Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy the food while you can, it’s back to plop or is it now diced kitchen meals when you return 🤮
celebrating the one year anniversary on his own that says everything about this relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No there are full-time carers for him. No idea what happens if he kicks off...
I work in LD and I find that really hard to believe. I have clients who are way, way more impaired and challenging than Harvey who cannot get anywhere that level of care, let alone at weekends
Have any of these carers ever been seen ?

Reactions: 11
I work in LD and I find that really hard to believe. I have clients who are way, way more impaired and challenging than Harvey who cannot get anywhere that level of care, let alone at weekends
Have any of these carers ever been seen ?
Just catching up, been at work! Isn’t her mum, st Amy his carer?

Reactions: 3
Just catching up, been at work! Isn’t her mum, st Amy his carer?
Saint Amy has been too ill to have the responsibility of H - she is dying you know. Frankenprice will leave the lad with anybody, I mean its not so long ago she deposited him on her hairdresser and previous to that the neighbours at Trampy Towers got lumbered too :(

• Wow
Repeating myself i know but this is definitely You Tube Chris filming
Even the white writing on the side of his camera 1st and 3rd pics (and the moles on his neck)
Looks like it was her rubber face they were at 🤮🤮 pull it, stretch it, snip it tuck it, staple it (butcher was a busy man) 😂😂
How thats essential because of the pain in her feet Fxxx knows
Omg this makes me queezy just looking at the screenshots!!! Who the duck is going to watch that the sick twisted witch. This isn’t bleeping work. You need your head testing while it’s wide open. Yak.

• Sick
anyone think that when they said they are off to Turkey and do not know when they will be back it is because Carls house as sold and they have nowhere to live in England and can not afford to rent any were decent it is a lot cheaper in Turkey (she would not want to rent a normal home here it would have to be thousands of pound a month rent yet no one would know she was in a ten pound a night hotel in turkey

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello my lovely harri, I've been really busy so just popping in and out of the thread. My baby boy past his driving test Tuesday and its his 18th birthday tomorrow so more celebrations 🎉

I'm also waiting for the hilarious pictures of her botched surgery! I haven't watched a horror movie for a while so I'm looking forward to a terrifying gorefest!🤣

Hope all is well with you😊
Hi there, congratulations on your son he can now drive you around,

There is a Tales of Unexpected episode where wife keeps husbands brain alive and another similar horror film. Will try to post pic.

The thing about Katie nobody seems to have put their foot down and said no, unless maybe one of her ex husbands. All this desperation re continual surgery, what happens when she gets old? She could learn to cook, to keep house, practical things but they’re not as exciting as getting your boobs done, are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
anyone think that when they said they are off to Turkey and do not know when they will be back it is because Carls house as sold and they have nowhere to live in England and can not afford to rent any were decent it is a lot cheaper in Turkey (she would not want to rent a normal home here it would have to be thousands of pound a month rent yet no one would know she was in a ten pound a night hotel in turkey
But if he’s sold his house he would have money, but you can be sure as eggs is eggs when he’s skint she will be off and onto the next The one 😂😂

• Haha
I dislike her! I am sorry, have nothing to say but-I dislike her for being so destructive. F*cking idiot! I hate you Katie-f*ck off you ungrateful idiot!🤬

Edit: And I hate this bullshit
“Taking Harvey to the club”
I dislike her omg/sorry guys 🤬🌹

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I dislike her! I am sorry, have nothing to say but-I dislike her for being so destructive. F*cking idiot! I hate you Katie-f*ck off you ungrateful idiot!🤬

Edit: And I hate this bullshit
“Taking Harvey to the club”
I dislike her omg/sorry guys 🤬🌹
This ridiculous woman has no filters whatsoever 🤬🤬I’m with you gullri but she won’t change. When she eventually dies whilst undergoing needless treatment in the vain hope of perfection the ones getting the blame will be the doctors who operated on her. As for that shite she’s hooked up with who said he would leave her if she had anymore surgery is next up on the table they both just need to f🤬🤬k right off now 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
What is she playing at? I thought her priority was getting pregnant, last I saw she was on that Steph’s Packed Lunch talking about doing IVF?
I hope to god she doesn't have more kids. She's an appalling mother.
I have health problems and I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would have so many unnecessary surgeries. She should be grateful She's got her health, especially after what she's put her body through with drugs and plastic surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Repeating myself i know but this is definitely You Tube Chris filming
Even the white writing on the side of his camera 1st and 3rd pics (and the moles on his neck)
Looks like it was her rubber face they were at 🤮🤮 pull it, stretch it, snip it tuck it, staple it (butcher was a busy man) 😂😂
How thats essential because of the pain in her feet Fxxx knows
Why the hell have they let that Chris in, he's not filming for a TV documentary, he does YouTube - They should have said NO!

Reactions: 16
A quick peek at the Sun article re 1 year anniversary, Katie says nearly 1 year to the hour Carl flipped her world 360 degrees? What? Is that how they talk nowadays? “Flipped” is usually a term used in selling houses in America, never heard it in this context. I’m sure she says similar to all her other men, ie my Prince Charming, changed my world, etc. Same old, same old.
And 360 degrees would bring him right back to where he'd started. 180 degrees, however...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.