Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if this shite is being filmed for her YouTube channel & they pay around ยฃ1000 for 1 million views, she won't make enough to cover the cost of her bloody quarantine on return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

And she told us in the amazing documentary, Harvey & ME ME ME ME, that she's the only 1 that can calm him down so he can't be farrrrrrrr away at college because she has to be able to get to him quickly if he needs her. How does that work now? What with her being in Turkey indefinitely? You know, working REALLY hard for the good of the British public. Selflessly putting herself through full body liposuction, brow/facelift just so we can all see what it's really like ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด

And has whoever released those pics/clips of the surgery bothered to think about the affect of seeing them may have on her older kids or her 'dying' mother? They must be worried sick. Hell I'm worried about the potential outcome & I hate the Skanky woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if this shite is being filmed for her YouTube channel & they pay around ยฃ1000 for 1 million views, she won't make enough to cover the cost of her bloody quarantine on return ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

And she told us in the amazing documentary, Harvey & ME ME ME ME, that she's the only 1 that can calm him down so he can't be farrrrrrrr away at college because she has to be able to get to him quickly if he needs her. How does that work now? What with her being in Turkey indefinitely? You know, working REALLY hard for the good of the British public. Selflessly putting herself through full body liposuction, brow/facelift just so we can all see what it's really like ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ด

And has whoever released those pics/clips of the surgery bothered to think about the affect of seeing them may have on her older kids or her 'dying' mother? They must be worried sick. Hell I'm worried about the potential outcome & I hate the Skanky woman!
Well she wonโ€™t care about any of that pink because itโ€™s all about me me me they really donโ€™t figure in her life. Makes you wonder where they really are going to live on their return. ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 14

Here's the last time the disgusting woman took Harvey clubbing. She's a bleeping disgrace. And if she cleared off in a cab with Oddbod & Co, who the hell was looking after Harvey?? Let's be honest, she'll have only taken him to Turkey in the first place because he couldn't be dumped anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi it's Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ
I'm missing alot of my tattle friends on here so I thought I pop by โค
Can I pop in please and leave this here..it's Katie with her make up remover lol ๐Ÿคญ

I can't read everyone's post but I pop in and add a few like reactions when I can ๐Ÿ’– oh and add a pic here and there.

@Facehugger Hope your doing well my friend ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.

Resizer_16239704955170.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi it's Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ
I'm missing alot of my tattle friends on here so I thought I pop by โค
Can I pop in please and leave this here..it's Katie with her make up remover lol ๐Ÿคญ

I can't read everyone's post but I pop in and add a few like reactions when I can ๐Ÿ’– oh and add a pic here and there.

@Facehugger Hope your doing well my friend ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.

View attachment 622638
Thankyou Pom, you made me smile because you popped in and made me laugh because of your genius post๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Having a quick cull on my itsasham noticed Ant Middleton has stopped following her too
He liked her fake preggers picture,must have come to his senses since and realised she is a lying old "come on Dolly" bleep! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha, she should just have used that Pom & saved herself a fortune in surgery ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bless you sweetheart, pleased you're ok and I am fine thank you lovely. Glad you popped up to say hello. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I'm waiting to see the shitshow unfold now she's been done, that will be interesting I think. Love to you, and all you other lovely Krusty folks too โค

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha, she should just have used that Pom & saved herself a fortune in surgery ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bless you sweetheart, pleased you're ok and I am fine thank you lovely. Glad you popped up to say hello. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I'm waiting to see the shitshow unfold now she's been done, that will be interesting I think. Love to you, and all you other lovely Krusty folks too โค
Looool hopefully she shave herself down to nothing ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿพ xx.
Thank you and lovely to hear from you too ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Glad your doing ok too โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I be catching up in abit but will skim the more serious posts, as she winds me up but I miss the lighthearted ones and you and others on here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Love to you and Pom hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looool hopefully she shave herself down to nothing ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿพ xx.
Thank you and lovely to hear from you too ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Glad your doing ok too โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I be catching up in abit but will skim the more serious posts, as she winds me up but I miss the lighthearted ones and you and others on here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Love to you and Pom hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
You'll have fun catching up today, all the Katie jokes have had me in fits laughing and calling them Frankenprice & Doris Karlot is hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I'm cheered up a bit. Lotsa love & I'll be about somewhere over the weekend bless ya ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Has Frankenprice said when she is getting lipo done?

Iโ€™m not sure if anyone has said this before but why is she getting it done now? Sheโ€™s just going to gain it all back again if she does get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Frankenprice said when she is getting lipo done?

Iโ€™m not sure if anyone has said this before but why is she getting it done now? Sheโ€™s just going to gain it all back again if she gets pregnant.
She might as well do it Jakey, cos she won't be getting preggers by old jaffacake will she ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
You'll have fun catching up today, all the Katie jokes have had me in fits laughing and calling them Frankenprice & Doris Karlot is hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I'm cheered up a bit. Lotsa love & I'll be about somewhere over the weekend bless ya ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜
Ohhhh that sounds great and I love the names ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx
Glad to hear how much you enjoyed the thread..it got abit to serious when I left from what I remember ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.
I'm glad you have cheered up, it's crap when we feel down so I'm happy to hear that very much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.
That's great and lots of love to you too ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She might as well do it Jakey, cos she won't be getting preggers by old jaffacake will she ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Never will it was just a story to keep her in the papers
Cheryl would be mortified, she already is red faced about that knob of a son of hers, Gary only deals with him because he's on the paperwork (signed,sealed,delivered) and likes the Wonga (both bent as a butchers hook) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Wow
Katie Price is much like marmite. You either dislike her or find her very yeasty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Not a chance (thank God) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do t think Iโ€™ve came a food anyone who has more deluded. If she thinks that she has any success at getting pregnant after all of the partying/damage that she has done, she is in for a very rude awakening.

Reactions: 12
Morning all,

Ladies day, what colour is Peeko going for? Matching hat and face I mean bag?

Has it been determined if Katie is having surgery or gone for IVF and is Carl having his morose I mean nose done?

MrsEms and Pom hope youโ€™re ok,
Hi to Blue too, have a good day,
Hi I'm back ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜xx.

I am only mainly reading the less serious posts so she and Cole won't drive me up the wall lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜xx
It also means I can keep up easier with the thread as I'm not a fast reader ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Hi I'm back ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜xx.

I am only mainly reading the less serious posts so she and Cole won't drive me up the wall lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜xx
It also means I can keep up easier with the thread as I'm not a fast reader ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Morning Pom!

Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re here. Loving the photos. Iโ€™m in awe that you can look at Frankenprice that long to create youโ€™re masterpieces. I start to gag after a couple seconds! Iโ€™m working all weekend so Iโ€™m going to try to keep up as much as I can, im
Just waiting for the headline (page 6 article) that the surgery went wrong, so I can pop the bubbly! ๐Ÿคญ

have a great day!

Repeating myself i know but this is definitely You Tube Chris filming
Even the white writing on the side of his camera 1st and 3rd pics (and the moles on his neck)
Looks like it was her rubber face they were at ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ pull it, stretch it, snip it tuck it, staple it (butcher was a busy man) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
How thats essential because of the pain in her feet Fxxx knows
Sorry but this is absolutely tacky as duck. This should give a massive warning signal to anyone even considering using comfort zone. Filming a guy filming an operation for Instagram. What has this world come to โ˜น

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.