Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
If they were live on GMB at gone 8 o'clock, there's no way they will have got to Heathrow in time for an 11.25 flight - not with Monday morning traffic.

And that's the second interview GMB have done with her where Susannah Reid has gone out of her way to say what a great mother she is. IN fact, she did it twice this morning. I presume she either doesn't know about Katie being banned from her younger children's school premises for calling staff and parents f***ing c***s and that her other four kids don't live with her (because reasons, but they will be serious ones), or she simply doesn't care?

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you lovely 👽🤗❤😘 I can't be doing with her cuntishness at the minute either. I've got your dog lead & gravy bones my friend, I'll be about whenever you have had a break from her, lots of love 😘xx

And the same for everyone else sick to death of her at the minute ❤ the pair of them need to take a very long walk off a very short pier sharpish.
Thank you my friend and to others best wishes💖🥰❤🤗🐾😘 xx.
Aww thank you for keeping my lead and gravy bones 🥰❤🤗😘🐾 xx.
Sorry to hear your feeling the same...I hope to be back soon..I'm still on the Meghan thread and Lauren one although hardly make pics for that one on a daily basis.

I cannot understand how Katie gets away with everything, a normal everyday person wouldn't. Maybe it's how I'm feeling the past day or so but it winds me up.

I feel guilty ..you know how I am as I know my tattle friends like my Pom pics..I will wait a week or so and if there is no more bragging from her about hoildays,wigs, tv shows etc I hope to pop back on 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?
I can't wait, she'll look hysterically funny! Where will her eyebrows go, will her nose get wider again, as for the fish lips and the fact her teeth don't fit in her mouth....comedy gold😁

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Who thinks the bankruptcy case is soon then??
Ah yes its the same tactic as last time - 'I can't get there becos......................................' but on this occasion its because the Butcher of Istanbul is waiting for it to arrive for another session of botchery and of course he was'nt able to do it at any other time but this. 🤫 Undoubtedly the reason is a court date!

You do realise this means that we will be treated to acres of gruesome photos of it slobbering over that dickhead cole wearing clothing more appropriate for a four year old from Sack o' Shite Fashions and then more crap about it's surgery to make it "Bewtiful for der weddin innit mate" BARF 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’m a great believer in what goes around comes around. When their house of cards fall at their feet she will then push the MH card for sure. The woman is barking mad anyway who would put their self through unnecessary procedures and anaesthetics. And if wanky has cosmetic work done then he is dafter and thicker than I thought. But she did the same to Kris teeth nose Botox and she’s now got another clown to play with. This really isn’t going to end well 🤬

• Angry

DC16

VIP Member
She keeps banging on about her mum being so ill and about to die, H high risk of COVID and not seeing her sisters baby yet here she is off to a red country not giving a shite about anyone. I wonder if her fans would respond the same if she owed them money words fail me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
The hypocrisy is just amazing really, a few weeks back she was slating 'celebs' who were in Dubai, yet here she is off to a red country for the sake of vanity and classing it as 'work' no doubt, just by filming it for her YouTube. How are they even going to let another person in the room to film it, but then again this is Turkey.

• Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I’ve just noticed in the Red top comments, our friend Ron (sorry think it’s sunstroke me saying that) in his comments says ‘butcher of Istanbul’.....wonder where he got that from🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Thanks Mercedes!

Right, I feel I have to step up and address some of this diatribe:

1. Yes, as a lot of you know, I am the lady Carl Woods treatened to 'mess up'.

2. I am not a 'troll', meaning in The English language as "someone who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive or off topic messages. Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all". I am none of these things. I don't have a criminal record, have no restraining orders nor have I threatened to beat up someone or destroy their lives and livelihoods. I believe if you chose to make your living by selling your life on social media then you lay yourself open to peoples opinions.

3. What I said to warrant the threat was 'his new Turkey Teeth made him look like Bingo from The Banana Splits'. Which they do. He chose to pick on me, I guess because of my name because he thought I was a bloke. People have said far worse but he chose me.

4. I did not have a 'fake account'.

5. I did not play 'the victim'. He threatened me violently on UTube in front of Katie Price, Junior and Princess. I have around 50ish witnesses to the threats who saw the original video, which the Police also saw. It was then taken down briefly, the threat removed and reposted. Apparently I've been told if your clever at these things the original will still be out there.

6. When I complained to the police (I have the Crime Number and Report) he hid behind Kirsty at Chase Communications. I have saved copies of emails from her. She then seemed, in my humble opinion, apologies if I'm wrong, to pass it to Ed at Pro Ceeders. He was very professional. Also have emails from him. Police confirmed to me he had been issued with a caution and if there were anymore threats I could reopen the complaint.

I'm an honest, law abiding person with a sense of morality and know right from wrong. Never have I robbed, abused, threatened anyone. Just hope I have a good sense of humour and occasionally make people smile.

It's really upset me today seeing her on GMB waxing lyrical about the bloke (and I certainly don't condone what he did) who got off sharing the Harvey video when she and Carl Woods did exactly the same, and then to see her going on holiday again has made my blood boil. She sat there laughing when he was threatening me and in front of her teenage kids!

Right I'm off for a bit but not before, this is not a joke, emailing Richard Madeley at GMB about him defending her after clearly doing no research. Love you all my chums! Xxxx
I saw his dreadfully abusive diatribe to you. It was horrid. I don’t think he’s particularly bright but very controlling and a nasty, nasty bully. His ‘banter’ with Harvey reflects on his character.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Juniors birthday, can't believe he's 16 already! The only reason he's turned out actually ok is Pete's parenting. And does that mean it's being 16 years since the tackiest wedding in history 😱 I'm sorry but that pink car is FUGLY

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Why did they have to put that tramps name first? 🤷. The clip with him & Pete is lovely. I can't imagine him spending nearly 5 mins with his Skanky mother let alone film it to be shared!

And the utter bollocks that she posted. Been by her side since he was born? Fuck off you cunt. You're fooling nobody! He's lived with his dad for years & wants fuck all to do with you! "He has grown into a gorgeous little man". How cringy & embarrassing is that? He's just turned 16 not bloody 6 FFS 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
There should be a petition to stop Katie Price traveling to Turkey for cosmetic procedures.
It is not necessary not compulsory and its red listed right?

JUST HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE😡
Her poor kids again have to witness this seemingly insane behaviour.
Espacially a special needs child whom is vunwrable having to have an absent parent travel to a red danger zone'..😠

I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction.
Who is helping her with this addiction?

Who can be allowed to travel with her? Carl, surely not??? This is ludicrous.

What if something happens and she is alone?

People have family die and cant attend funerals abroad and she is allowed to go for elective cosmetic work????😡

This is a mother whose priority is her vanity and I dont see how this is acceptable by law!

• Angry

TheDog

03756C76-5C2C-41F7-B507-74D1CA250050.jpeg

Delivering to the clinic in Turkey now are they? Could he be any more transparent? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clearly reading this thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Top bollock department 😂 I’ve had about 2 hours sleep and that’s cheered me right up!
I can’t get my head around all the cosmetic work either but I guess she’s never had to learn to embrace whatever she sees as her imperfections before. It’s only the last few years all the work has caught up with her. She’s trying to plump, smooth and lift a face that’s so lumpy and stretched already she’s going to end up with her eyebrows in her ears and such a thick bubbly scar tissue around the edges of her face she’ll resemble Parsley the lion only waaay less cute.

1623472369439.jpeg

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I watched this!! (I know I shouldn’t but it was on).
it really pisses me off that she ALWAYS asks her kids if she is a good mum when the cameras are on her!!! Who is she trying to prove it too apart from Herself!!! NO you’re bloody not!!!
Why would H have any concept of "A Good Mum" when he's only got her as an example? Utter bollocks as usual :(

DC16

VIP Member
It's just one big, sick game to them. The pair do not give a sh!t of what they leave behind. Well F off you two and don't EVER come back PLEASE!!!!

@Dollylovesshoes I need the pot, BADLY

• Angry