Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Fuck me this predicts text gif , you know like in Pulp fiction , just pisses me off my Krusties being upset by two waste of space , arseholes cxx

Fuck me gif
Is there a filter or something? I can’t say G-I -m-p

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
@Harrigan . I too have made a couple of fuck-up posts for which I am so sorry. I try and think twice now before posting. Got my fingers slapped (quite rightly) but sometimes shit happens. Try not to fret, pal x
Thank you so much, I have a habit of doing it in real life too! The worst being a colleague didn’t speak to me for a year! thanks x

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh Harry. Four Things ,
1. I Had a Peek at half time , thought it was funny , didn't see anything wrong with it , youre getting good with the poems
2. I know you would never intentionally upset anyone , you're lovely
3. In Fact why I love it on here , Never seen a Krusty upset anyone on purpose , In the fact The only Krusty I've seen upset anyone is me, upsetting you if you remember, and that was totally unintentional .
4. The most important thing WE WON
Bless you and thank you

As my old next door neighbour used to say to me, “you are a daft apeth”, (she was like a mum to me).

I need some rest now, pleased you’re won

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
There are two meanings of the word 1) is something very small or insignificant of its kind or 2) a narrow alley way
Aah , it was only because I have got a lot of Northern mates , and a lot of people on here were saying northern sayings , They told me a Snicket was an alley, never heard of it , thought all the Northern monkeys on here would’ve jumped on it (y)

Reactions: 5

peeko

VIP Member
Anyway, Calmed down , Krusties on topic, and you know I always am , Wife is on a diet ,I get her those yo yo bears, do you know them? She get cards, very excited , got a wombat today 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

peeko

VIP Member
Christ unheard of , Peeko being serious twice in one day. I have known lots of people with their own Business, and quite a few, decent people, No fault of their own , get in trouble, Do you know what those people say ? All they are worried about is paying their staff wages , Now if somebody can’t be arsed to pay their bills, it could make somebody else Bankrupt, cause people to lose their living ,
I cannot Believe how the Media accommodates this fucking thing, No other word for it , People’s lives could have been destroyed, Now let’s suppose it all crept up upon her , it wasn’t her fault? Then why rub peoples noses in it ? Ordinary decent people , Sorry Krusties , I may not like the woman, despise her, But it’s the media cunts who enable her who are worse , There isn’t a decent one amongst them,
Alex belfield , at least he isn’t scared , Fuck me dolly I hate this bitch , even you haven’t got a pot big enough , that cunt she’s with, we’ll just a gif
gif SORRY krusties , went into one

gif

• Heart
Reactions: 4

peeko

VIP Member

gif
Fuck me this predicts text gif , you know like in Pulp fiction , just pisses me off my Krusties being upset by two waste of space , arseholes cxx

Fuck me gif

Harrigan

VIP Member
Peeko I must apologise. I did you a poem and used a word I thought had a different meaning (in actual fact it can mean several things). I’ve deleted post but not before somebody replied henceforth it’s still available to view.

I am very sorry I did not mean to upset you, sometimes I don’t think before I post. Unlike Katie I take full responsibility for my own failings and can only again apologise.

• Heart