Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

Just a quick update. Allegedly, a few select editors of national rags have today seen part of a dossier that's been drawn up over many months.

I'm off to my self defense class but will update asap 👍

Take care all ❤
Cheers @Binfest does this mean it might break sooner, than wait for October 19th…?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well it really wouldn't be difficult - we have most of the info on here IF WE WERE ALLOWED A BLOODY WIKI!
Can someone ask why we can't have a Wiki - I have before but now can't find the correct page under Forum Business - I may be pissed for the first time in 15 months - hic. I know it has been requested before and we have not got one and no reason. Even Lozza has a Wiki - the downmarket critter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion Katie price 45# she has to get Harvey put away, who else will look after him when she’s in Holloway ?
By George, I think you've got it! 🤣

I don't think your name is George but...

👍

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Katie Price #45 lets be blunt, she's a huge bleeping bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you 😂

I believe it's still going to be around the court case.

A journo 👍
Lol playing with me @Binfest ? Ha ha. I sorta meant are we talking serious journalist or Mirror/Sun crap who couldn't get anything correct if it was in front of them. Oh and obviously not stupid glam mags. So I mean is it like The Times, which @peeko found hard when using as toilet paper, or The DM, which does have a history of good exposes but prints her tit articles anyway. Enjoy your class ;)

Thread suggestion: Katie Price #45 lets be blunt, she's a huge bleeping bleep
Love it but you will not get away with bleep - said no bloke ever ha ha ha!

Reactions: 11
The problem with all this influencer rubbish is that they can describe everything as ‘work’ because they actually do sweet FA of any real merit or substance. Hence they can go on holiday to countries the foreign office describe as being inadvisable to travel to and take one Instagram photograph and claim the whole trip is ‘work’. All of them are grifters, liars and con artists. It’s no wonder that people have a thin grasp on reality and can’t recognise the truth when these are the people that the media shove in their faces all the time.

Reactions: 16
Lol playing with me @Binfest ? Ha ha. I sorta meant are we talking serious journalist or Mirror/Sun crap who couldn't get anything correct if it was in front of them. Oh and obviously not stupid glam mags. So I mean is it like The Times, which @peeko found hard when using as toilet paper, or The DM, which does have a history of good exposes but prints her tit articles anyway. Enjoy your class ;)
Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Same as the " Valentine" work she did at Henlehall or whatever it's called where they had to travel during lockdown for "essential work reasons" And Maldives "work" last year where they posed in couple of pairs of Pounland sunnies on their stories (from memory) and he had the full quota of a James Carter link on a couple of posts, she had nothing , nada, nil zilch. They wouldn't know the meaning of real work.
Yeah let’s face it, what ever they do, whatever they say , they’ve been away on holiday , having fun in the sun , drinking cocktails all day long,
so let me ask you who are the fools, The Dads getting their kids ready for school ? Helping them with homework, Princess is at the age, needs advice about boys, are we on the same page ? Harvey of course is in pain, she don’t give a duck she’s in Spain,
And she’ll come back, and the media will say
Best Mother in the UK !
and she’ll wheel them out when she wants to make a buck
All about money she don’t give a duck
Never mentions the kids achievements at school
All she cares about is that knob crawl
On Father’s Day did she mention the dads
No just that head makes me sad
Without this thread she wouldn’t get called out at all
Drives me up the bleeping wall

• Heart
Thank you 😂

I believe it's still going to be around the court case.

A journo 👍
That’s still many, many weeks away. Plenty of time for full on deflection. Quiet again today, are they sneaking back into the country, or moved on to a green one? (Particularly as even her manager said she didn’t know when they were returning, supposedly 🤥🤥🤥)

Reactions: 10
Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her ❤
Ah yes - affected a family member. I wish them well and we'll provide anything if they want to go a bit out there and we can. Cheers take care and ta muchly :)

Reactions: 11

Love it but you will not get away with bleep - said no bloke ever ha ha ha!
Dammit 😜

Reactions: 5
I really hope that whatever is printed or exposed about the ( mother of the year) is enough to ruin her credibility and her future just as she has done to the people she owes money too in respect of her bankruptcy. I feel there must have been plenty of businesses that have taken a huge hit firstly by her not settling her bills and then COVID I hope they all get some financial help.

I hope Harvey gets the help and attention he requires on a permanent basis either a 100% residential care or the courts putting a care package in place for him. ❤

As for skanky and wanky they deserve each other .🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
I really hope that whatever is printed or exposed about the ( mother of the year) is enough to ruin her credibility and her future just as she has done to the people she owes money too in respect of her bankruptcy. I feel there must have been plenty of businesses that have taken a huge hit firstly by her not settling her bills and then COVID I hope they all get some financial help.

I hope Harvey gets the help and attention he requires on a permanent basis either a 100% residential care or the courts putting a care package in place for him. ❤

As for skanky and wanky they deserve each other .🤬
Err she has no credibility whatsoever Hampshire

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.