Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
See, proper parents will always worry about their babies, even when they're grown up like mine are supposed to be. We just want them to be happy and healthy, keep themselves nice and treat and respect others as they would want to be treated and respected themselves. We put them before anyone else and always have their backs. We put up with all their shit when their hormones kick in but wont sleep until we know they're safe at night.

We all have our opinions on her parenting (or lack of) skills but at least we can bask in the knowledge that at the end of the day knowing that we are loved (even though some days it doesn't seem like it!) by our kids, we have always put them first and have done the utmost we can for them and their upbringing. And she can't.
Too right ❤ I've only got the one, he's nearly 30. I'm told he's a credit to me, well, I say he's a credit to himself is all we didn't have it easy over the years but I've always put him first & now it's the other way round, he looks out for me. End of this year he'll be married & emigrated, and I'm so happy for him, I want him to go be happy & not worry about me. Because that's what normal parents do, support their kids at the expense of their own feelings at times, put them first instead of yourself. And that's what this cow has always had the complete wrong way round. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Penguin86

VIP Member
Yup. That moment just before you get the anaesthetic and countdown and you think to yourself 'I may never wake up from this...'. Truly horrible feeling.
I'm scared of hospitals since a huge accident when I was 15. I was in there for nearly a year. Then previous suicide attempts that I was brought back from and losing 3 babies. Now whenever I have to go I end up having a panic attack, even if it's just to get a blood test.

• Heart
  • Sad

Caw1982

VIP Member
God I fucking hate Carl so much.
At least he doesn't need surgery to make him look a total cunt, it comes completely natural to him!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I leave this here while I catch up 🥰

I've an exclusive pic of Katie's facelift 🤭 x

View attachment 624830
I heard they 'lifted' its face, saw what was underneath and put it back pronto. The old 'uns are the best LOL :)

I'm also pretty appalled that Frank has seemingly not even acknowledged her son's 16th birthday because if it had then we certainly would have known all about it in the usual crass fashion. What a "Mother" eh? :(

There was this one too
Nobody can tell Doris' employer that he's a knob end because even his parents must know he is by virtue of the fact he's knockin' bones with that old secondhand dartboard Frankenprice. What a cowardly, snake-eyed reprobate that turd really is :(

Last edited:
  • Angry

Noelc

Chatty Member
And here it is 🤣🤣🤣 hey Katie 👋
Amazing with the kids not so amazing with people who criticise his teeth , pretty good at baiting Harvey , not great at attaining fame but will achieve notoriety for bullying people if he keeps going the way he has been . If he practices his ventriloquism he has the pose and might get the gig instead of always being the dummy . Gottle of Geer.

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
They did have a 50:50 arrangement a few years back, until Katie's life really went out of control due to her (self-medicating!:ROFLMAO:)substance abuse. Peter refused to allow the children to visit, I think, and set them up in a new school near to him. They've continued living with him ever since. Not sure what Kieran did, although I do recall he and Peter liaised with each other as they shared concerns about Katie's lifestyle.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Katie Price #43 Frankenprice has gone under the knife, Carwash is a bully and the hypocrisy is rife

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I see the knobjockey Carl calls out another and encourages his crazies to bully a special needs person..the joke is the guy called out knobjockeys teeth nothing whatsoever about H... But then again we all know knobjockey has a habit of bullying SENDS people as he continues to windup and teases her son for likes

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

oopsidaisy

I cant believe the grief that lad is getting off skanky and wankys army and they will be the twats that have signed the track a troll and Harvey's law petitions
They seriously want to have a good look in the mirror nasty bullying scum.

How many times has Cole done this now and got away with it? Too fucking many.
I remember way back there was a chap called Christian that made a comment (cant remember what exactly but it wasn't even that bad or trolling) and Cole let rip on him, if i remember rightly he tagged his business address and his wives, then all the army started on his business and wife. He was a car dealer and they were even phoning his work and leaving shit reviews on his site, it went on for ages.

Then skank calling people slags and whores and getting away with it 😡😡😡

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Another one

The Bride of Frankenstein
Dr. Frankenstein: I took the Bride Of Frankenstein to the Caribbean last month.

Igor: Jamaica?

Dr. Frankenstein: Yes.
FrankenPrice went swimming in the ocean today and turned it bright orange.
Methinks it was a Fanta Sea.....

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
OMG!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are NEVER going to believe me BUT....I'm currently at a theme park with the kids. Anyhoo we stayed over last night in a themed room...in the room next to us, the mum of the family has veneers. You couldn't actually miss them. So this morning I overheard a child comment why does the lady have joke teeth in 🤦. 1 of the adults said she's been to the same dentist as that Katie Price nutter. I pretty much spat my Costa caramel latte across the table. They looked at me a bit gone out, so I said I totally agreed with them ,😁

• Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Either Doris is immature or just plain stupid,he sounds ridiculous in his post childish ,aggressive and he certainly doesn’t like being outed.
The daft thing is there are alot worse comments than tippex teeth on Coles IG which he's encouraged too 😂 but that one seems to have tipped knobjockey Carl off the edge😂
Obviously cole needs some desperate pity media attention as he's not getting it from her crap antics unfortunately it's going the wrong way just showing him up as the nasty bully he is...by attacking a SENDS person

• Haha
  • Heart

TheDog

Morning Krusties
Skimmed over last night but just catching up properly. Can I just say that I know the Jaffas IQ is lower than a snakes belly, but how the fuck can he not see that bullying the guy on Instagram basically cancels out all his/it’s anti trolling campaign. JAFF, YOU ARE BASICALLY A TROLL 👋 I seriously hope the press pick up on what he’s done. It’s so dumb it’s laughable. And the fucking minions are all just as bad. Might wanna look up “hypocrisy”

oh and Morning Ron! How you liking the forum? Glad you keep a check on 265! 👌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Morning
Well he is also now a member of the thundercunt club I have decided. Plus this is what really pisses me off when these nobodies call us Tattlers trolls. We keep it all here. It’s in the rules. We talk about people putting themselves out in the public domain in return for cash and free kitchens in our own space. We don’t go tell them they are insufferable thundercunts - they come here and read it themselves!
He keeps this up and I hope he gets way more attention than he could ever have imagined. From the police.

• Heart
  • Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I see the knobjockey Carl calls out another and encourages his crazies to bully a special needs person..the joke is the guy called out knobjockeys teeth nothing whatsoever about H... But then again we all know knobjockey has a habit of bullying SENDS people as he continues to windup and teases her son for likes
Good for him for standing up for himself!!! I’m going to report all the bullying comments on his profile too - totally uncalled for

• Heart