Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I’ve just seen this on the book review of The Bench, “Dedicated to the man and the boy who make my heart go pump-pump”. Pass me the sick bucket. Anyway I thought that was your blood pressure and aorta?

I shall be giving that a miss!
That was why I put up the Finnish Eurovision entry 'Pump, pump' yesterday ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
See that was all filmed at Kirsty Shaw's house .🙄🙄 She couldn't even film it at his place .is she trying make out it's Coles place
That's what yesterday was about 😂
Any perverts will see on the telly her kids playing in the pool in there underwear 😡

YES , I have , knew this couple , and this is true , take me serious for once Krusties this is x Files shit , they lived out in the sticks , Dartmoor quite isolated , well one night in watching the tv the house was surrounded in blinding light , they went outside and a flying saucer had landed , out stepped a man and a woman naked , they were the most beautiful people ever, The couple were frozen , lost all control of mind and body , the male alien took the woman by the hand and took her up into the bedroom, the female alien took the man by the hand and went into the spare room , Frightening , the male alien Took off the woman’s clothes, he’s penis was large, but he played with his ears and it grew 2 inches , played with them again another 2 inches, In the morning the aliens took off in their spaceship and the spell was broken , the man said to the woman are u ok ? The woman said I had the most pleasurable night ever , I was probed in every way shape or form , how did you get on ? The man said , it was strange all she did was okay with my ears all night :D
I believed you at the beginning, I thought it was the same UFO my sister saw flying towards Dartmoor 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Poor thing gets confused , Not sure where to put on her knickers , like I said before she’s got Zachery syndrome, Face looks zachery same as the arse :ROFLMAO:
You’re obviously a Benny Hill fan, you sirry idiot!

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
I think it keeps getting changed as Bunny Cuddles keeps getting reported and banned from sites, lost count of how many times it was banned from the Scum site!
Sometimes it’s cuddlesbunny 😂

liar liar

VIP Member
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
Ain't that the truth! Good one :LOL:

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she was a bit pissed off about us going off topic, our cartoons, roast dinners etc...
When we are talking amongst ourselves when there's nothing new about Skanky to chat about. And that we are not Krusties, Peeko might remember more
Have the posts been removed because I saw 2 this morning but couldn't get a trace on her ava name?

peeko

VIP Member
Talking about Yvette fielding , I used to go out with a girl who was in a circus , she was a contortionist I the ring for performances , but she was a clairvoyant before performances reading fortunes etc used to forsee her own end

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oooh he's giving a smouldering look...
Wants to be careful, could end up in pile of ashes with just his leg and Nikes left💥🤣
I see what you did there MrsEms and I’m liking it a lot.

Today’s clue: Dairy loves Mick. Who am I?

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
You know I was a complete babe in the wood with this celeb lark before I came on here,relied on you lot , didn’t know what a filter was. Still bloody amazed , I don’t believe what I see anymore , wouldn’t recognise some of these people if you run them over
Excuse me you’re a trained bloke in mechanical bits you’ve never heard of a filter?
Oh, wrong filter. I’ll get me coat…….

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Freebies from the people who made her equestrian range , becomes and ad for her equestrian range in H&H ,sorry but no cigar 😂
Awwww, damn it 😝. That's the closest I can find to something nice she's done 🤣😂. I'll keep looking @peeko 👍 There has to be 1 example somewhere out there where she hasn't put herself first? 🕵️‍♀️

Her Dream - everyone else's nightmare!
Another desperate attempt to deflect from what's really going on? 🤔. She knows this little story will rile people up & cause a fuss. So what's really happening?

• Haha