Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDog

Pair of Cunts,bet Wanky has a criminal past wouldnt surprise me..If he can threaten our Blue like that he must have done it before.CUNT.detest the fucker.🤬
Morning Krusties,

just catching up, had an early night as I’m feeling a bit rough this week. Not COVID tho so don’t feel you need to distance from me!!

He definitely is a no good criminal bully. Look at the circles he (used to) hang out in.

there are so many articles of him being pulled up on his bullying of followers etc. So how he can stand there with the anti trolling t shirt on, he’s a fucking hypocrite of the highest order 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I was on the gov website tonight the list of workers allowed to travel to red countries. Where do these “celebs” fit in? The only one I could see was work but it stated regular work ie once a week abroad.
Yup, I'm in agreement with you. I fail to see how she qualifies in any way to travel to a red country. If she is able to just blatantly ignore the rules & go anyway, I sincerely hope she faces very seriously punishment upon her return. This isn't some stupid game for attention. This is a very serious health issue. This is about protecting our country & it's citizens. BUT as she gives no fucks for her own children or dying mother, why would she give a fuck about the general public 🤷😡
Pass the cauldron please @Dollylovesshoes 😘

• Angry
  • Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
I wonder if he regrets it. I find it hard not to judge the ex-partners of Katie Price. In my head I can’t justify a man that’s been attracted to her. Like they can’t be good persons.
The majority of her exes have seemed like good people who wanted to help he,r and the fathers of her children are obviously pretty good dads. I don't know how she has attracted these people for so long but she's finally met the man who is the male version of her. Nasty through and through.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

And another load of bull shit. No Bunny & Jett do NOT live with her!!!!
And nor is Crawl's house worth £800,000. Lie after lie after fucking lie.
We were told by @Binfest to expect a lot of deflection & things were going to come out that Crawl doesn't know about. Well we're getting an onslaught of pointless deflection bollocks. And she's taken Crawl out of the country 🤔.

Personally I hope she survives her latest round of cosmetic procedures. Dying on the table is actually too good for her. We all know whatever she has done will only make her look even more hideous than she already does 😁

@BigBlue2018 as someone who actually saw his bike attack on you, I'm appalled but sadly not surprised at his response 😡

At least while the scabby whore is abroad she's away from her kids. My heart breaks for Harvey who will have no idea what the hell is going on. Screaming "do you love mummy Harv" over facetime is not fucking parenting a child with severe disabilities 😡. Junior probably couldn't give a fuck about her....I still don't believe for 1 second that he played any part in the engagement bollocks. Princess will be dealing with a birthday rejection from the mum she unfortunately adores & tries so hard to please. And Kieran will be left explaining to the 2 littlest ones that mummy has fucked off for more pointless surgery because that's way more important than spending time with them.
And I actually also feel sorry for Amy. She clearly isn't well. She clearly doesn't approve of the Skanky whores latest pointless treatments. She knows what a big risk the stupid bitch is taking. It will no doubt cause her a lot of worry. This will not help her condition.
But does the OLD Skanky lying, poisonous, pus faced cunt care? Nope, not a tiny bit! Doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself 😡

Channel Bore, GMB, The Scum, The Fail etc.... you are all a pathetic embarrassing joke. You should be ashamed of yourselves for giving the narcissist a platform & airing her LIES 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
I've noticed that Both of them have reposted the blackface post AGAIN.

Sour Grapes.

• Angry
  • Sad

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Personally, I would be contacting the police again. They can't leave anything alone. I would be threatening a private prosecution for libel. He is a bully and any PR company who protect cunts like him are worth nothing. Don't leave us for long - we all love and support you and love your posts... 🤗 💋
Love you too Liar and all my Tattle chums! We've always got each others back! Right off to watch the tennis at Queens!

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I don't get how or why you would trust someone in another country to do surgery on you. Yeah it's cheaper but no way in hell would I.

Here's Pixie's feelings about the heat
20210616_090025.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Thankyou so much for happy anniversary wishes today krusties! You are all so bloody thoughtful and fabulous, I was overwhelmed at one point 🤣
Anyway, I was called out to the garden this afternoon by my husband and I'm thinking something special is awaiting me....
He's only got the karsher washer out. I'm blasting the patio AFTER I've showered, done my hair and applied flawless makeup.
I've had another shower, glammed up again to look decent! I was treated to an Italian...a restaurant...not the bloke that lives at number 3🤣
Love to you all too🥰

Oh to make this post 'proper'. Katie has pissed me off big time today. I've had champagne now...I don't give a fuck 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Afternoon lovelies ❤ I know pinky, it's because of the 10 week roadworks on that main road through the middle, it's causing carnage everywhere 😔

I'm still catching up so looking forward to seeing what skanky has been up to, I'm also trying to keep on topic a bit more as obviously our chatter has upset somebody somewhere and I don't want to get into trouble again.

Thanks for all my birthday greetings ❤👽🤗❤😘 I owe you all a drink though because it's not my real birthday, it is my Tattle birthday today 🤭🤭🥃🥂🥃🎈
Sorry to hear someone has got you in trouble, 😮❤🥰😘🥃🐾 ,🤗💕😘xx.

I was going to go off topic but I'm not going to as I going to include Cole.

My hair mask arrived ,🥰COLE.
It's lovely smells nice and a lovely feel on wet hair COLE.
Thanks for the recommendation a thread or so back, it's working well and keeping the colour COLE.

Pic involves Coles head in my pop so I won't get in trouble COLE

LOL COLE

🥰🤗😘 XX.

Resizer_16235176324360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
One for you @BigBlue2018 , Crawl is such a hypocritical WANKER!
How stupid are their moronic followers. Supporting them like they are some kind of crusaders?

They have both been outed numerous times as first class bullies and trolls in my humble opinion.

Skanky and her multiple restraining orders, more appearances in court and found guilty/settled out of court for god knows how many offences than anyone else, let alone a women, than I can recall. Makes Charles Bronson look like a Saint!

Don't even get me started on Wanky taunting and bullying Skankys own disabled son and she seems to think it's funny. Threatening, nasty piece of work!

The audacity and breathtaking arrogance of this pair of imbeciles beggars belief. BTW, googled 'chav' and look who popped up!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
They do but also not to judge a book by it’s cover, a good heart is most needed. I don’t know if Katie was ever a nice person or what.
Never, ever was she a good person. She was pregnant with Harvey on a chat show, I think Frank skinner. First time I took notice of her. Pregnant and drunk, short skirt, legs apart. Said she wasn't happy about being pregnant but whatever...it was awful. She's always been the same.

• Sad
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Why would ANYBODY with any control of their faculties EVER take a recommendation from Frankenprice, be it for some diet sludge (that clearly does not work since its already in Turkey waiting to have the lard carved off it), or some shonky forex outfit?

It is a compulsive LIAR therefore if Frankenprice recommends something then it should automatically be avoided at all costs, surely? 🤬

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So that’s what the ‘job’ is today and why she wanted a weave. 🙄
The first pic would be ideal for the coconut shy..use Katie's head and coconut style hair facing forward.. use rocks to throw instead of balls and call it by the name of cunt shy as the cunt is in place of the coconuts 😀🥰 xx.

Time to catch up 🥰

Resizer_16236874235820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just reading about Pete's surprise for Princess whilst they were in Portugal. Anyhooooooo, it goes on to say that Skanky wanted to see the kids. So because Pete's a nice guy, he agreed to meet up & they all sat & had coffee together. Skanky didn't even have them alone for lunch. So in the space of probably no more than 2hrs she still couldn't respect Junior's wishes to be kept out of her circus & posted a pic of him 😡. And what a pic. Him looking down at his phone. I bet the poor lad didn't even want to be there. He clearly couldn't even be bothered to interact for a short time. She's pure scum. Trying to give the impression that they were with her & Crawl on holiday.
I wonder 🤔🤔....do you think after the last 'family' holiday involving 'the accident' that Pete actually won't let the Skanky tramp take them abroad unsupervised? 🤔 Maybe he knows the truth about 'the accident' 🕵️‍♀️.
I'm so sad & worried for all her kids. She is seriously damaging their mental health in a million ways. And in Harvey's case, his physical health. How the hell anyone can say she's a good mum is beyond me 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m interested in the Hippocratic oath doctors take. Now here is where it gets confusing to me, are cosmetic surgeons considered the same as GPs and operational surgeons? I’ve only had one op thyroid removal but apart from physical health they do ask questions about your mental health.

At present Katie is not in the same class as Jessica Alves re cosmetic destruction but you can never go back to your original face, no matter what you do. It’s obvious with Ms Alves she is seriously mentally ill but she claims she has just wanted to become a woman so it’s a different concern, whatever, the people who operate on her should be ashamed.

If Katie spent as much time looking after her children as she did her appearance they would be so much happier and so would she but at the end of the day Katie’s biggest fan is herself and therein lies the spice rub.

• Angry

ClivE

VIP Member
on the post they have put dont know when we will be back(so have they got a one way ticket) so the mother of the year as no idea when she will see her kids again(great for HARVEY AS SHE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT HOW HE NEEDS ROUTINE(plus if she is due in court again this month and as gone to Turkey for cosmetic surgery(non essential)and uses this for not being able to attend she should be held in content of court and arrested on her return(she will know the date she should be in court and arranged nothing for that date except appearing there)

• Heart