Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
Good for him for standing up for himself!!! I’m going to report all the bullying comments on his profile too - totally uncalled for
I'm gobsmacked by this actually. Carl's stupidity and cockiness have taken over, he's a nasty piece of work and I hope this land him in trouble. I hope the young lad is ok.

Reactions: 23

Ecosse

VIP Member
I’ve obviously missed something here, do her kids not live with her?
No, they do not. Junior & Princess live with Peter, and Jett & Bunny live with Kieran. Katie likes to pretend she sees them more than she does, by posting IG pictures from way back, but deliberately mixes up her hair dos/nails etc so they're hard to date. Harvey is at a residential school during the week, currently. At weekends (not sure if it's every one, or just some) he stays at a house quite near to Carl's in Essex, where he is looked after by carers, I think.

Reactions: 22

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I Saw That DC16.

For those of you who saw (know there's a goodly few of you on here) the video when he threatened me in TGI Friday in front of KP, Junior and Princess very similar, pointing and snarling down the camera.

Right, the gloves are off and as Sir Elton would say "The Bitch is Back"!
We are ALL behind you Blue and Eden too! Its high time these asswipes copped it :)

"Loving Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" ???????????????????????? WTF are these people on????

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Hi Queenie,
Welcome to the House of Fun!
I came over from The Scum, was sick of being on the naughty step most of the time, so changed my name from this one to 'TinkerBell'.

Hope more come over here Flawless, Poppy, John Walker, Stan and the rest of the gang.
It's a good laugh here, you'll be crying down your legs.

'The Krusties' are so lovely and you can swear as much as you like - also you don't get bloody BunnyCuddles her
I think she may be aiming for a 'Jack's Creation' look...

View attachment 623135

I have never seen one pic of them where he looks loved-up, besotted or even interested. The kisses are always initiated by KP and are rendered comedic by her posing. Just no spontaneity at all. Face it Katie - 'he's just not into you'.
He's as thick as mince! Really dim, a right Nesbit.😂😂😂

The pair of them just get worse every week. The lies are off the scale. I just can't understand why they still have her on TV for anything at all. It's worse now with him gurning into the cameras like he's some sort of A Lister.😡😡😡

Well you only have to look at it to see it doesn’t bath/shower on a regular basis she always looks dirty ugh 🤮🤢
Yes, a right soap Dodger.

She’s too paranoid that his mates would sell stories on them 🙄
I can't imagine what his family think. Funny how we never heard anymore about her visiting them.

Hi Joanna , welcome . I remember some of your posts . You can say exactly what you want on here , it’s a lovely group .
Thank you.

It's obvious Jett doesn't like him,and you can see it in any videos with him..old skanky says it's because he's shy (Jett) nope Jett just can't stand him.. skanky's not allowed to wear anything revealing since she's been with him and you can see she's desperate. Maybe getting this surgery she knows he doesn't want her to get, is giving her some control 🤔it's the only thing she has currently

Agree, he thinks he can bully others online and hide behind her campaign.😈😈

What's the score so far????
I think she's realising he's a nasty piece of work, I really think this is going to end badly. Just hope the kids and animals aren't around at the time. She's picked on the wrong one this time.

He looks like a horrible, aggressive rough thug. I can't believe the other dad's aren't worried. Also encourages Princess in her increasingly weird behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wow…. I hope the Sun review this!!! What a vile bully Cole is!

View attachment 624364
Doris is an effing TURD :poop:

Why is nobody questioning the difference between this lad's posts and the evil stuff he posts about H, how he'll take the boy's cake from him then actively torment him to laugh at the distress he's causing whilst Mommy Dearest also shreiks with laughter at the grim scene? Why is that OK?

Has anybody contacted the lad to advise him to sue the arse off this connard for His Lies or at least demand the Scum prints an apology from the POS? My God my piss is Doin' a Dolly at the moment! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🤬

• Angry

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Lush are well-established. I totally agree with you. I'm sure some die hard fans have bought but won't do again.
Even the poundstore or bargain basement won't touch it...
She's truly thinking salons will be clamouring to stock her lashes, yet even she has to go elsewhere to get her lashes done. Shows the lashes are just rubbish tat

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I Saw That DC16.

For those of you who saw (know there's a goodly few of you on here) the video when he threatened me in TGI Friday in front of KP, Junior and Princess very similar, pointing and snarling down the camera.

Right, the gloves are off and as Sir Elton would say "The Bitch is Back"!
Dear Blue ,I haven’t seen it it don’t have IG or other stuff,just read about the cunt abusing and bullying you.☹Get yer gloves on gal!❤❤❤

We could always loan it to Lozza for her home water birth and make some money out of it ;)
Filled with Krusties boiled piss oh fabulous.🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Big_Joe

Hi from what i understand the 'latest' is that her latest BF/fiance/whatever bullied a young lad with Autism because he make a joke about Carls Teeth and that Carl sent his 1 million sheeps 'after him. 1 week after they was photographed outside a UK Magistrates court about 'harveys law' anti-trolling. Both of those twats are the biggest trolls in Western Europe. I truly hate the UK 'main stream media' they are shit they push their 'adverts' onto my facebook thing (i have NEVER bought ANY UK MSM 'news' nor paid for a TV Licence (legally i dont watch live TV) in 20+ years and i never will). They promote anti trolling and supported by all UK MSM yet they troll and get away with it. Lets DO make Harveys law in action. Then the 1st to get arrested will be those 2 twats. Also he bullied a lady on here as well. I think the best way is just not even viewing any articles on the media about them (let alone commenting). Edited. What bothers me more than anything really is why does KP have 2.5 million sheep and he (who is he also hes just the new yearly BF/fiance has 1m sheep 'fans'). Why do they have that many 'fans'? is it the water or air quality in the UK or?

liar liar

VIP Member
Still can't believe the sun still isn't allowing comments, there were some hilarious ( and truthful) people on there. The DM deletes loads.
Yes but most of the posters are here now where they can say what they like and not be deleted. This thread is proactive, reporting her various transgressions to the appropriate authorities and showing her she can't control her narrative as much as she tries to. Plus everyone here is super lovely ❤

• Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I cant believe the grief that lad is getting off skanky and wankys army and they will be the twats that have signed the track a troll and Harvey's law petitions
They seriously want to have a good look in the mirror nasty bullying scum.

How many times has Cole done this now and got away with it? Too fucking many.
I remember way back there was a chap called Christian that made a comment (cant remember what exactly but it wasn't even that bad or trolling) and Cole let rip on him, if i remember rightly he tagged his business address and his wives, then all the army started on his business and wife. He was a car dealer and they were even phoning his work and leaving shit reviews on his site, it went on for ages.

Then skank calling people slags and whores and getting away with it 😡😡😡
His behaviour will ruin his dad's business. Has his dad sold any cars since the SkWanky's got together?

• Haha

oopsidaisy

Ive just reported every single dirty comment her army has made on that boys page,the horrible nasty pieces of shite 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Well done Penguin🐧
🎉🎉🏆❤

So, they have been together for a whole year - wow 😲 a whole you that she HASN'T cheated on a boyfriend, well done you 👏👏👍
The only reason she possibly hasn’t cheated on him was because of lockdown and everything was closed down so no clubbing.

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Yes I been on his IG and he definitely can hold his own, the crazies continue to bully him but he has some support as he never mentioned h only the moron cole says he has 🙄🙄
The fact he has autism and skanky "one" thinks it okay to encourage bullying online..shows the irony in it.
Good for him for standing up for himself!!! I’m going to report all the bullying comments on his profile too - totally uncalled for

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Not that it will make a blind bit of difference but i emailed the Scum to say how disgusted I am about their article and they are basically promoting the bullying by Doris and did they actually bother to look at the boys side of it.
I did the same and told them that the lad in question has SENDS too, so now the scum are actually encouraged bullying online to him by this article of lies

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
So that zero braincell moron personally knows the 2 people in question to know that they are not autistic or in remission from cancer? No? Didn't think so. Just 1 of the tiny flock of sheep who worship Skanky & Crawl 😡
@BigBlue2018 I feel the need to apologise to you on behalf of that absolute halfwit who claims to know that you are a non cancer suffering troll 😡.
Thank you! No need to apologise my chum.

You guys know me. Straight down the line. Who in their right mind make up having cancer - god forbid! No idea who this moron is, I certainly don't know her.

I really do believe the tables are now turning on Skanky and Wanky. Less support from their supporters, except from the completely brain dead ones. Cole is completely out of control, in my humble opinion a dangerous loose cannon. Hopefully please god, only a matter of time!

• Heart

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
He still waffling on - like he doesn't take the mick out of H himself. Hypocrite! (Don't agree with it whoever does it ) but this 'holier than thou' attitude, errrr, cut it out now Cole 😡

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder what the Lad said.
Carl really has been supposedly supporting the campaign for Harvey regarding trolling and he behaves like one and he WILL KNOW by humiliating; naming and shaming he is going to get ganged up on.

did he even release what this lad said???
Theres trolling and then theres negative comments.

But what he has done is seemingly like release a pack of wolves on this boy. A man turning on what seems like a young lad.

Thats dangerous😡😡😡

What is up in his head?
He has gone backwards in supporting Harveys campaign. Its NOT supportive.
He’s just KP’s little lapdog, being her chauffeur, sitting around while she gets her hair, nails, cosmetic surgery done for hours on end.
His temper will be his downfall, none of her ex’s were seen to ever be threatening anyone on social media, this pair are perfectly matched and welcome to each other as she too has a history of threatening behaviour. 😡

And yes, unfortunately when you constantly lay your whole life out of social media, you will be judged, especially when you are constantly breaking laws, rules and blatantly rubbing your creditors noses in your non-stop spending.

• Angry

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
If she's so desperate for kids why doesn't she fight like hell for the ones she's got. Imagine you had some kind of breakdown and lost custody of your kids, youddo anything to win them back. But she just doesn't care. She's not right, it's not natural for someone to be so cold about her kids. But then nothing about her is natural.

Hopefully the surgery will prevent her from speaking for months, can't imagine how bad she'll look after.

• Heart
  • Sad