Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
I’m late to this thread so I am a bit lost now. Who is Binfest, what connection does she have to Katie how do you know she is legitimate and telling the truth?

In court proceedings the public are not allowed opinions due to accusations of impartiality, I’m worried now if Katie reads this will she use it in her defence?

can somebody explain please?

Peeko where are you?
Harry I’m in Rushden lakes , anyone know it ? Near Bedford

Reactions: 7

VIP Member
What the fuck does she know about the pressures of parenting full stop?? So that's why she was playing 'doting mum'. Exploiting J & B for Steph's Sick Bag. I bet Kieran will be thrilled 🙄. Crawl really just needs to STFU. He really is a game hungry, talentless bell end 🙄
Like I said, work of fiction.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I wanted a penis transplant but they said I wasn’t a suitable candidate, don’t know why?

By the way Nurse Helga is back to work after a few days off, she’s been studying the history of Bullshit and found it very interesting. Excrement!

I wish you all a good day waf

peeko

VIP Member
# thread suggestion scummy vermin full of lies. Look at their thighs,too many pies?View attachment 613449ook
However much I dislike this pair I am going to give an unbiased opinion . You cannot Judge by intent or assuming .
If you go on YouTube you can find three Black girls who do a little topic of the day report. They show the video and say its terrible . Now this video is available to been seen by many more people than that feller tweeting it. You cannot convict him because you think he thought it was Funny , and not convict those girls because you think they are on your side , and you are correct , if he is guilty then Skanky, if she shows the video is guilty , and to be fair I cannot see what Law was being broken ? There is only one person to blame for this anyway and that is Skanky without a doubt ,
and if that feller had been convicted we would be next

# thread suggestion scummy vermin full of lies. Look at their thighs,too many pies?View attachment 613449ook
love it lollypops ,that's why I don't bother you girls are too good

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
H do you remember when he was being attacked in a trance by a ghost monkey? Hilarious!
No I don’t remember that I tried searching for it just now but can’t find it. When the series was on my TV didn’t have that channel so I could only watch it round a friends house.
He had that habit of changing voice when going into a trance. Did he start making monkey noises?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
The funniest bit was the action reply when something happened, no not a chair moving or ghostly figure but a spec of light. They replayed it over and over.
Mary did love Dick but they’re now divorced.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Don't give old skanky ideas as you know she will use it 🤣🤣🤣
She'll drive up on her pimped up scooter to go home...ET is waiting. Come on, you thought is was fake tan and lip fillers didn't you?😂

I didn’t know this apparently Derek Acorah had a cameo in Doctor Who I don’t know if he played a Dalek or Cyberman but he was there.

Ok late for me and my brain is frazzled,
Night all, sleep well whatever time zone you’re in,
Me too. Night night harri 😘

Harrigan

VIP Member
My opinion on that court case today, should never have happened,

think Binfests best friends brother went out with skanky around the time she had a sun column
Oh I see! Thank you I wasn’t sure if you were talking to me in particular or the Krustie Crew in general.