacky price mods, deleting and controlling our comments, I think last week, I got rid of one, by telling them to duck off, they soon deleted, but no doubt they would be back under another name, creeping through our comments ... Make yourselves known, we tattlers have nothing to hide, and will tell you exactly what we think of your manky skank idol, who can do no wrong in your eyes ... that guy Eden has himself special needs, is also autistic, from what I read, he was not attacking Harvey, having SN, maybe he can not express himself properly, and it came across that way, SHE OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS HAVING A DISABLED CHILD .... these two duck heads, claim to be anti bully/troll ... yet behave themselves, as bullies and trolls, by calling someone out on IG and inviting their brainwashed cuntwaffles to abuse an other ... you couldnt make it up if you tried!! ... STOP hiding, make yourselves known, and lets discuss this like grown adults, minus the paid mods protecting you .. what exactly are you scared off? ... you show big bollocks on IG, so show them on here ... I FUCKIN DARE YOU! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think they're heavily monitoring them. I put up a comment as a reply which was deactivated in a minute, I screenshotted it anyway.
Are there anymore comments? I had my post deactivated but I just put it up again two more times, I can't see any new comments though

Reactions: 6
I think they're heavily monitoring them. I put up a comment as a reply which was deactivated in a minute, I screenshotted it anyway.
Apparently her dumb duck brother, has some kind of shares in the company that moderate, thats why, alot of our comments get deleted immediately

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi there lovely πŸ™‚ I've just read a comment on Eden's insta from a moll.ieevans regarding the TGI youtube, you need to read it 🀨😠xxx
Thanks MC my friend.

Pack of bollocks, excuse my Anglo Saxon:

1. I have never been in TGI's nor have I ever shouted at anyone in a restaurant. Carl Woods video threats HE MADE to me in front of KP, Junior and Princess many of you on here have seen.

2. He's never met me never mind filmed me.

3. I have never even started a Tattle Thread let alone set up one trolling someone.

4. Police felt I was a victim taking it seriously enough to issue me with a crime number having seen the threats so that's good enough for me.

4. I am not and have never been a troll, just someone with an opinion and a sense of duty and right from wrong with, I would hope, a sense of humour.

I'm a tough old bird but these morons are dangerous and for someone with a more fragile mental health state could do untold harm.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm thinking Katie has orchestrated this video to get Harvey sectioned now. Whilst she is away and she 'can't do anything about it'. She has timed this. Poor Harvey is the victim and has been set up by his own mother. Hopefully people in the media will now see through her act and someone will help Harvey.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Skanky isnt going to like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can you imagine these writing a tell all book! My goodness, I'd buy it, it would be a bestseller in the UK πŸ˜‚

@265 I found him, website still going and his daily routine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Total pish
He failed to mention the maccyd`s ... burger king ... KFC ... and all the other fuckin crap they ram down their throats on a daily basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.