Katie Price #44 Yet more surgery to reach perfection but will it give Cole an erection?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering whether you ever read the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett - cos do you have a kitten up your clobber?

Ah but proof is needed of where he actually LIVES not just the house he appears to live in. He might be registered in Surrey or West Sussex or Essex. This is the problem. Nothing is registered in his name - it should be from a prescription point of view...
The death scythe.....

No, not me πŸ‘

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering whether you ever read the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett - cos do you have a kitten up your clobber?

Ah but proof is needed of where he actually LIVES not just the house he appears to live in. He might be registered in Surrey or West Sussex or Essex. This is the problem. Nothing is registered in his name - it should be from a prescription point of view...
Well if they're given the address where he appears to live and the address of his residential school, they'd be able to find out which one he comes under between them. πŸ‘

Reactions: 7
I may have gone in one today, I apologise, just hates the way she treats that boy , He is special
I defy anyone on here to tell me one reason why that boy can’t be at home with his mother? Forget the independent tit, he is never going to be independent, she is one awful fucked up witch ,
duck me getting as bad as Dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lets speak truth .... In the recent video, where she took even more dignity, away from her disabled child ... she said .... " people say ... katie how do you cope? .... I tell emm hes ma child ... imaa eis mum, I ave to tak care ov im " ( while doing hand movements, with those tan sprayed, stained manky dirty, claw hands, and her manic eyes wide and high ) ..... katie, you for once need to speak the truth ... when people ask you ... " katie, how do you cope? "..... be truthful .... " Yeah, well ... I duck off, on yet another holiday, with my latest shag, leaving their dads to do the hard work ` raising them properly ` and as for Harv ... my mum, who is terminally ill ` 5yrs and counting ` raised him, as did nannies, neighbours, strangers, well anyone really that was around ... my many boyfriends .... I mean MANY ... you wouldn't believe how much traffic my flower garden has seen over the years, they even named an STI after me, that makes me proud ... anyway, as I was saying ... Harv bear ... yeah ... Ive never raised him, taken care of him ... in all honesty, I couldnt really bleeping care less, he is a bleeping stone around my neck .. he was nearly an abortion ` 3 times `... oh god, I regret that .... yeah, anyway ... as hes grown, again I couldnt be bleeping arsed to take care of him, mum cant anymore ... shes terminal ` 5 years and counting ` ..... so he has carers, that also dont give a duck about him, allow him to be photographed pissin in the street, while again I fucked off on holiday ( as I always do ) people were watching laughing, and it was posted all over social media ... while I was thousands of fuckin miles away in the ` maldives ` being rogered by ` cole `.... finally ... Harv bear does have his uses though, I exploit him to duck .... he also has an agent and a clothing line now, that keeps me in plastic surgery, so he continues to pay his way ... I call him, my sweet harv cash cow, as I wobble his belly on camera, for my youtube channel, taking the piss further .... taking away even more dignity ... Im also trying to get him sectioned .. because the love of my life, my prince ` cole ` the fuckin jaffa .... has told me its either that, or he walks .... so of course, Ive figured out, if he gets sectioned, thats the problem solved, and it wont cost me a penny! ..." Wooooooo woooooo win, win " .... I can still visit sometimes, not that I want to, as they wont allow me to film him ... but when I do .. Il take him carrot cake, big macs, whopper meals, fish n chips, mars bars, snickers, trifle .. and that lovely good food, he usually eats, because as mentioned, I dont really give a duck ... ( This could on forever, I could write pages of it, but ya get ma drift ... but its time for dinner .... Fish n chips tonight, lashings of vinegar, tomato sauce, pickled egg, gherkins, pickled onions ... eaten straight from the paper, with ma fingers!!! yummmm yummmmy πŸ‘Œ ☺ ) .... Ps ... Did I mention, how much I bleeping hate the bleep that is price :mad::mad::mad:
So true and so bleeping sad 😒 I can hear her. Thank you 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I may have gone in one today, I apologise, just hates the way she treats that boy , He is special
I defy anyone on here to tell me one reason why that boy can’t be at home with his mother? Forget the independent tit, he is never going to be independent, she is one awful fucked up witch ,
duck me getting as bad as Dolly
Because she's never bloody there and if he was 'at home with his mother' he'd not be looked after, that's why! 🀬 He needs to be in a safe and secure residential place.

Reactions: 11
Well if they're given the address where he appears to live and the address of his residential school, they'd be able to find out which one he comes under between them. πŸ‘
But you can report and they say - we'll follow that up - and you never hear anything again... 'thank you for reporting this alleged abuse, we'll take it from here...'

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
But you can report and they say - we'll follow that up - and you never hear anything again... 'thank you for reporting this alleged abuse, we'll take it from here...'
Well of course, that's all you will hear, what action they've taken will be confidential won't it. All they could do is assure you something will be done.

Reactions: 6
Thanks MC my friend.

Pack of bollocks, excuse my Anglo Saxon:

1. I have never been in TGI's nor have I ever shouted at anyone in a restaurant. Carl Woods video threats HE MADE to me in front of KP, Junior and Princess many of you on here have seen.

2. He's never met me never mind filmed me.

3. I have never even started a Tattle Thread let alone set up one trolling someone.

4. Police felt I was a victim taking it seriously enough to issue me with a crime number having seen the threats so that's good enough for me.

4. I am not and have never been a troll, just someone with an opinion and a sense of duty and right from wrong with, I would hope, a sense of humour.

I'm a tough old bird but these morons are dangerous and for someone with a more fragile mental health state could do untold harm.
I know it's all lies Blue that's why I alerted you but please forgive me if it upset you πŸ₯° I was livid when I read that pack of lies 🀬 I was WooWoo at the time of his threat. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for further comments from that cretin!! xx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I know it's all lies Blue that's why I alerted you but please forgive me if it upset you πŸ₯° I was livid when I read that pack of lies 🀬 I was WooWoo at the time of his threat. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for further comments from that cretin!! xx
My Monsieur one thing you never have to ever do is explain yourself to us, But think you should try Tgi's on your Birthday :LOL:

Bet its that Bloody Pink again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lets speak truth .... In the recent video, where she took even more dignity, away from her disabled child ... she said .... " people say ... katie how do you cope? .... I tell emm hes ma child ... imaa eis mum, I ave to tak care ov im " ( while doing hand movements, with those tan sprayed, stained manky dirty, claw hands, and her manic eyes wide and high ) ..... katie, you for once need to speak the truth ... when people ask you ... " katie, how do you cope? "..... be truthful .... " Yeah, well ... I duck off, on yet another holiday, with my latest shag, leaving their dads to do the hard work ` raising them properly ` and as for Harv ... my mum, who is terminally ill ` 5yrs and counting ` raised him, as did nannies, neighbours, strangers, well anyone really that was around ... my many boyfriends .... I mean MANY ... you wouldn't believe how much traffic my flower garden has seen over the years, they even named an STI after me, that makes me proud ... anyway, as I was saying ... Harv bear ... yeah ... Ive never raised him, taken care of him ... in all honesty, I couldnt really bleeping care less, he is a bleeping stone around my neck .. he was nearly an abortion ` 3 times `... oh god, I regret that .... yeah, anyway ... as hes grown, again I couldnt be bleeping arsed to take care of him, mum cant anymore ... shes terminal ` 5 years and counting ` ..... so he has carers, that also dont give a duck about him, allow him to be photographed pissin in the street, while again I fucked off on holiday ( as I always do ) people were watching laughing, and it was posted all over social media ... while I was thousands of fuckin miles away in the ` maldives ` being rogered by ` cole `.... finally ... Harv bear does have his uses though, I exploit him to duck .... he also has an agent and a clothing line now, that keeps me in plastic surgery, so he continues to pay his way ... I call him, my sweet harv cash cow, as I wobble his belly on camera, for my youtube channel, taking the piss further .... taking away even more dignity ... Im also trying to get him sectioned .. because the love of my life, my prince ` cole ` the fuckin jaffa .... has told me its either that, or he walks .... so of course, Ive figured out, if he gets sectioned, thats the problem solved, and it wont cost me a penny! ..." Wooooooo woooooo win, win " .... I can still visit sometimes, not that I want to, as they wont allow me to film him ... but when I do .. Il take him carrot cake, big macs, whopper meals, fish n chips, mars bars, snickers, trifle .. and that lovely good food, he usually eats, because as mentioned, I dont really give a duck ... ( This could on forever, I could write pages of it, but ya get ma drift ... but its time for dinner .... Fish n chips tonight, lashings of vinegar, tomato sauce, pickled egg, gherkins, pickled onions ... eaten straight from the paper, with ma fingers!!! yummmm yummmmy πŸ‘Œ ☺ ) .... Ps ... Did I mention, how much I bleeping hate the bleep that is price :mad::mad::mad:
Anna666....excellent post,hate the dirty rat bastard too...still reckons she has always looked after him all by herself lol...God bless Harvey,all he wants is a mum that loves him and not one that puts him in the news to be trolled x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We still here ? I feel like Dr Who Regenerating, I will win the thread title one day , I'm starting up my own thread dedicated to Lozza's arse , which a certain person on here got me addicted to , More interesting than skanky , I was told Lozza's arse is the size of a small country, more like a bleeping continent , all Natural ,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she's never bloody there and if he was 'at home with his mother' he'd not be looked after, that's why! 🀬 He needs to be in a safe and secure residential place.
The sad fact, in an ideal world, he would be by his mother's side, feeling safe, loved, cared for, among his siblings .. but we all know, thats a big ask, his mother doesn't care, he has anger issues, due to desperation and despair, because he is around chaos, and has been since birth, someone with Harveys issues, needs a lot of attention, and she is not capable, not fit for purpose, too busy with " her " life, has zero time for any of her kids ... so the next best thing ... he needs a secure place, where he will be treated with respect, will learn new behaviours, be surrounded by people who care about his welfare, where he has routine, learns new things, is taught that exercise is fun, how to cook healthy food for himself, how to bathe, take care of his personal hygiene by himself .. is around others in similar circumstances, where his caregivers will do everything with patience ... in essence, like a newborn, he will need to learn new behaviours, and a good residential home will do that for him, he has never had that with her ... if mother dearest fucks that up for him, which from what we are seeing, she has other plans, this young man, will not have a good future ... as I always say, Harveys biggest disability, is his mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hate the end of thread, Mrsems you there ? something important to tell you xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Same as the " Valentine" work she did at Henlehall or whatever it's called where they had to travel during lockdown for "essential work reasons" And Maldives "work" last year where they posed in couple of pairs of Pounland sunnies on their stories (from memory) and he had the full quota of a James Carter link on a couple of posts, she had nothing , nada, nil zilch. They wouldn't know the meaning of real work.
Actually your right .
So where is this essential work ???? Just like where exactly did the manky hair extensions raffle money go to ???
I do know they were most definitely reported for the hair extension raffle to the relevant authorities but they kept that one very quiet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.