Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bless - he's never learned how to use a knife and fork. I can't watch people who can't use cuttlery properly they make me feel ill. Americans are the worst. 🤮

'Table for one sir' - yes you Turkish bleep... you can just imagine it.
Me too,when in states I was appalled ,just a bleeping fork.😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Personally Loose women program won’t be around,it’s bleeping shite.get the duck orf on my Tv.,

She has no feeling for her kids,something must happen it really does.Dads need to step up quick..although I suppose we do not know what’s going on in the background,,Something could be going on but public will not know about it.
I agree Dolly, get rid of that saggy baggy bints shitfest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who looks after Harvey at weekends? There is no way she’s have funding for residential And a package of care at the weekend?
Is he left alone with an iPad and a fridge full of plop kitchen??!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who looks after Harvey at weekends? There is no way she’s have funding for residential And a package of care at the weekend?
No there are full-time carers for him. No idea what happens if he kicks off...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her that's got Blade and the crappy back garden -Paige!

This is how I see it 🤔the kids are used for selling her clothing ranges junior does not want to so he’s fallen by the wayside ,princess just loves attention she is a mini price and she will end up like her mother the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The 2 little ones have a father who is looking after them the best he can. And poor H she just pimps him out all the time.

I truley hope she takes a long hard look at herself because she is damaging all of her children’s MH.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Harvey’s turn, not that she knows when she will see him again…
Say if Harvey becomes upset in the club and starts smashing it up? That’s so unfair to put him in that situation

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Repeating myself i know but this is definitely You Tube Chris filming
Even the white writing on the side of his camera 1st and 3rd pics (and the moles on his neck)
Looks like it was her rubber face they were at 🤮🤮 pull it, stretch it, snip it tuck it, staple it (butcher was a busy man) 😂😂
How thats essential because of the pain in her feet Fxxx knows

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Personally Loose women program won’t be around,it’s bleeping shite.get the duck orf on my Tv.,

She has no feeling for her kids,something must happen it really does.Dads need to step up quick..although I suppose we do not know what’s going on in the background,,Something could be going on but public wi

She has no feeling for her kids,something must happen it really does.Dads need to step up quick..although I suppose we do not know what’s going on in the background,,Something could be going on but public will not know about it.
The last time I watched Loose Women they were moaning about the salons being closed due to Covid. One of them said, 'Ooh, I really REALLY need to get my underarm hair waxed...!' I thought ' duck off you spoilt witches, it takes just two minutes to whisk away a bit of hair with a razor, for Gods' Sake!'

Reactions: 10
Repeating myself i know but this is definitely You Tube Chris filming
Even the white writing on the side of his camera 1st and 3rd pics (and the moles on his neck)
Looks like it was her rubber face they were at 🤮🤮 pull it, stretch it, snip it tuck it, staple it (butcher was a busy man) 😂😂
How thats essential because of the pain in her feet Fxxx knows
Absolutely stupid bint going through unnecessary procedures for vanity and likes on a you tube channel it really should not be allowed😡she will be appearing in that programme botched😡

Reactions: 12
What is she playing at? I thought her priority was getting pregnant, last I saw she was on that Steph’s Packed Lunch talking about doing IVF?

Reactions: 10
And You Tube Chris has started following Sasha the head nurse of DR Kerim at CZ
Oh i hope Skank is in agony sucking through her straw 😂😂😂😂😂

She can’t even stay off social media for one day, just selling more crappy leggings again!
They should have a thumbs down button on here

Reactions: 7
She can’t even stay off social media for one day, just selling more crappy leggings again!
Oh which colours of these rancid free bottoms shall I pack Cole? Who gives a duck - you won't be able to wear them - you'll need baggy t-shirts - ooh I'll nick Harv's then...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.