Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Hi from what i understand the 'latest' is that her latest BF/fiance/whatever bullied a young lad with Autism because he make a joke about Carls Teeth and that Carl sent his 1 million sheeps 'after him. 1 week after they was photographed outside a UK Magistrates court about 'harveys law' anti-trolling. Both of those twats are the biggest trolls in Western Europe. I truly hate the UK 'main stream media' they are shit they push their 'adverts' onto my facebook thing (i have NEVER bought ANY UK MSM 'news' nor paid for a TV Licence (legally i dont watch live TV) in 20+ years and i never will). They promote anti trolling and supported by all UK MSM yet they troll and get away with it. Lets DO make Harveys law in action. Then the 1st to get arrested will be those 2 twats. Also he bullied a lady on here as well. I think the best way is just not even viewing any articles on the media about them (let alone commenting). Edited. What bothers me more than anything really is why does KP have 2.5 million sheep and he (who is he also hes just the new yearly BF/fiance has 1m sheep 'fans'). Why do they have that many 'fans'? is it the water or air quality in the UK or?
There is a program you can buy which shows a person's followings. If followers start to drop their management buy say 100k bots. To be eligible for some media sites you need 'x' followers. This has been going on for ever. There is no way that 2.5mil peeps in the UK hang on every work KP utters or are in the least bit interested in stories put out there. A better indication is the actual traction per post; likes/replies. I can guaranty that Crawl's 1mil followers is just pie in the sky bought bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
He’s still going on
So looking at the comments from Ede , he's only saying what others have said previously re the dog endangered with being there...and saying skanky's ugly well she's been called alot worse by the media etc yet now knobjockey Carl is getting wound up over nothing or is it because people are calling him out for bullying a sends person🤔🙄 shows how pathetic and a true cretin Cole is..

DC16

VIP Member
I was wondering where she keeps all those bath bombs. It is obvious that they are not selling. She now wants to offload them. :rolleyes:
It’s run by the JYY woman, so I expect that there is somewhere she keeps them, amuses me she keeps saying “back in stock” trying to make out they are soooooo popular 🤣 when really it’s bound to be a deflection of what’s NOT selling. 🙄

• Haha

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Thought Harvey couldn’t stand loud noises. She’s a right fucking liar
That was my thought too. Selfish cow, she has no idea how to care for him. Kids like Harvey need routine and predictability, not their mother disappearing for weeks on end and coming back looking like a Halloween costume after butchering herself again. I feel really sorry for all her kids. Can you imagine the grief they must get at school, especially the older two.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
So looking at the comments from Ede , he's only saying what others have said previously re the dog endangered with being there...and saying skanky's ugly well she's been called alot worse by the media etc yet now knobjockey Carl is getting wound up over nothing or is it because people are calling him out for bullying a sends person🤔🙄 shows how pathetic and a true cretin Cole is..
He’s just done another video story all a bit threatening at the end 👀

• Angry
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
My wonderful Krusties, especially Harry, as you have guessed I have ran away with Helga , I was her patient then we found we had a common interest, BDSM, love it when she disciplines me ,
Not as bad as when you girls nag me , but it’s nice ,
I don’t let skanky mindfuck me , she’s having a break so am I , Royal ascot , derby Peak District,
and you can see where I am now by the pic , one of my fav places in the world , would say more but I am a bit tied up at the moment lol 😂 😂😂
Skanky is the last thought on my mind, all I care about is when the next 🍺 turns up x peeko

Oh I bet The captain missed me and my waffle,
So it’s Father’s Day, and this is the song all kids should sing to their dad
Did you ever know you’re my hero
You’re everything I’d like to be
I could fly higher than an eagle
Because you’re the wind beneath my wings

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
It's the usual routine, she makes them cut off their friends then they can only ever see which of her hangerons is bestie of the month and then she tries to isolates them from their family members.. lucky escapee ex Kris wouldn't and didn't play ball which she hated but cole is so desperate for his fame...has ditched the lot all for the cost for his 5 mins looking like a twunt
She’s too paranoid that his mates would sell stories on them 🙄

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I think we have known all along that he is a nasty piece of work and it will only be a matter of time before someone feels the force of his fists 😡let’s hope it’s not any of the kiddies that feel it . He really is starting to show his true colours. You only have to look at how frankenprice has been dressing she wouldn’t normally walk around all covered up even when it was warm she had sweatshirt on watch this space 🤔
It's obvious Jett doesn't like him,and you can see it in any videos with him..old skanky says it's because he's shy (Jett) nope Jett just can't stand him.. skanky's not allowed to wear anything revealing since she's been with him and you can see she's desperate. Maybe getting this surgery she knows he doesn't want her to get, is giving her some control 🤔it's the only thing she has currently

Creepy fame hungry whore Cole is showing his true colours which we all saw a while back. KP really is in shit street now with that cunt but hey ho back to the football.
Agree, he thinks he can bully others online and hide behind her campaign.😈😈

What's the score so far????

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I have just been reading some comments on Doris Instagram they really are having a go at him,it’s only the few fans defending him I hope the police do become involved because he can’t keep on threatening people he really is a nasty piece of work.🤬

• Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Not that it will make a blind bit of difference but i emailed the Scum to say how disgusted I am about their article and they are basically promoting the bullying by Doris and did they actually bother to look at the boys side of it.
Maybe the Daily Mail will pick up on it and comments can then be made. Carl sickens me. That poor lad is autistic.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I don't know why I try and reason with sheep (im guessing this is the ron from news comments)
Screenshot_20210619-193212_Instagram.jpg

Penguin86

VIP Member
Think it's time for some more jokes 🤭

What religion is Katie Price? More men.

In court today on a drink-driving charge following a car crash, Katie Price denied that she'd had a few too many that night. She also denied that she had been drinking.

Katie price says she is going to name and shame all of her lovers half of Britain must shitting themselves while the other half will just have to wait their turn.
Today, five thousand Israeli troops entered Jordan. Early reports say that she's tired and has got a sore arse, but she's willing to keep soldiering on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I personally think Katie is happy not having the kids around because it would interfere with her evil schemes.
I'm glad Katie doesn't have Princess around much because Carl is a creep and is probably grooming her.
Not been on the KP threads for a while, but I saw today she was having more surgery? Is there anything left to do???
Btw, bold to assume car wash can get it up.

And if you're readimg Katie, we don't want to see evidence.

• Haha