Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ridiculous woman has no filters whatsoever 🤬🤬I’m with you gullri but she won’t change. When she eventually dies whilst undergoing needless treatment in the vain hope of perfection the ones getting the blame will be the doctors who operated on her. As for that shite she’s hooked up with who said he would leave her if she had anymore surgery is next up on the table they both just need to f🤬🤬k right off now 😡😡😡
Think it's time for some more jokes 🤭

What religion is Katie Price? More men.

In court today on a drink-driving charge following a car crash, Katie Price denied that she'd had a few too many that night. She also denied that she had been drinking.

Katie price says she is going to name and shame all of her lovers half of Britain must shitting themselves while the other half will just have to wait their turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think it's time for some more jokes 🤭

What religion is Katie Price? More men.

In court today on a drink-driving charge following a car crash, Katie Price denied that she'd had a few too many that night. She also denied that she had been drinking.

Katie price says she is going to name and shame all of her lovers half of Britain must shitting themselves while the other half will just have to wait their turn.
Today, five thousand Israeli troops entered Jordan. Early reports say that she's tired and has got a sore arse, but she's willing to keep soldiering on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And 360 degrees would bring him right back to where he'd started. 180 degrees, however...
In a way it is 360 as she does the same thing time after time, says the same things and then the same stories, just insert different name of bloke. Was it Freud who said a definition of madness was doing the same thing over and over again?

Reactions: 14
Just saw Katie Price in panto. Never again. Every time the audience shouted, "He's behind you!" she bent over and spread her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw Katie Price in panto. Never again. Every time the audience shouted, "He's behind you!" she bent over and spread her legs.
I'm not saying Katie Price is thick or anything, but she once took an IQ test and it came back negative.

Dwight Yorke said Katie Price loves mango. But then he remarked she prefers man come.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not saying Katie Price is thick or anything, but she once took an IQ test and it came back negative.

Dwight Yorke said Katie Price loves mango. But then he remarked she prefers man come.
Nearly choked on a sweet at the last one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today, five thousand Israeli troops entered Jordan. Early reports say that she's tired and has got a sore arse, but she's willing to keep soldiering on.
Another one…
What did Katie price say to King Kong?
Is it in yet 🤪

• Haha
anyone think that when they said they are off to Turkey and do not know when they will be back it is because Carls house as sold and they have nowhere to live in England and can not afford to rent any were decent it is a lot cheaper in Turkey (she would not want to rent a normal home here it would have to be thousands of pound a month rent yet no one would know she was in a ten pound a night hotel in turkey
It wasn’t his house. It belonged to his dad.
I hope they don’t come back. Turkey can keep em.

Reactions: 14
Shes dumb if she takes him to the club
She’s already had him in a club. She took him to a club in Turkey about two years ago. She was off her face and making a right twit of herself singing and shouting out filth about Turkish boys while slagging off Peter Andre’s manhood.
Harvey was up dancing on the bar with crowds of people laughing and filming him while the creature that calls herself a mother was screaming about how you shouldn’t use condoms because sex is better without them.
There Ya go. Mother of the century right there. Poor Harv.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Evening Krusties, I'm caught up, eating my maccy cheese.

Last one

A group of kids are chasing Quasimodo down the street...
...Quasimodo turns and shouts at them

"F**K OFF I HAVEN'T GOT YOUR BALL"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive just watched that GMTv. Thing from the other morning and it has to be said the presenters were absolute suck ups and RM was his on form it’s the norm arse kissing mode
And the way price is going on about these awards do she Know after a shortlist there’s another final group and honestly it would be just all about her been centrestage on tv
It’s not Harvey who wants to be in front of the tv cameras it’s her
Oh and what a lovely montage in the papers too
Every child in that video except H
And lastly that photo were boltenstein is clinging onto his beloved in front of a plate of Iceland party food looks fake and photoshopped lmfao

• Haha
Ive just watched that GMTv. Thing from the other morning and it has to be said the presenters were absolute suck ups and RM was his on form it’s the norm arse kissing mode
And the way price is going on about these awards do she Know after a shortlist there’s another final group and honestly it would be just all about her been centrestage on tv
It’s not Harvey who wants to be in front of the tv cameras it’s her
Oh and what a lovely montage in the papers too
Every child in that video except H
And lastly that photo were boltenstein is clinging onto his beloved in front of a plate of Iceland party food looks fake and photoshopped lmfao
If Harvey did win an award, what's the bet he swears (again)

Reactions: 6
I dislike her! I am sorry, have nothing to say but-I dislike her for being so destructive. F*cking idiot! I hate you Katie-f*ck off you ungrateful idiot!🤬

Edit: And I hate this bullshit
“Taking Harvey to the club”
I dislike her omg/sorry guys 🤬🌹
Because severely Autistic people just love loud noise and crowds 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Evening Krusties. Just in from work, catching up. Is it dead yet?? Anaesthetic went wrong maybe?? 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m afraid not. We’re waiting for the gruesome post - op pus oozing photo shoot 😬
Oh balls. Thought I might have escaped that. Some of the jokes from tonight tho. Brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 One big tread of jokes, a bit like Frankenprice’s life!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.