Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
I can't wait, she'll look hysterically funny! Where will her eyebrows go, will her nose get wider again, as for the fish lips and the fact her teeth don't fit in her mouth....comedy gold😁
They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.

Reactions: 20

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I’m going to try and sleep now I think I’ve caught up everywhere too.
Full time job keeping up with Big Lozza and her many faces/bodies…..

• Haha

Mercedes

She’s just called these wind chimes! Turbines you twunt!
Is she really that thick ??? She really is beyond stupid . Beggars belief she actually went to school at all . She can’t spell , can’t pronounce her words and has no idea what things are . She really is thick !!!!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
They do say you get the face that you deserve. Remember how bad she looked after the botched facelift about two years ago? That will be the result at it’s best if she keeps on messing with her face.
If she had the face she deserved then they'd be nothing left...would've been bitch slapped so many times🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Strange post from Skanky!

View attachment 613940
It is about disposing of your face masks in a considerate way so as not to harm the environment she cares so much about having flooded the grounds of her old home with human excrement instead of getting it drained like a normal house-owner. She's a complete fucking joke.

One for you @BigBlue2018 , Crawl is such a hypocritical WANKER!
Huge gratz on thread title 🐿 - inspired I tells ya!

Apparently bring your bird to work day 🙄

Well done pink and happy birthday facehugger 🥰
I spy her nasty little pink jeep thing... Daddy Woods got that in his car park too ha ha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

midsummer blue

VIP Member
be followed if you go there. The problem is its advice , they say you shouldn't visit red or Amber countries but its not law so if you are willing to take the hit and choose to ignore the advice you can go.
In a nutshell, yes that's probably what went on, it's sickening really, talk about dump and run.
She can’t have done as she says she has Harvey 24/7. I can only assume he was in her suitcase then!!!
Really how can anyone say she is a good mum!!! 3 times away in 6 weeks!!!
Also a good mum wouldn’t have to constantly ask her kids if she is a good mum!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
I’ve been having a quick look at Banruptcy Restriction Order which Katie has, along with Notice of Bankruptcy, apparently the Restriction is in place because the accused amongst other things has gambled or been unreasonably extravagant, which I assume Katie falls in. If you break any of the restrictions, which are quite far reaching, you can be sent to prison so I don’t understand why all the continual holidays are being allowed.

Are there any legal experts out there who can help?
THE IP is currently dealing with all of this to the 'letter of the Law'. Unfortunately, not everything can be put on a public forum as so much has to remain confidential still at this stage as to not put the case in jeopardy. There were huge delays in the beginning because of Katie not disclosing her whereabouts, (yes I know that sounds crazy, but it's true.) As you have all seen, KP has such a crazy lifestyle, literally, every little thing is being looked at, as a constant stream of info is being received by the IP. I know everyone is frustrated, but it's a huge amount of work to get it right. I'm sure @cloudchaser will let us know more when they can. But yes, we are all in total agreement that she has been getting away with it all for far too long.

• Heart

TheDog

Mmmmmm…🤔 no more recent pictures Katie…

And PA tribute… 🥇
From the minute he was born he’s been by my side????

I can think of at least 8 times this last month when he hasn’t been “by your side”

He’s got your card marked you uttter skank pot.

• Haha
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brussels costs her more than a bag of sprouts though and she does not have the money.

Really? Ha ha! In Hastings we have 'William the Concreter' cement mixer lorries everywhere.
I couldn't resist making this lol.. it's not real 😄🤗❤😘 xx.

I love funny name businesses like you mention though..always make me smile 🥰🤗❤😘 xx.

A big apology from me as I've gave the impression it's Facehugger birthday ..It's her Tattle birthday ..it's a year today she joined Tattle.

My Tattle birthday is February 20th 2020.. when I first joined...My real birthday is 28th April which I share with Saddam Hussein 😱😄😄😄.

Sorry for the confusion 💐💖❤❤❤❤🥰😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I FUCKING GIVE UP.
DON'T KNOW WHY WE BOTHER.

No point discussing her anymore coz she gets away with everything.

CUNTS.

• Angry
  • Sad

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I think he did a bit more than bite back ! And what was the poster meant to do , put her / his own name ???? Threatening live on YT is a bit more than bitting back . What a prat he is . Wish we had a little more evidence of his reprimand to throw that back at his stupid face .
He was quick to hide my comment and put his own. He is nothing more than a scumbag a toe rag and a bully

• Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

Yes I read that story too about Katie having everything lifted, body lipo, new teeth and new hair. You couldn’t make it up. It said she couldn’t lose weight she’d put on after her life changing accident as she couldn’t walk or run anymore. How about cutting down on calories, stop drinking, avoiding ready prepared meals?

I’ve noticed a common thread in journalism when it comes to celebs. They don’t fly, they ‘jet off’, they don’t lose weight, they ‘showcase their weight loss’. Do all said showbiz journalists go to the same school of creative writing or is there a book they follow bit like a Thesaurus for idiots?

Anyway I’m off for my 2nd jab today, I was ill after my first so I shall be taking it easy,

Take care and have a good day
Peeko we missed you last night hope you’re ok

• Heart
  • Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member

Another snoozefest non story 😴. The same old shit we've been reading for 2 days just re-hashed. Her 'rep' needs to shut the fuck up aswell.
It's not essential travel. It's not work. Please do not try & compare her to Stacey Dooley. She's not even close. Everything she says is a fucking lie. Nobody gives a fuck about her surgery. Nobody wants to see her surgery. She stuff her pus filled plastic gob with shite & has put weight on. She's too fucking lazy to diet. The end!

Maybe I should write the story now & submit it to The Scum before an unknown source (her) does? 🤣😂
What decent hospital or clinic would allow a random photographer into a sterile operating theatre to film?📷

• Sick
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
I’ve just seen in the DM that she’s wanting another facelift. Her face can’t get any tighter than it is now, surely?

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
This is too early to get pissed off! I think I'll have another coffee and sit in the sun.
It's my 19th wedding anniversary today so I must stay in a good mood!

• Heart
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
My Wonderful Krusties seems to be a lot of negativity and despondency around , Madness,
Nero fiddled while Rome burnt , Those Two Brain dead Cunts aren’t going to outsmart anybody , Skanky is STILL Bankrupt, Homeless and the pair of them haven’t got a pot to piss in , We of all people should know it’s all smoke and mirrors, Chill out , pour yourself a glass of wine , and wait for the Fireworks ,and above all Do not fall for these pair of Disgusting Toe rags Shit , What I mean is don’t work Dolly too hard , that girl is running out of Piss pots , you don’t want her too start using the saucepans do you ?

• Haha
  • Sad

Binfest

The MH card is at the top of the pack ready to be turned over.

Don't be at all surprised if a general health issue arises imminently to deflect.

• Angry