Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Defo Stansted 👍🏻

God, they’re a pair of cunts.

She bangs on about trolling but she is the biggest troll ever. Any decent parent would protect their child, not parade them on TV. And some of the comments from her post at STN from her “Live, Laugh, Love” fans are so cringe. “Ignore the h8rs Katie, your a amazing mom #beekind”

She needs eradicating from the public eye ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all I got in trouble yesterday so I will keep on thread subject

Re her obsession with cosmetic surgery as I said before it’s all she has. Rather than finding a skill or hobby or improving your knowledge or just trying to be a more giving person she needs to update herself to try and keep her man.

There is nothing wrong with trying to look your best but when you continually have cosmetic surgery it’s either an addiction or illness.

Has anyone seen Botched? I’ve only seen on You Tube some genuinely shocking cases and some very sick people ie lady wanting ribs removed to get a smaller waist. I mean there are people in the world still struggling to find food and clean water!

Have a good day everyone

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she will getaway with it. Teflon tits is relative small fry for the courts
She isn't - she owes over £3.25 million. That is not chicken feed. HMRC alone will come after you for a couple of hundred pounds, threaten bailiffs. Not for her though and this I fail to understand.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
"I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction".

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(
This makes me soooo angry that you couldnt see your parents. A TRIP YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON😡
Sorry xxx

• Heart
  • Angry

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I've noticed that Both of them have reposted the blackface post AGAIN.

Sour Grapes.
If it’s so offensive why keep showing it again… smoke and mirrors… poor, poor Harvey. If only he could consent, or not consent to his online ridicule. He needs to be nurtured by kind, caring souls.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well they got to the Airport quick, so must be Stansted (?), dumped Harvey and off again. With all their designer LV luggage.

There is a flight to Istanbul at 12.30
There's also a flight from Heathrow at 1125 to Istanbul.
Maybe I'm thick...if these countries are red, why are there any flights at all? 🤷
If the world's greatest mother has fucked off to Turkey I will be emailing the government. She has absolutely no justifiable reason to do this 😡

• Angry

gashers

Chatty Member
Hello friends I really need to come back here been gone a while just need to get off instashit boiling piss dolly I’ll give you some all I can say is CUNTY McCUNTFACE really makes me seed

• Heart
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Just a few of her narcissistic traits:

Selfish
Manipulate
Bully
Hypocritical
Self absorbed
Never wrong
Attention seeking
Lacking empathy
Cannot see anything wrong with her behaviour
Spot on. I've got one amongst my lot and I'm afraid it was ghosted 3 years ago because the behaviour just became intolerable, to the point it was affecting everyone else's family life. Sometimes you even stop doing normal stuff for fear of the backlash if they're left out/not happy etc. Much more peaceful when you don't have to constantly worry about pleasing them so as not to cause a row 👍

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
She’s now promoting a forex boiler room scam on her IG. SO FX was subject to an FCA warning last year as unregulated. I had no idea she was qualified to offer investment advice, strange as I can’t find her on the FCA register. Disgraceful!

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Might have to do a massive shit pot as well,that cunt gives me the shits when I fucking look at her and read her fucking cunting lies.Fucking fraudster.God I so detest the fucker.🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

VIP Member
I hope this trip to Turkey gets mentioned next time she's in court, this will not do her any favours.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Pair of Cunts,bet Wanky has a criminal past wouldnt surprise me..If he can threaten our Blue like that he must have done it before.CUNT.detest the fucker.🤬

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Look who Cole is now following, he really has sold his soul now 😈 (and so is Katie, surprised if they are going there, if they botched her b00b surgery and then slated them vowing not to go back)
I really shouldn't be reading all this - those two shit-bags put my blood-pressure through the roof. On a lighter note, here's a joke...

Q: What's the difference between Katie Price and a Kit Kat?
A: You only get four fingers in a Kit Kat!

• Haha