Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Aww thankyou. We just just give each other a card, I've had some flowers this morning which was lovely. I'll surprise him later by shaving my legs😉🤣
How lovely for him, he is indeed a lucky man, lol!

I have to go to town today get a Fathers Day card.

Peeko, where are you plying your trade today? I guess in the UK.

Have a good day all

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Does anyone know Katie’s ancestry? I’m watching Wales v Switzerland but always got the impression she was Welsh?

I’ve never watched but the celeb programme is very popular where they find out about their long lost relations. Obviously has to make good tele so those with no skeletons in their closet probably don’t make the cut.

Bore da!

• Wow

Wilkco

VIP Member
Has KP ever mentioned her grandparents on her mother's side or any aunts or uncles?👪

liar liar

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her package of surgeries are?
Also isnt it illegal to book in a package I thought they called time on that, at least in the UK.

Also she wants a baby and her body must be dilluted with chemicals. I hope she gives it a break from baby talk.

No surgeon would do this op and no she is going to try for a baby soon after.
Its not advisable and really it should be the other way around..baby first...surgery later.

Lets face it she has a new nephew now. Thats special in itself.
She's in Turkey - she'll have what she wants and hang the risk! Turkey is not part of the EU and is certainly not subject to any of the normal conventions here.

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
They can leave the rancid witch to rot in her hotel room 😡. She needn't be rushed to the hospital for our NHS to treat her. Potentially risking others lives 😡
She will say it's being done privately, like her 'smashed to smithereens' feet

• Angry

peeko

VIP Member
Oh, on his Instagram feed, not the stories, he's on about how disappointing the court result was yesterday but the rest/anology he's trying to put across I don't get lol
He's dressed better than Katie to be honest😂
Night all😘
night missus, sleep tite ,Go on ill sing you to sleep
Love is like candy on a shelf
you want to taste and help yourself
the sweetest things are there for you
help yourself, take a few
thats what I want you to do

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Just to clear up some of the queries on scholarships, the method of award and monetary value of it can vary tremendously from school to school but from personal knowledge they generally fall into the following areas for independent schools (fee paying).

Full scholarship - all main school fees paid and entry is open to prospective and sometimes current pupils. Ability to pay is not usually questioned but there will be a rigorous application process consisting of interview(s), presentations of a particular skill (drama/music/art) as well as sitting several examination papers.

All Rounder/General scholarships - a reduction of school fees (usually 10-20%) for the duration of the stay at the school. Open to current and prospective students and application criteria as above. The student will be expected to have not only a certain academic achievement but have high competency in other skill(s)

Subject specific scholarships - a reduction in fees as above and similar application process but student will be expected to excel in a particular area or subject e.g. maths/music/art/drama/sports with less emphasis on high academic achievements.

Whatever the scholarship award, successful students will be expected to contribute regularly and positively in the area of their Scholarship and to represent the School at every opportunity. They may be asked to take on roles of responsibility within their field if applicable and help their peers and support the staff. The number of scholarships available each each year will vary hugely from school to school and year to year.

From the media report on Princess, it reads as though she has earned one of the music scholarships available at her existing school and so will probably be eligible for reduction in school fees providing she works hard and contributes positively in the music field at school. From memory I think Junior had a drama scholarship at her age.

Will Skanky care, course not as she's not paying the fees anyway.

Katie Price moans about Princess and Junior's private school not supplying them with pens - Mirror Online

"The surgically-enhanced star then added that she does not want her children to be the same as others.
Katie continued: "What if you want to be individual? I don’t want you and Junior to be clones." But it's OK Princess, you can be just like Mummy!

liar liar

VIP Member
Who can she be reported to about flying to a red zone?
Err - no-one. Other people were on the flight and it wasn't a private plane. No-one is going to put on their travel forms that they are off to Turkey to hopefully catch Covid. They will all have put business or family emergency.

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Has KP ever mentioned her grandparents on her mother's side or any aunts or uncles?👪
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.