Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Bullseye sample question
Skanky was selling her topless calendars recently,
For how much ?
1. £50
2. 40
3.£6.50

Reactions: 5

Harrigan

VIP Member
Sorry to be thick but if you don’t like waffle can’t you just skim the posts you don’t have to read them word for word do you?
I am sorry if this is a ‘serious discussion only zone’ but I like to have fun,
Oh well

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You know what I don’t understand? Chinese writing , No its the comments you see like, I’d love to be as Bankrupt as her , she’s getting away with it , Ok a Normal person would feel shame a sensible person would keep under the radar , They must be the most hated pair in the country, people are having hard times and they’re flaunting imaginary wealth
In front of people , But let’s look at the facts ,
Firstly she hasn’t been discharged so she’s getting away with nothing , Secondly if your creditors think you are dodgy they can ask for a Public examination,as can the OR , Which I hope to god this next one is . This means you answer UNDER OATH, and you can be questioned by everybody including your creditors . If you do not attend the OR can ask for an arrest warrant.
The other comment I laugh at is she must have something on someone , If you made a list of anybody you would rather kill yourself than upset ,
There are 3 people top of my list , The taxman , vat man and the official receiver , If anyone watched Star Trek , imagine The Borg with less feelings ,
These people deal with people a lot cleverer than Skanky , Fuck with them the penalties are high ,
Forensic accountants , it’s black and white , couldn’t give a fuck if you turn up in a straight jacket , they want their money ,
Do you know that Bankrupts don’t pay Tax ?
Any Tax they would’ve paid pays the admin , So fiddle the OR your robbing him of his wages ,
and if she’s doing anything dodgy any people helping her ? Jail time , They already think she’s crooked( stolen jewellery)?These people are not the mail sun loose women fawning over her, these people are dyed in the wool bastards, sooner her than me
Do you mean they won't be impressed by "Don't you know who I am?" :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

Big_Joe

At the same time BBC stopped free TV Licences for Pensioners? seems about right.

VIP Member
So she's managed to find the £2400 for a quarantine package upon her return? Government website DO NOT TRAVEL TO A RED COUNTRY. Everything crossed she doesn't bother with the quarantine package & gets the £10,000 fine & prison instead 🤞🤞😁
How do we know this?

Harrigan

VIP Member
Peeko I’m doing my best to make ‘intelligent’ conversation but it’s hard for me and it’s hot.

I was looking at Emperor Nero, I never know he married a young boy and tried to change him into a woman. Reason being you said about deflection Katie is doing. Could it be she knows she is in big trouble and is going to enjoy herself come what may? Also someone said CW was buggered, if Katie reads this thread is she not passing him info?

Harrigan

VIP Member
Leandro said making love to skanky was
1. The most exciting and erotic thing ever
2. Exhausting because she wanted at it all night
3. Never got around to it because she was too busy looking on the net to see what people were saying about her ?
I’m sticking with number 3 please Bob.

Peeko you making your bread pudding? Next question please.

Reactions: 4

wimble womble

VIP Member
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
Thats a great album by the way..the track family snapshot doesnt apply to her though

Reactions: 3