Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from the vets my boy is ok but I’ve to keep an eye on his toileting, bless him broke my heart to see him shaking, cowered when I lifted the box off.

I am thinking of ideas to help Katie with finances

1. Guess the bath bomb. You have a hundred different flavoured bath bombs just from a teaspoon need to guess what variety it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Here we go, selfless act...this counts right? Surely there was no gain for her in getting herself in H&H in exchange for a few t-shirts & socks? 😁
Freebies from the people who made her equestrian range , becomes and ad for her equestrian range in H&H ,sorry but no cigar 😂

• Haha
Just back from the vets my boy is ok but I’ve to keep an eye on his toileting, bless him broke my heart to see him shaking, cowered when I lifted the box off.

I am thinking of ideas to help Katie with finances

1. Guess the bath bomb. You have a hundred different flavoured bath bombs just from a teaspoon need to guess what variety it is.
I'll send her a few of my bath bombs to try out, they have surprises inside. They are mains plugged so she may get a couple of shocks...some include a phone charger, toaster, hairdryer💥😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Awwwwwwww Harry,do hope puss is ok,have ypu tried a different litter?Perhaps he has taken dislike to usual one.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Here we go, selfless act...this counts right? Surely there was no gain for her in getting herself in H&H in exchange for a few t-shirts & socks? 😁
Is skanky the Horse or the Hound?

I'll send her a few of my bath bombs to try out, they have surprises inside. They are mains plugged so she may get a couple of shocks...some include a phone charger, toaster, hairdryer💥😁
💣 a few of these maybe or a box of piranhas that you tell her are those fish that do pedicures :) She wouldn't have to worry about her life-threteningly injured feet then :)

• Haha
  • Heart
You know I was a complete babe in the wood with this celeb lark before I came on here,relied on you lot , didn’t know what a filter was. Still bloody amazed , I don’t believe what I see anymore , wouldn’t recognise some of these people if you run them over

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well amazon have her new explosive book down for release in october hardcover £20.00 pre order now

Come on Krusties, one of you must be a hairdresser and can have a go... 🤭🤭🤭
all these scrounger shout outs are like those people on facebook who shout out for things because theyre to tight to buy it themselves:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 9
Come on Krusties, one of you must be a hairdresser and can have a go... 🤭🤭🤭
Wasn't she JUST bangiing on about those AMAZING extensions - the only ones she'll ever so use because they're just unreal (or some drivel to that effect) - went to the salon for 8 hours and then ripped them all out about 48 hours later 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awwwwwwww Harry,do hope puss is ok,have ypu tried a different litter?Perhaps he has taken dislike to usual one.❤
No, I had turned his box 90% so maybe it was that. Apparently his stools were still in situ and a bit firm but not constipated. Sorry to all eating.
Thanks for the best wishes x

• Heart
You know I was a complete babe in the wood with this celeb lark before I came on here,relied on you lot , didn’t know what a filter was. Still bloody amazed , I don’t believe what I see anymore , wouldn’t recognise some of these people if you run them over
Excuse me you’re a trained bloke in mechanical bits you’ve never heard of a filter?
Oh, wrong filter. I’ll get me coat…….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it the same as baskets ? had a bit of experience you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An idea thought of whilst I was ironing. Carl and Katie do a variety hall act called C and K. Amongst their skills are plate spinning and modern day levitation. The piece de resistance is a disappearing trick involving The Great Wall of China, David Copperfield, Cliff Richard, The Taj Mahal, an elephant and a hologram of Paul Daniels.

Any takers out there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No, I had turned his box 90% so maybe it was that. Apparently his stools were still in situ and a bit firm but not constipated. Sorry to all eating.
Thanks for the best wishes x
Awwwwwww bless,we know how fussy our babes are.😽

• Heart
Katie Price proud of son Harvey's C-bomb message on Glastonbury flag
The former glamour model is happy that her son's message is being heard

didnt seem to have an issue with this..

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.