Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning krusties another day another roller. Wonder what skanky and wanky will be doing? Let me guess looking through magazines to choose which body they want😂can’t begin to imagine what they will look like on their return 🤣hope your feeling better now dog 😘
Well that was to early in the morning for me it should have read doller 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I can assess it - she is bonkers! And thats all folks :)
Oh shut the fuck up skank. Do you think we are stupid.

you pipe on that you are gettingplastic surgery, you like the clinic on your Instagram and your nob head boyfriend clearly shows the airline your on at what time.

Oh and also your photographer dude gave it away. Your in Istanbul.

you stupid cunt.
It's hot where I am 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ah yes its the same tactic as last time - 'I can't get there becos......................................' but on this occasion its because the Butcher of Istanbul is waiting for it to arrive for another session of botchery and of course he was'nt able to do it at any other time but this. Undoubtedly the reason is a court date!
When is the court date

peeko

VIP Member
This is too early to get pissed off! I think I'll have another coffee and sit in the sun.
It's my 19th wedding anniversary today so I must stay in a good mood!
Happy anniversary Happy anniversary Happy anniversary Happy Anniversary 🌹🎂🎈

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ian Sludge Lees here

Is this latest holiday for Katie and Carl for cosmetic surgery or baby making? Do they eat turkey kebabs in Turkey?

Anyone wanting veg steamed throw them my way, so humid, cauliflowers only.

Nurse, Medication!

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I think her mother is an only child. Her dad is a bikey so probably about 12 aunts and uncles she never mentions and no idea about grandparents - never seen/never heard of that I can remember.
Only time I heard her say Grandad, was that Harvey is named after him

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
According to the Mirror her rep has said that she is NOT addicted to plastic surgery and she would be upset if anyone took this stance!!!
That can’t be used as an excuse now then. As it’s there in black and white from her rep!!!!
Another one to send to the Court lot just so's she cannot retract and say 'My names Frankenprice and I'm an addict..................................."

They are divorced.

You are talking about Turkey not the UK. You get what you don't pay for. Real celebs do not wear make-up. They have it done quietly and observe the rules to avoid infection. Only plebs go to Turkey or Latvia, etc.

That's why they get reported because the claims are utter crap.
Divorced or not you'd think they'd be collectively concerned about the mire Doris Carwash has dropped hilmself into with that thing :(

Will Turkey be on the green list for summer holidays? - The Sun
6 May 2021 — But unfortunately it is now unlikely that Turkey will on the green list for summer holidays. If it is on the amber list, this means you will need: A negative test taken before returning to the UK ...
My friend with the villa out there says she's been told that if she aims for september she has "a chance" of seeing her place this year - not sooner than that

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Could someone explain the 'scholarship' to me please. She is 13, at a fee-paying school. Doesn't make sense to me. I've never seen her playing any instruments either.
Liar,I’ve seen some weird scholarships lately,not sure they are good for further education re University,although even there weirdy scholarships..I thought if it was Musical thingy it’s usually classical isn’t it etc?Hmm things have changed since my day I know most of subjects I haven’t heard about,why don’t they say it ‘show bus’ scholarship.

liar liar

VIP Member
Evening Krusties, just seen her denial on her IG of the sun's story from earlier today!

The Daily Mail say that Katie's trip to Turkey is for work which we all know is bollocks.

So nothing really happened much, only 6 pages to skim tonight and no waffle, my thanks.
The IG grabs of her saying it - twice - are on here lol!

Would she try to get it in Harvey’s name being Harvey’s legal rep?
As Harvey would have been able to read it or to understand the impact I think that wouldn't stick. Her 'faux' outrage is because she didn't do it first and be the one controlling the search for the 'perps', etc.

Last edited:

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I remember her having lipo many years ago, before Im a Celebrity. Said at the time she regretted it and would never have it done again. You could see the grooves the device left in her thighs, there was no excess fat, just completely devoid of decent muscle so it looked flabby when unflexed.

• Sick