Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was on that sham of a documentary she did ... " Me .. me ... me .... me ... me and Harvey "... when informed by that woman, that he could well be sectioned, as her son was ... price boldly said, she would never let that happen ... Really? .... If he kicks off, can't be controlled ( which she is telling us, happens ) and hurts a member of the public .. this decision is not hers to make ( she is at this moment thousands of miles away from her son, he would be sectioned within 24hours, sometimes faster depending on the medical team, and severity of the issue ) ... it gets taken out of her hands, whether she is giving it large, being the big " I am ".. I WONT LET THAT HAPPEN ... total bleeping BS you dumb mare ... once you let the authority/gov into your life, which is what happens being sectioned ... they give the " illusion " that a person still has rights, thats just to cover their arses, and keep in line with guidelines .. Once that pink form is signed ( section form ) ... they do get FULL control .. and she will have no say .. I asked the psychiatrist caring for my nephew ... Out of curiosity .. If his mother, was not happy with him being in hospital, and insisted on taking him home .. what would happen? .. the psychiatrist simply replied, we would, refuse, and if she disagreed, tried to take him .. have her arrested, removed from the hospital, your nephew is under " our care " and while under section, that means I as his doctor, will make the decisions on what is right for him ... I think price is doing all this in order to offload her son, she is making clear, he is violent, cant be controlled, a danger to others, in essence setting the stage of what's to come ... so if he does get sectioned, he becomes part of the system, where the authorities are in charge, it won't be coming out of her pocket .... Could she really be that cruel? have her child sectioned, put him in the system .. in order to offload him, so she can live her " fairytale life " without him hanging around her neck? .... the answer is " yes " .... in her deluded mind .. she can have her " happy ever after " with mug boy arrffaaa ... if Harvey is out of the way and the other kids, are being taken care of by others .. It leaves her free, to start again ....
I said as much yesterday. I fully believe this is her plan. I fully believe she could be this cruel unfortunately ☹ πŸ˜” is Dwight's family here or living in Trinidad?? I mean like where is Harvey's nana, if she's here can she not look after him like Amy did (but I know she can't nowadays). I cant believe she can do this to her own!!! 😑πŸ₯Ί

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm thinking Katie has orchestrated this video to get Harvey sectioned now. Whilst she is away and she 'can't do anything about it'. She has timed this. Poor Harvey is the victim and has been set up by his own mother. Hopefully people in the media will now see through her act and someone will help Harvey.
I honestly can not believe Anna Kennedy is going along with this.Ive seen she has put the video on twitter,wtaf is wrong with her, if she had an ounce of respect for Harvey she wouldn't have done that. She seems blind or just stupid to skanks escapades. You don't see her showing her sons meltdowns to the world, she has made me really angry as she is as bad as skank for exploiting Harvey.OBE my arse,horrible woman.
I don't believe for a minute half of those hole were caused by Harvey, its been heavily exaggerated.
We all know Cole doesnt wasnt H around he's too much baggage for him,hence H's own house.
He's unsettled because the last few years she's been bleeping around with different men, hardly been here for him the poor boy doesn't know his arse from his elbow,she's only got herself to blame but will never admit it.
I hope to god someone steps in NOW but i really fear its too late and he will get sectioned then all her crazies will be aww poor katie-duck off
She's had all of this planned!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I said as much yesterday. I fully believe this is her plan. I fully believe she could be this cruel unfortunately ☹ πŸ˜” is Dwight's family here or living in Trinidad?? I mean like where is Harvey's nana, if she's here can she not look after him like Any did (but I know she can't nowadays). I cant believe she can do this to her own!!! 😑πŸ₯Ί
She has proven time and time again, over the years, that she will do anything in order to get her own way ... If he does get sectioned, which can be for upto 5 plus years in severe cases, he will basically live in, being looked after 24/7 ... all his needs taken care of, drugged up to the eyeballs on meds, to keep him calm, mental health facilities are more humane these days, but that old institution/lunatic asylum rules do still remain in place, they're just better hidden these days ... instead of keeping someone in a straight jacket locked in a padded room, they now heavily drug them, so they cant lash out, or play up .... she is evil enough to do this to her child, and the state ( tax payer ) will foot the bill, which goes into thousands a week .. for her, this is a win, win situation

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Pete, Kerian and Kris cared for Harvey I believe.

With Kerian and Kris he seemed really happy and weighed much less. Pete set a Trust Fund up for him.

I remember both Kerian and Kris being really kind to Harvey, Harvey even said he wanted to live in Kris' house.

I'll never forget when she recently started threatening Kris again he shut her up by alluding to having loads of tit on her. Even said she left him with all her kids in his house whilst she was off shagging Charles Dury for the weekend in a hotel.

But the spiteful witch cut them all off from Harvey as she has this control. He needs a 'father figure' who cares for his mental and physical welfare but this absolute abomination of a mother is more interested in being spiteful, vengeful and nasty than in the best interests of her son.
[/QUOTE
Five days a week at the gym eh? Skanky lets him out alone that often????
yet he recently admitted in a instahash post that he hadn’t trained for a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you noticed all these cretins defending It have IQ of a gnat's willy? :LOL:
They're paying for her manky Chinese mass produced crap bath bombs at 5quid a pop, these things cost pennies to make ( child labour ) which she fully knows, and dosent give a duck ..... so I think its very clear, that most of her deluded fans, do not share too many brain cells between them ...

Reactions: 16
They're paying for her manky Chinese mass produced crap bath bombs at 5quid a pop, these things cost pennies to make ( child labour ) which she fully knows, and dosent give a duck ..... so I think its very clear, that most of her deluded fans, do not share too many brain cells between them ...
Same as that crappy outfit she's wearing in her last Instagram post, someone had asked her where it was from and someone else replied she had got hers off Ebay πŸ˜‚ it was swiftly deleted,3 piece waffle gym set cheap shite from china ,with a jyy tag 🀣

• Haha
Same as that crappy outfit she's wearing in her last Instagram post, someone had asked her where it was from and someone else replied she had got hers off Ebay πŸ˜‚ it was swiftly deleted,3 piece waffle gym set cheap shite from china ,with a jyy tag 🀣
Lool .... It's the same with most of the cheap crap all these brainless influeennzzzeeers flog on IG .... Its companies out of the UK, who know nothing about them, think they are famous, and think it would get them a foothold/customers in the UK ... its cheap badly made, overpriced tit, most of it, breaks down, falls apart, or dosent work .... but you know what, if people are dumb enough to be fooled, parted with their cash? .. I have zero sympathy, let them get fleeced! fuckin halfwits πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Are there anymore comments? I had my post deactivated but I just put it up again two more times, I can't see any new comments though
Since I posted loads of comments have disappeared, the vaguely supportive ones are still there funnily enough.

Reactions: 9
Skanky and wanky are in a dream
They advertise weight loss in their dreams
We all know the best that they can do
Is to travel to Turkey for a bit of lipo.

Know I am no Doctor
But even I can see
That food which is fast
Is no good for you.

Now skanky and wanky
Here is the thing
Eat food which you need to prepare
And you will see your weight disappear

no need for lipo or any other shite
Just eat food full of goodness
And you will soon see that your trips to turkey
You will no longer need

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking Katie has orchestrated this video to get Harvey sectioned now. Whilst she is away and she 'can't do anything about it'. She has timed this. Poor Harvey is the victim and has been set up by his own mother. Hopefully people in the media will now see through her act and someone will help Harvey.
I agree. Hence why there is no return date. She can wait in Spain until it happens. She then has the excuse that she could not get back to stop it happening.

• Angry
  • Wow
I agree. Hence why there is no return date. She can wait in Spain until it happens. She then has the excuse that she could not get back to stop it happening.
Do you think this is the 'medical emergency' that was mentioned. It's all so planned and really quite scary if that's the case.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Do you think this is the 'medical emergency' that was mentioned. It's all so planned and really quite scary if that's the case.
That poor boy makes me want to cry for him, he has no idea what she is doing to him 😒

• Sad
That poor boy makes me want to cry for him, he has no idea what she is doing to him 😒
Its really heartbreaking I really hope that someone starts to take notice of poor H plight. I can’t believe that the authorities have let it get to this. If this was any other person and not someone in the media spotlight SS would have swooped in to take the child.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really really do wonder why Piers Morgan doesn't spout off about "It"........He's got an opinion on everything else, yet strangely quiet on this subject. Just sayin'...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just watched the Harvey's house video. The bit that stuck with me is Harvey's reaction when she tells him Cole bought the trainers. His face completely changes and he stops looking happy. It's quite chilling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I really really do wonder why Piers Morgan doesn't spout off about "It"........He's got an opinion on everything else, yet strangely quiet on this subject. Just sayin'...
That's been mentioned before, it does seem very unusual as typically he'd be the first to lay into her! He was quick enough to lay into Lozza and she's waaaaayyyy further down the zleb ladder than KP. IT does make you wonder!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.