Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Fox furs were the main ones but also general furs around the shoulders were called stoles I think. Not QUITE old enough to remember, but do remember seeing in films.
Yes stoles ! They were in fashion awhile ago,I bought one from JL faux fur,really lovely ,never worn I and it’s packed away.(typical me)🤣

Reactions: 8

Penguin86

VIP Member
Her truth only but of what? How many people actually have fully body lipo? Mainly people who are informed, don't choose cheap or freebie surgery and have the luxury of choosing the best. Her truth is as you say - laziness nothing more nothing less. I abhor her - she is dirty and disgusting.
I read that as i ADORE her at first and was thinking wtf

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
He does. It’s been mentioned before but they all seem to gain weight when they’re with her.

The Big Fat Gypsy Wedding comment was very accurate. Everything is always over the top.
The weight gain is either married bliss or the fact she can’t cook and they end up eating crap.

That reminds me. Before they get married don’t they have some mating ritual, like tag?

• Haha

TheDog

Apparently celebrating their one year anniversary with a video she asked someone else to make. 🙄

Oh she must of wrote live instead of love (until someone pointed it out)
Pass me the bucket 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ll bet my mortgage that they don’t hit year 2.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Missed this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Reactions: 7

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I spoke to my better half and long suffering son last night, even consulted Dudley (dog) and Leopard Gecko Smaug and the resounding response was no don't speak to the press, you'll just lower yourself to their level.

Joe, logical and smart one in the family said "You've fired a shot across his bow. If he does read this forum, which he clearly does, he and his management knows what you and the police have on his threat, plus multiple witnesses to said threat. Leave it, you're better than this and if he's thick enough to retort just open the complaint with the police again. There's more important things going on in the world than this moron (my word, he used stronger Anglo Saxon)".

Wise worlds on a young mans shoulders!
Dudley the Dog was fibbing though....

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Let Your Fingers do the Walking

Peeko is Cheeko when it comes to liking a post
I heard he burnt his hand once when making himself some toast
His Knowledge on Katie and Carl, of that I have no doubt
Peeko is Cheeko is Whacko on this thread, oh!
Come on lad, get your finger out! (the piss pot)

by Nurse Helga
<Walks slowly out of the room then ....... 🏃‍♀️ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha
  • Heart

oopsidaisy

God forbid she returns and is unwell after a package of surgery.
I mean seriously how can she even get insured. 😡
She cant be liable for legal aid if something goes wrong as this is all elective and putely cosmetic right?😠

Flying post surgery is dangerous espacially this amount.

Im suprised anyone would operate on her as she has had so much cosmetic work and looks botched.

AND no dpubt she will be on a sunlounger too after surgery if her past is anything to go by... The skin and body need to heal.

She cant seriously think she will be without issues she clearly hasnt thought the travel thing through on her return.

She doesnt seem to think about DVT and how dangerous that is!!!
She will be a high risk flyer on her return.

I doubt she will succeed in flying back when she wants and will likely have to stay there.
Im suprised they let her in. What if she tests positive then theres no chance returning soon.

Her poor kids must feel her vanity project is a priority. What about their wellbeing?
As for Carl where is he in all this?
Going for surgery too?!🙄
Didnt binfest say something about a general health problem coming up?
Personally i hope her face gets gangrene and falls off

• Haha