Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He’s just done another video story all a bit threatening at the end 👀
I Saw That DC16.

For those of you who saw (know there's a goodly few of you on here) the video when he threatened me in TGI Friday in front of KP, Junior and Princess very similar, pointing and snarling down the camera.

Right, the gloves are off and as Sir Elton would say "The Bitch is Back"!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

liar liar

VIP Member
Peter and Emily have given Junior a red moped for his birthday - KP seems to have not marked the occasion. Perhaps she will transfer her JSA to him upon her return along with a beggy cake and some child appropriate balloons ;)

• Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok my krusties, I've come on here to be cheered up and not have my piss boiled😉
I'm a little emotional as it's my sons 18th today, we've had a lovely day and been out for lunch...his first pint...of squash, he doesn't drink😳 I know, I thought it was hereditary to be a piss head🤣
I'm glad though, he's a good boy. He has just taken his car out for the first time this evening with friends. I'm so worried and will not sleep until he gets home. He's had the full 'mum safety' speech. Macdonald's and footy Is his plan this evening!
So different to my day, I can't remember my 18th. Not because it was so many years ago but I got absolutely slaughtered🤦‍♀️ I'm so proud today❤
I cannot understand why or how the skanky pricey could miss out on any of her children's milestones...first day at school, birthdays, school plays. I felt guilt if I was Ill and couldn't take them to the park by myself.
Sorry for the long post, I feel better now 😂

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Hi all,

Just to update regarding my last post. The information from a source was correct and has been verified.

I cant disclose the details as this is now a legal matter but it's a positive step for the individual concerned and many others.

I raised a glass tonight to those with the balls to say enough is enough.

Take care ❤
Thank you binfest for all your info and helping us fellow krusties keep the faith ❤

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
They added: "Despite her efforts to lose weight she has gained over two stone - this in turn has put immense pressure and further strain on her feet and is directly affecting her walking and management of day to day as a mother of five without being in constant pain.

I forgot to say, so she is going to have surgery to lose weight because it is causing constant pain, BUT, IF, she does get pregnant, then she will put weight back on again and still be in constant pain.....you just couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CAKEANDCUSTARD

One of my PR chums has given me Issys contact details. I've reached out to her about this latest threatening action. Fellow Krustys I'll let you know how I get on.
Fair play Blue after all u have suffered at this bully’s hands. Here’s hoping Issy can run a decent factual story

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So Skanky, today I had to miss my kids sports day due to continued Covid restrictions. The kids are sad & I'm sad. I am also not going to get to see my year 6's last summer show. They've had to cancel the audience due to the continued Covid restrictions. There have been no family assemblies for over a year. Are you sad at missing events at your kids schools Skanky? Are you even aware of any fucking event that occurs at your kids schools? Have you ever fucking attended any parents evening, sports day, school plays? I'm guessing the answer's no. That'll all be left to the amazing dad's & wonderful stepmum's won't it. You're far too busy in your quest for perfection. It's never going to happen. You have completely ruined yourself. You're rotten from the inside out 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
FFS.Frankenprice and fucking wanky pair of cunts.
So now Doris Karwash is her world 🙄🤢. So have Harvey & Junior now been demoted by mother of the year 🤷.
A huge 'gushing' tribute to fuck face & yet zero mention of her daughter's academic achievement. Top parenting 🏆
She's an utter piece of shit. I'd put money on the fact that she hasn't done 1 whole week of actual parenting with any of her kids ever 😡. She's had a constant fucking roundabout of nannies, boyfriends, husband's, helpers, hangers on, hairdresser's, MUA's, neighbours, window cleaner, milkman, postman, complete strangers, anyone else she could dump them on.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Creepy fame hungry whore Cole is showing his true colours which we all saw a while back. KP really is in shit street now with that cunt but hey ho back to the football.
You reap what you sow, either she’s to thick to see it or she doesn’t care because she is getting attention, I think this whole charade is sick, I also think the reason she is not pregnant is because 1 he doesn’t want a baby with her or 2 he isn’t sleeping with her. Just my take on this sham of a relationship. Can you imagine wanky looking after his baby and her brood whilst she’s out clubbing etc cause I can’t.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I could never go down the cosmetic surgery route! I have never worn make-up apart from my wedding day and I felt uncomfortable the whole time 😖
I would love to be like you. I put makeup on everyday.
I wanted to have cosmetic surgery after my children but when I lost my mum to pancreatic cancer it made me realise that risks aren't worth taking for vanity. My mum was 54 when she died and it nearly broke me.
I couldn't do that to my children.

Have some birthday cake I made...I didn't put enough fresh cream in it😉🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Actually,I never realised or knew about her background as such,she definatly is a bikey,the shit at the MM,the way she dressed etc,her total abuse of animals,the way she acts etc..nothing her fault,I think Pom should do a pic of her riding one of those bikey carriages at one of those fucking awful fairs.
sorry if I sound insulting but can’t help it,she is totally absent of a fucking brain.☹☹☹
Hope this is ok 🥰 Cole is by the horses, Katie and Little Sid looking out 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16242076706430.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Monsieur Crumble

If it is proved he’s a Jaffa wonder if she will show him the door? Because we all know she’s desperate for a baby she’s been going on long enough but failed to snare Charles or kris by getting pregnant school girl behaviour from her really .
I think he misheard that infertility doctor and thought he said " Mr Woods you are important" 😉

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I think we have known all along that he is a nasty piece of work and it will only be a matter of time before someone feels the force of his fists 😡let’s hope it’s not any of the kiddies that feel it . He really is starting to show his true colours. You only have to look at how frankenprice has been dressing she wouldn’t normally walk around all covered up even when it was warm she had sweatshirt on watch this space 🤔