Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Indeed & what's the betting her new court date will fall slap bang in the middle of said 'quarantine'.
Like I said many times if it is a public examination and she doesn’t attend , No excuse , Contempt of court , No way out of it

Like I said many times if it is a public examination and she doesn’t attend , No excuse , Contempt of court , No way out of it
Know you love your comedy Harry and a bit of interesting stuff, got a good one to tell you about later

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
Talking about Yvette fielding , I used to go out with a girl who was in a circus , she was a contortionist I the ring for performances , but she was a clairvoyant before performances reading fortunes etc used to forsee her own end
Think she was pulling your leg lad.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Have you noticed every story is about Skanky , You can put me right but I have never seen a story where they are going to do something car wash likes , or car wash meeting his mates , or car wash doing anything , I saw a post yesterday on here where someone said they hate car wash more than Skanky , People think he’s devious got a grand plan, Disagree with me all you like, said it many times on here , and I’ll say it again , I think the fellas a bit Simple ,a wannabe , the fella everyone takes the piss out of down the pub , talking about that can you imagine what they say ? Know what my mates would , No mate grab a granny nights tomorrow, etc etc etc

Gurning
Yes, the Jackanories have been almost totally Price-based apart from the nod to Crawl's pecker ;)

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Peeko, IT doesn't have a Nice Side :)
Well Rita , I’ve tried to find something , just one thing she has done nice for someone else, you know something that involves a bit, even a teeny weeny bit of self sacrifice, Still looking I’ll get back to you

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Nope still couldn't do it...lov
MrsEms you do make me laugh!

I’m taking the cat to the vets tomorrow as again he did his poo outside the box, twice this week.

Peeko I did try but I’m not clever like you

so with that, before somebody becomes irate or zaps me into outerspace I’m off to bed,
Night all

NB this post has a mild Waffle Warning
I have a waffle maker, do you want one?😘

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh sorry, I am rather slow at times!
You may simply have missed it - Pom added Anne Widecombe as the pianist ;) It's worth a listen and the bloke with the glasses and tank top reminds of of the brother-in-law in Reggie Perrin...

• Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member

what does she look like 🤣🤣
Quite demented actually
Totally agree beautiful dog ❤
Blending he’ll like Britain’s got talent on here, can’t beat a bleeding dog

what does she look like 🤣🤣
Demented

Harrigan

VIP Member
I’m late to this thread so I am a bit lost now. Who is Binfest, what connection does she have to Katie how do you know she is legitimate and telling the truth?

In court proceedings the public are not allowed opinions due to accusations of impartiality, I’m worried now if Katie reads this will she use it in her defence?

can somebody explain please?

Peeko where are you?