Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
After that court case that didn't go her way I'm expecting more complete bollocks.

And just to make matters worse I'm no longer posting my Sunday Roasts, well not until I get a roast Beef dinner.
Well, let's hope her next court case doesn't go in her favour too!! Pleeeaaase! Disappointed re dinners- looked forward to them!

Reactions: 8

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Does anyone think they may have secretly gone away to have IVF?
The success rate in someone of frankenprice age is 22% that’s on the turkey ivf website so I think she really is grasping at straws in respect of successful pregnancies given her age

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her package of surgeries are?
Also isnt it illegal to book in a package I thought they called time on that, at least in the UK.

Also she wants a baby and her body must be dilluted with chemicals. I hope she gives it a break from baby talk.

No surgeon would do this op and no she is going to try for a baby soon after.
Its not advisable and really it should be the other way around..baby first...surgery later.

Lets face it she has a new nephew now. Thats special in itself.

liar liar

VIP Member
Its got a ghost writer, the one thats had to transcribe it's illiterate, ignoramus rantings into her previous "Best Sellers".

Working for skanky has to be the sort of job you only take on if theres absolutely NOTHING else going - jeez can you imagine being shut in a room with that thing banging-on about about itself for hours on end or dishing out accusations concerning the Exes, the terminally ill mother, blah blah blah? The very idea is enough to make you throw yourself in the river with concrete boots on :(

So do I through one of my GGFs, but scumbag is as scumbag does when it comes to skanky.

Even pikeys would be disgusted with that thing and the way it carries on especially with it's loose morals, because Romanies are generally highly religious and girls are regarded as so precious they are kept well-away from boys until they are to be married. Skanky would be burnt at the stake :)
The ghost writer died sometime ago. She has to find another one or Mirror Books will be writing it for her.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
ok Krusties , you may think my head was all over the Place , What you have to realise is that I consider myself a typical fella, got no interest in celebs soaps or any of that shit, or social media, But hated Skanky , stumbled upon here, and you know how much i love the Krusties , like a Family , Truthfully , But it was all new to me, and believe you me it wasn't as nice as now, I was a babe in the woods, and I did make the worst schoolboy error you could ever make, and although she might not remember it ,the one person who was always there to support and look after everyone was Bigblue , I do not forget ,so if she gets upset, so do I
Thank you Peeko my friend. Sending love! xxx

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And what's bollocks she posted about her doing a deplop drop tonight? Stupid cunt should've just put that a desperate minion will be deplopping later 🙄

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Missed this
I can’t wear odd socks, they have to be a matching pair

Harrigan

VIP Member
Er yeah , don’t like bullies, don’t like arseholes upsetting our blue, don’t like everyone getting despondent, because we will have our day ,
I’ll take my tablets now Helga
Helga has been very lenient with you I shall have a word with her, you may require the cold bed bath treatment.

• Haha
  • Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
I mentioned it - that's why modern cars have cup holders. She's ignorant and not pregnant as this caffeine filled stuff would be a big no no.

Wallace & Gromit v II !
I forgot that love that duo! No I was thinking Olive from On the Buses or was it George and Mildred?

• Haha