Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't mince his words but he says duck all to her... WHY PIERS???
He's frightened she'll open that poisonous trap of hers and drop him in in the shite I expect :( She's obviously got him by the nadgers over something vile

Cheers @Binfest does this mean it might break sooner, than wait for October 19th…?
Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her ❤
I bet you beat hell out of your opponents Binfest by pretending its these two asshats you're pulverising :) I take my rage out on stinging nettles with my sickle :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s still many, many weeks away. Plenty of time for full on deflection. Quiet again today, are they sneaking back into the country, or moved on to a green one? (Particularly as even her manager said she didn’t know when they were returning, supposedly 🤥🤥🤥)
If they move to a green one will they not have to stay there for at least 10 days to avoid quarantine? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Hello folks ❤ just a quickie before we get a new thread, did anyone screen shot that pic of H in his new frog trainers outside his house when they came back from Portugal? The one she quickly had to change because it showed his address on the plaque on the wall beside the front door?

If so, his situation can be reported to SS can't it.

Those exposed pipes are dangerous in his house. He's registered blind, if he leans or falls against them and they're hot water pipes, he'll get burnt 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He's frightened she'll open that poisonous trap of hers and drop him in in the shite I expect :( She's obviously got him by the nadgers over something vile

I bet you beat hell out of your opponents Binfest by pretending its these two asshats you're pulverising :) I take my rage out on stinging nettles with my sickle :)
My sickle albeit bit rusty ... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone ask why we can't have a Wiki - I have before but now can't find the correct page under Forum Business - I may be pissed for the first time in 15 months - hic. I know it has been requested before and we have not got one and no reason. Even Lozza has a Wiki - the downmarket critter.
I've asked again on the Wiki thread in Forum Business if we can have one Liar ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I read about a mad fetish once that suggested blokes should put un-crushed stinging nettles down their cycling shorts then ride 20kms. Completely weird and I've never forgotten it... my hubs always checks his smalls ;)

I've asked again on the Wiki thread in Forum Business if we can have one Liar ❤
No answer though - which page is the relevant thread on purlease?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got a little hand job moddle!! I was going to get one like that but it weighed so much I could barely swing the thing - serves me right for going to an agricultural supplies shop ;)
We have quite a few acres to keep on top of so the strimmer is a God send but I'm old school. I need to get my arse in gear 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I read about a mad fetish once that suggested blokes should put un-crushed stinging nettles down their cycling shorts then ride 20kms. Completely weird and I've never forgotten it... my hubs always checks his smalls ;)

No answer though - which page is the relevant thread on purlease?
I've only just asked Helen and Yel again. It's on Forum Business it's the 'How do you add someone to Tattle Wiki' thread. My latest ask is on page 6.

Quick before we have to move home again , moved more times than Skanky , I used to do a nightly thing on and off, Planet of the Fakes, all about Planet Skanky , a wonderful place where a woman can fall 25 ft in the dark and land on her feet, Where a woman with a Needle Phobia can have so many ops she is is a human pin cushion , like Bizarro world where somebody who never sees her her kids is the best mother ever, But that is skanky land ,Meanwhile back in the real world , and we are supposed to be the experts , wipe the mirrors, blow away the smoke,
What Pisses me off is when I hear people saying , Her time will come ,she's getting away with everything , Especially Krustie's, All the Despondency, You do not need any insider information , Everything is in Black and White ,
1. Normally if you are declared Bankrupt , keep your head down for 12 months, you are discharged,
clean slate, her Bankruptcy has been extended indefinately. a BRO, which basically means the OR thinks you are dishonest( a Crook) he goes to the court, and in this case the court has agreed. It is nothing to do with what she is doing now, although I have seen things like Priceywoods that personally I think are criminal , but stuff she did before Bankruptcy. So it is on record that she is dishonest. I think everyone is so used to the media kissing her arse , But in the real world shes fucked

• Heart
Hello folks ❤ just a quickie before we get a new thread, did anyone screen shot that pic of H in his new frog trainers outside his house when they came back from Portugal? The one she quickly had to change because it showed his address on the plaque on the wall beside the front door?

If so, his situation can be reported to SS can't it.

Those exposed pipes are dangerous in his house. He's registered blind, if he leans or falls against them and they're hot water pipes, he'll get burnt 😔
I'm sure it was on here somewhere - but no-one can ascertain which authority would be dealing with him and indeed as a child or an adult...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm sure it was on here somewhere - but no-one can ascertain which authority would be dealing with him and indeed as a child or an adult...
Adult SS closest to where he lives. And whichever local authority his address comes under would be able to tell people who they should contact.

We have quite a few acres to keep on top of so the strimmer is a God send but I'm old school. I need to get my arse in gear 🙄
1625162009577.png
It's so powerful it drags OH behind it like something from a cartoon belching smoke everywhere in its wake; For the most part it lives on our veranda as some sort of a weird Gothic garden ornament but this old thing is almost 100 years old and still works!
TBH I'd willingly use it to shred skanky & wanky :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My sickle albeit bit rusty ... 😂
I'm wondering whether you ever read the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett - cos do you have a kitten up your clobber?

Adult SS closest to where he lives.
Ah but proof is needed of where he actually LIVES not just the house he appears to live in. He might be registered in Surrey or West Sussex or Essex. This is the problem. Nothing is registered in his name - it should be from a prescription point of view...

Agreed ... I think most of us, have worked out that ` cole ` does not want Harvey around, and she is that desperate to keep him, she would throw her son under the bus .. Harvey, is an inconvenience, she went 3 times to abort him ... she was abusing him in the womb, drinking, partying hard, taking drugs, bleeping random strangers, while her child was inside her, and she continues to do this to him ... ` cole ` has told her, either you get rid, or im gone .. its as simple as that

He shagged her in her heyday, thats why, he has a soft spot for her
Oh my! I didn't know all this, so could her doing all that while pregnant have caused his many disabilities??? 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Lets speak truth .... In the recent video, where she took even more dignity, away from her disabled child ... she said .... " people say ... katie how do you cope? .... I tell emm hes ma child ... imaa eis mum, I ave to tak care ov im " ( while doing hand movements, with those tan sprayed, stained manky dirty, claw hands, and her manic eyes wide and high ) ..... katie, you for once need to speak the truth ... when people ask you ... " katie, how do you cope? "..... be truthful .... " Yeah, well ... I duck off, on yet another holiday, with my latest shag, leaving their dads to do the hard work ` raising them properly ` and as for Harv ... my mum, who is terminally ill ` 5yrs and counting ` raised him, as did nannies, neighbours, strangers, well anyone really that was around ... my many boyfriends .... I mean MANY ... you wouldn't believe how much traffic my flower garden has seen over the years, they even named an STI after me, that makes me proud ... anyway, as I was saying ... Harv bear ... yeah ... Ive never raised him, taken care of him ... in all honesty, I couldnt really bleeping care less, he is a bleeping stone around my neck .. he was nearly an abortion ` 3 times `... oh god, I regret that .... yeah, anyway ... as hes grown, again I couldnt be bleeping arsed to take care of him, mum cant anymore ... shes terminal ` 5 years and counting ` ..... so he has carers, that also dont give a duck about him, allow him to be photographed pissin in the street, while again I fucked off on holiday ( as I always do ) people were watching laughing, and it was posted all over social media ... while I was thousands of fuckin miles away in the ` maldives ` being rogered by ` cole `.... finally ... Harv bear does have his uses though, I exploit him to duck .... he also has an agent and a clothing line now, that keeps me in plastic surgery, so he continues to pay his way ... I call him, my sweet harv cash cow, as I wobble his belly on camera, for my youtube channel, taking the piss further .... taking away even more dignity ... Im also trying to get him sectioned .. because the love of my life, my prince ` cole ` the fuckin jaffa .... has told me its either that, or he walks .... so of course, Ive figured out, if he gets sectioned, thats the problem solved, and it wont cost me a penny! ..." Wooooooo woooooo win, win " .... I can still visit sometimes, not that I want to, as they wont allow me to film him ... but when I do .. Il take him carrot cake, big macs, whopper meals, fish n chips, mars bars, snickers, trifle .. and that lovely good food, he usually eats, because as mentioned, I dont really give a duck ... ( This could on forever, I could write pages of it, but ya get ma drift ... but its time for dinner .... Fish n chips tonight, lashings of vinegar, tomato sauce, pickled egg, gherkins, pickled onions ... eaten straight from the paper, with ma fingers!!! yummmm yummmmy 👌 ☺ ) .... Ps ... Did I mention, how much I bleeping hate the bleep that is price :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.