Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
By now you know Peeko ain’t all there, But even you lot must have been scratching your heads when I asked you what a skillet was? Bloody idiot , I meant snicket ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
By now you know Peeko ain’t all there, But even you lot must have been scratching your heads when I asked you what a skillet was? Bloody idiot , I meant snicket ?
Well I wasn’t sure, I know you are a clever bloke but even can’t know everything, or do you?

anyway snicket apparently is a narrow passage between houses, an alleyway and no I didn’t know the answer so I had to google it.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Anyway, Calmed down , Krusties on topic, and you know I always am , Wife is on a diet ,I get her those yo yo bears, do you know them? She get cards, very excited , got a wombat today 😂
You’re not making any sense have you been for your jabs yet?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
There were two things the receiver mentioned that concerned her on top of her non compliance , extravagent holidays and stolen jewellery , Normally you get discharged after 12 months, her Bankruptcy was extended indefinitely, she can do what she likes go on as many holidays she likes but she’ll have to prove to the court she never paid for them,
and for all the people who are saying she is trying to duck the next meeting , Like I have said before
If it is a Public examination, which I very well expect it may be, and she doesn’t turn up that is contempt of court, Hope this helps

It only needs half the creditors I believe to ask for a Public examination, I presume they hate waiting for their day in court
Thank you m’Lud.

peeko

VIP Member
I did ask this Question before , nobody answered , What car does Carwash drive ?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I wonder what Doris Karwash will be doing whilst Frankenprice is under the knife? I can't believe that she's seemingly walked in to the clinic to be carved up 🤷. No consultation, pre op assessment? I'll be interested to see how much worse she actually looks after this latest bodge job 👹

Does cunt face have a reality show now? Ok magazine says she’s filming for it?
I thought it had been cancelled
No she doesn't. She has a pathetic YouTube channel 🙄

peeko

VIP Member
How lovely for him, he is indeed a lucky man, lol!

I have to go to town today get a Fathers Day card.

Peeko, where are you plying your trade today? I guess in the UK.

Have a good day all
Sunny High Wycombe today Harry 🤣

Reactions: 6

Lucid30

VIP Member
I have just been reading about full body lipo oh dear she could end up worse off🤣uneven skin ripple effect, when you put weight on again you end up with uneven fat and it could be worse than before seems like this is going to be ongoing 🤢🤢

There are some pillocks in this world. 🤷‍♀️
She might look slimmer in the body but what about her fat face?

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Will Turkey be on the green list for summer holidays? - The Sun
6 May 2021 — But unfortunately it is now unlikely that Turkey will on the green list for summer holidays. If it is on the amber list, this means you will need: A negative test taken before returning to the UK ...
Can you imagine she tests positive on her return and has to remain and get retested...

Then tests positive again...

I dread to think what she is going to look like.
Her face cannot surely be any tighter. Her face looks like

Her lipo on her tummy?
Her belly button is so high up anyway...

She is not getting anything like a gastric sleeve is she? It wouldnt suprise me.

Im scared to see the new look.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Turkey is part of the EU but I don’t think they are sterile and particular re hygiene as in the uk bur she won’t care she had infections last time so can’t see her doing any better this time. I recently had an op and you have to wash in hospital antibacterial scrub 3 days before after the op for up to 14 days can’t see her or him doing that 😡
They are NOT members of the European Union. The list of members is on Wiki and other articles they are simply a country in Europe.