Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yes you’re right, Yvette Fielding.

You rotten thing I would have believed you if it wasn’t for the bit about the ears.
Yvette, not a very pleasant person. That said neither was the late Derek Acorah. 'mary loves dick' was absolutely classic though. And another favourite 'this is where he tossed little boys off' 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A little light Finnish relief and a big it up to Smegma's dedication 'pump pump' in her The Bench Book ;) It is bad 😁

Yup elongated arms is the 2022 way to go - I'm near Battle I'll see if there is an old torture rack somewhere... I could make a 'killing'!

What about his really horrible cheap jeggins? Just grow up you plank.
Is that Ann Widdeombe on piano 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16233467293860.jpg

Damn that's come out terrible 😄

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
I am scared Derek and Sam will come over here to haunt me😫 Did not know Derek died. Saw Katie had a medium over after the breakup with Pete. Not Derek but some other fraud. A female medium. She “felt” Katie had problems with her “piping”. No kidding😄😄😄
Don’t worry I’ll tell them it was me. Yes he died a few years ago but apparently nobody’s heard from him.
Oh dear. That magician Darren Brown is a sceptic he reckoned it could all be done by cold reading and of course research!

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
My mum , Harry I was walking with the missus the other day, saw this woman totally pissed out of head stumbling everywhere, My wife said disgusting, I said Funny enough I used to go out with her, we broke up twenty years ago , the missy’s said , that explains it she’s still celebrating
Boom boom

If you can’t waffle on here I’m totally fucked 😂😂😂😂
Oh I see! Poor woman she was probably heart broken over your split never got over it

well I do like to talk, I have to as my hub is an introvert and I’m opposite, if I didn’t talk there would be huge gaping silences so what to do?

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Have you guys or indeed Katie seen the tiktok sound using Harvey? Its from the documentary where he says Oh what a day. They've sampled it on oh what a night? Not sure if she would consider it trolling or good natured.
Could have been worse with his limited vocabulary.

Mercedes

It is only a magistrate court not bloody crown court. She'll be heckling and he'll be making threats outside no doubt.

Did you hear what she said about breastfeeding on Steph's yesterday?
What did she say about breastfeeding?

Facehugger

VIP Member
HampyGal hates Skanky as much as the rest of us, she might have had a bad day yesterday.
I do hope she will post still and maybe even tell the story of how her friend was sworn at by the Skanky bitch!

Shouldn't laugh but it was a funny rant, I almost put myself in the naughty corner but opted for bed instead 😂
I'm sorry I missed it now, what did it say?? 🤣🤣🤣

peeko

VIP Member
I Want people to think we are fair, So over the next couple of days I am going to post raves from the graves
Stories that show how nice Skanky can be , her good side , hoping that I might change your minds about her. Come nobody can be all bad can they ?

• Haha
  • Angry

peeko

VIP Member
Question ? Who amongst us Believes , Really believes Skanky isn't pissing it up again ? So suddenly shes an angel ?

peeko

VIP Member
Haven’t a scooby, in Tesco’s , I’ve always been polite , but find I’m extra polite , keep thinking suppose that person is a Krusty 😂

How many you suppose to have ?

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Yes, plus didn't she share the video too on her IG....?

You don't think she is taking Harvey do you...?
Yes at the time she did...

Well that ken doll Jessica alves just had a free gastric bypass surgery done at the same clinic in return for promotion.. possibly 🤔🤔

• Wow