Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Flippin' 'eck Krustie Krew....I leave you all for 12hrs & come back to page 4 of a new thread that I won the title of 😳. Thank you very much 😘 I feel like I've made the Queen's birthday honours list 😊👑
I have to say, I'm a little surprised that Skanky has not made the list. Surely she deserves recognition for her services to exploiting her children, avoiding paying creditors, begging free surgery, continually lying, her effort in raising awareness of disabilities, her efforts to getting online trolls punished (but not herself), her tireless charitable work (can't think of any) 😴

🎶 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear @Facehugger Happy Birthday to you 🎶🎂🎉🎁🍹🍹🍹

The comments on The Daily Fail article about her supposed upcoming 'beauty' treatments are plentiful & scathing. She'll be pleased she's getting interest. It matters not that it's all negative 🙄.
I would just like to politely suggest that included in the procedures is the very careful removal of the far too small & tight leggings that both Skanky & Crawl wear. There's no wonder she's not yet up duffed.... he's killed any swimmers by getting himself stuck in a pair of Bunny's jeggings 🥴.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Missed this
So the OLD whore was on there to bitch about losing the 'trolling' court case? Really? FFS 😡. SHE'S THE BIGGEST FUCKING TROLL OUT THERE. USING HARVEY AGAIN TO GET HER FUCKED UP MELTED FACE ON TV. AND AS FOR THE CHANNEL 4 BOLLOCKS PROGRAMME....FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF..... @Dollylovesshoes I really need the cauldron please 😘

• Angry
  • Haha

Cloud Chaser

Morning,

Katie wants justice against the trolls. She wants people to stop sharing imagesand videos on social media that degrade Harvey…

The Man whom shared the skit containing Harvey and Katie was sent it via WhatsApp. It provoked a reaction in him so he shared it to Social Media.

Katie was disgusted as she was was in the video…. I mean the video re-enacted a real life situation containing Harvey and Katie reported to Police.

Please explain to me why ON THE VERY SAME DAY Katie was sent a screenshot of Harvey in an extremely vulnerable situation where he was semi naked and SHE shared it to potentially 2.5 MILLION users. Surely Katie should be held accountable for this
Why isn’t Katie directing her attention to the couple whom filmed themselves performing the scene. They were responsible for the video that was shared.
As a parent that would be where my attention would be directed yet Katie appears to be fine with them doing this.
It doesn’t add up to me at all!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Apparently going to appeal the decision 🙄

How about turning up to YOUR next court date Katie 👋 and swearing under oath, which means you DON’T lie like you usually do.
Dear Katie, shut the fuck up you attention seeking melted piece of plastic shit. Yours sincerely EVERYONE

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Has Skanky Flaps bothered to congratulate her daughter on her music scholarship? I'll bet all this stuff with Pete & Junior has really pissed her off 😂

If Crawl really is going under the knife he's an even bigger brainless moron than I thought! His personality is absolutely zero & he's an utterly vile chav. But he really doesn't need to alter his looks. He didn't need to have his teeth fucked up either. There's no wonder his mother is distraught.

And as for her, I cannot believe she's stupid enough to have another anaesthetic so soon. It's dangerous. She really is dicing with death & doesn't give a fuck. Fucking seriously mental 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It is about disposing of your face masks in a considerate way so as not to harm the environment she cares so much about having flooded the grounds of her old home with human excrement instead of getting it drained like a normal house-owner. She's a complete fucking joke.

Huge gratz on thread title 🐿 - inspired I tells ya!

I spy her nasty little pink jeep thing... Daddy Woods got that in his car park too ha ha.
Ahhhhh yes, the trashy pink jeep that she was raffling/auctioning for charity 🤥🤥🤥🤥

This comment though....genius 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Thanks Mercedes!

Right, I feel I have to step up and address some of this diatribe:

1. Yes, as a lot of you know, I am the lady Carl Woods treatened to 'mess up'.

2. I am not a 'troll', meaning in The English language as "someone who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive or off topic messages. Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all". I am none of these things. I don't have a criminal record, have no restraining orders nor have I threatened to beat up someone or destroy their lives and livelihoods. I believe if you chose to make your living by selling your life on social media then you lay yourself open to peoples opinions.

3. What I said to warrant the threat was 'his new Turkey Teeth made him look like Bingo from The Banana Splits'. Which they do. He chose to pick on me, I guess because of my name because he thought I was a bloke. People have said far worse but he chose me.

4. I did not have a 'fake account'.

5. I did not play 'the victim'. He threatened me violently on UTube in front of Katie Price, Junior and Princess. I have around 50ish witnesses to the threats who saw the original video, which the Police also saw. It was then taken down briefly, the threat removed and reposted. Apparently I've been told if your clever at these things the original will still be out there.

6. When I complained to the police (I have the Crime Number and Report) he hid behind Kirsty at Chase Communications. I have saved copies of emails from her. She then seemed, in my humble opinion, apologies if I'm wrong, to pass it to Ed at Pro Ceeders. He was very professional. Also have emails from him. Police confirmed to me he had been issued with a caution and if there were anymore threats I could reopen the complaint.

I'm an honest, law abiding person with a sense of morality and know right from wrong. Never have I robbed, abused, threatened anyone. Just hope I have a good sense of humour and occasionally make people smile.

It's really upset me today seeing her on GMB waxing lyrical about the bloke (and I certainly don't condone what he did) who got off sharing the Harvey video when she and Carl Woods did exactly the same, and then to see her going on holiday again has made my blood boil. She sat there laughing when he was threatening me and in front of her teenage kids!

Right I'm off for a bit but not before, this is not a joke, emailing Richard Madeley at GMB about him defending her after clearly doing no research. Love you all my chums! Xxxx
Personally, I would be contacting the police again. They can't leave anything alone. I would be threatening a private prosecution for libel. He is a bully and any PR company who protect cunts like him are worth nothing. Don't leave us for long - we all love and support you and love your posts... 🤗 💋

• Heart

Mercedes

Thanks Mercedes!

Right, I feel I have to step up and address some of this diatribe:

1. Yes, as a lot of you know, I am the lady Carl Woods treatened to 'mess up'.

2. I am not a 'troll', meaning in The English language as "someone who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive or off topic messages. Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all". I am none of these things. I don't have a criminal record, have no restraining orders nor have I threatened to beat up someone or destroy their lives and livelihoods. I believe if you chose to make your living by selling your life on social media then you lay yourself open to peoples opinions.

3. What I said to warrant the threat was 'his new Turkey Teeth made him look like Bingo from The Banana Splits'. Which they do. He chose to pick on me, I guess because of my name because he thought I was a bloke. People have said far worse but he chose me.

4. I did not have a 'fake account'.

5. I did not play 'the victim'. He threatened me violently on UTube in front of Katie Price, Junior and Princess. I have around 50ish witnesses to the threats who saw the original video, which the Police also saw. It was then taken down briefly, the threat removed and reposted. Apparently I've been told if your clever at these things the original will still be out there.

6. When I complained to the police (I have the Crime Number and Report) he hid behind Kirsty at Chase Communications. I have saved copies of emails from her. She then seemed, in my humble opinion, apologies if I'm wrong, to pass it to Ed at Pro Ceeders. He was very professional. Also have emails from him. Police confirmed to me he had been issued with a caution and if there were anymore threats I could reopen the complaint.

I'm an honest, law abiding person with a sense of morality and know right from wrong. Never have I robbed, abused, threatened anyone. Just hope I have a good sense of humour and occasionally make people smile.

It's really upset me today seeing her on GMB waxing lyrical about the bloke (and I certainly don't condone what he did) who got off sharing the Harvey video when she and Carl Woods did exactly the same, and then to see her going on holiday again has made my blood boil. She sat there laughing when he was threatening me and in front of her teenage kids!

Right I'm off for a bit but not before, this is not a joke, emailing Richard Madeley at GMB about him defending her after clearly doing no research. Love you all my chums! Xxxx
No need to thank me Blue ❤
I knew it was you when I made that comment but I wanted to protect your identity as it’s not my place to say who it was ( although a few on here already do know it was you) as there are quite a few new members now .
Im sure many will appreciate what you have just wrote . It made me so angry when I read what he said about the incident. He is nothing but a coward . You though Blue have kept your dignity and self respect.
I do hope one day he will get his comeuppance as nobody knows who actually lurks on here and other sites. The truth will come out . He needs to remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Redrattle

I see Junior has liked his Dad's birthday post to him and posted saying "thank you I love you dad" but not even liked Katie's post ( which was mostly pictures of her!😂)

• Haha
  • Wow

Binfest

If what I've just heard is true, and I'm not easily shocked by most things I'm a bit speechless tbh.

I'm going quiet for a bit guys 👍

• Wow
  • Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
Plus that meme, she will not let that go either, quite a coincidence, I'm a little suspicious.
She lives such a miserable life, All she seems to do is moan. It’s Harvey that I feel sorry for. That meme wouldn’t exist in the first place if she didn’t expose him to the media. She loves to go on about protecting Harvey but if she truly wanted to she would give him the privacy that he deserves.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well they haven't abided by any COVID rules so far. They shouldn't even be travelling to a red country full stop. Yes, think they need to be made aware.
In theory of they follow the rules of a red country,(insert hysterical laughter), mother of the year won't be able to see Princess for her birthday. How long before Princess sadly wises up to the fact that her mother is pure trash?
I cannot begin to understand the confusion & distress Harvey must be in. He's kept off school so that tramp can pararde him in front of the cameras for 5 mins. Then the second the camera's off she fucks off. I FUCKing ate her & EVERY FUCKING MORON THAT GIVES THE WITCH ANY PUBLICITY 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
She keeps banging on about her mum being so ill and about to die, H high risk of COVID and not seeing her sisters baby yet here she is off to a red country not giving a shite about anyone. I wonder if her fans would respond the same if she owed them money words fail me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Anyone else gearing up for the next 'exclusive'? I've thought of 1 she hasn't used before......."Katie Price dies on operating table before being miraculously bought back by a team of 67 surgeons". She can really have a field day with that. Mental health, body dysmorphia, addicted to surgery, PTSD, chronic pain, facing death, blah blah blah

• Wow
  • Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I got it - but looks like that is her plan anyway and perhaps that is why she is following various out there clinics just to confuse issues?

I could be dead by then 😲. HMRC wouldn't give anyone a bloody month to sort their bills out but she gets years. It is mental and that is not taking into account the small creditors.
I get the impression that everything is being done so tightly that whatever Krusty does there will be absolutely no wriggle room, there will be absolutely no card she will be able to play and they will nail her.
I get the feeling that if they don’t play it this way, she is smart enough to drag it out even further and play games.
I really feel for the small creditors and nothing annoys me more than this woman but if doing it this way means they can nail her good and proper and people see justice, bring it on although I’m impatient as everyone else to see justice!

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Well the daily fail have now removed one of my comments on the 16th Junior article🙄 after someone commented on PA saying did he not walk out on KP and a disabled child. I just pointed out about the way KP treated PA which could be seen on the tv programmes, that he still tried to see Harvey and about the horse trainer so it was good that he did have PA and Emily. Obviously not liked by her minions but okay to attack PA about walking out on KP and Harvey. I despair but I am glad that while they are out of the country all of the kids will be safe and happy away from the toxic couple

• Wow

TheDog

thread suggestion
Katie price #42

Portugal, Portugal, Turkey next. Frankenprice monster is getting us Krusties vexed!

• Haha