Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
Creepy fame hungry whore Cole is showing his true colours which we all saw a while back. KP really is in shit street now with that cunt but hey ho back to the football.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He’s still going on
I really struggle to comprehend how he thinks this behaviour will get him fame/sponsorships/a media career? Even a cawliflower would know 'this isn't making me look good'. He also needs to Google the term 'troll'.

Never have ANY of the exes, other than Oddbob Charles Dury, behaved like this.
They have kept a restrained, dignified silence.

In fact, Kris Boyson ended up in court twice because of her, never having been in trouble with the police before I understand. Once for refusing to name the person driving the pink Range Rover when she was found pissed, with no knickers on covered in vomit in the back of the car with the keys in her handbag. Then for threatening a policeman when he was trying to defend her. The horrible bitch didn't turn up to either court appearance to support him, off getting her hair and nails done on both occasions. Kris' dad went with him.

How has Wanky not been dragged into court with his truely dispicable behaviour I have no idea? Mind you probably worried about the Old Bill now and looking out for them.

Hope he's held in a Turkish Prison!

Attachments

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I think we have known all along that he is a nasty piece of work and it will only be a matter of time before someone feels the force of his fists 😡let’s hope it’s not any of the kiddies that feel it . He really is starting to show his true colours. You only have to look at how frankenprice has been dressing she wouldn’t normally walk around all covered up even when it was warm she had sweatshirt on watch this space 🤔
I think it's really strange that no one, no girlfriends...mates of his have ever been shown or included in his life since he met her. It's odd. I just don't understand their story. Is it real, are they really engaged, trying for a baby?...I call bullshit on the lot🤨

Henny Penny

VIP Member
0A45C429-E8F9-43B4-ADFA-5F249A366BD5.png
Probably already mentioned, I don’t come in this thread often! Why the hell are they wanting her to advertise this brush? Her hair looks ridiculous with those long extensions and short on top!! It looks like a hat!!!! 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Quasimodo walks up to an ice cream truck
Quasi: Mr. Whippy with sprinkles please!

Vendor: Crushed nuts?

Quasi: No, bad back...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsEms

VIP Member
Peeko, peeko....
Where are you. I was going to do that Shakespearian style but I've done that before 😁
I'm missing a few fellow krusties. I hope everyone is well and sending my over the top motherly motherness!

My son Is back with a few friends, sat out the garden. I took them all a blanket a few bowls of crisps. I am a dickhead🤦‍♀️

I've shut myself in my bedroom, not to embarrass him any further🤣

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
No idea!!

I've just seen that collection of fathers day photo's of which Katie is in most of them,
no real shocker there.
Just waiting for The Scum to pick it up...'Katie makes gushing tribute to her stepdad & dad on father's Day. Even though the busy mum of 5 is currently abroad & working hard, she found time to pay tribute to the men who play an important part in her life'. I think that's good enough to get me a job at Th Scum 👍. I'm waiting for her to now post a 'gushing' tribute to Crawl for being the best daddy that Harvey could ever have 🙄🤢😴. Or maybe a 'heartbreaking' tribute to Crawl sharing the desperate attempt to get pregnant so he can experience his first proper father's Day 😴😴. I notice she hasn't paid thinly veiled praise to Pete & Kieran for actually raising the kids & doing a damn good job!

Just waiting for The Scum to pick it up...'Katie makes gushing tribute to her stepdad & dad on father's Day. Even though the busy mum of 5 is currently abroad & working hard, she found time to pay tribute to the men who play an important part in her life'. I think that's good enough to get me a job at Th Scum 👍. I'm waiting for her to now post a 'gushing' tribute to Crawl for being the best daddy that Harvey could ever have 🙄🤢😴. Or maybe a 'heartbreaking' tribute to Crawl sharing the desperate attempt to get pregnant so he can experience his first proper father's Day 😴😴. I notice she hasn't paid thinly veiled praise to Pete & Kieran for actually raising the kids & doing a damn good job!
Also awaiting a post of Harvey holding a card for daddy Crawl that he's been forced to make by the carer because she's told them to get it done. HARV, IT'S FATHER'S DAY... DO YOU LOVE COLE? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE DADDY COLE? DO YOU LOVE HIM HARV? BUT DO YOU LOVE MUMMY MORE? DO YOU HARV? 🤢😴

• Heart
  • Angry

VIP Member
They did have a 50:50 arrangement a few years back, until Katie's life really went out of control due to her (self-medicating!:ROFLMAO:)substance abuse. Peter refused to allow the children to visit, I think, and set them up in a new school near to him. They've continued living with him ever since. Not sure what Kieran did, although I do recall he and Peter liaised with each other as they shared concerns about Katie's lifestyle.
I personally think Katie is happy not having the kids around because it would interfere with her evil schemes.
I'm glad Katie doesn't have Princess around much because Carl is a creep and is probably grooming her.

• Sick
  • Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Another one 🤭

Gareth Gates famously lost his virginity to Katie Price. His new single is a cover of The First Cunt Is The Deepest.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mercedes

Cranky cole can't let it go now he's continuing it or is it old skanky using his IG🙄🤔
How comes ???? Illiterate bell end . It’s how come , bully boy . So Mr Woods is supposed to be a influencer (😂🤣) how unprofessional and childish is this ! So it’s ok for him to bully our Blue , throw her phone in a lake , invite negative comments on his Instagram and the most sick yet is to taunt Harvey with cake and alcohol all the time ! You never see or hear anything like this from other people in the press . Utter trash bully boy .

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Evening Krusties ❤ just having a catch up. My word, old Doris Jaffacock Noneckasaurus has got his knickers in knot today hasn't he, the nasty twat. Bullying SEND young lads, typical 🤬 must be off his ''meds'' while he's away I guess and a bit short fused 😏😏

I hope Eden will join us if he needs some support, pleased you're feeling back on form @BigBlue2018 ❤❤
I'm not going to tolerate this knobhead anymore. His behaviour is so wrong.

• Heart