Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad sack I am, I do remember this story well.

The women was a single mum, effectively working as a 'slave' for KP for expenses. When she had had enough and resigned KP reported her to the police for theft and benefit fraud and threatened to 'destroy her'. See a familiar pattern emerging here?

Poor women was at her wits end but turned out, guess what, prosecution had no evidence other than Skankys word.

Found not guilty on both charges. Then spilt the beans on Skanky!🤣
Thank you I couldn’t remember all the details. I do recall photos of KP in the Argus outside the court gloating. I think I realised then that she could be a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 10
This book is a joke right? Behind closed doors where she totally ignores him and Carl bullies him!!! She didn’t bring him up her mum and every man she was with did most of it!!! Pile of crap!!!
😂😂😂😂😂
The laughing emoji shouldn’t be there. Blonde moment!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen this on the book review of The Bench, “Dedicated to the man and the boy who make my heart go pump-pump”. Pass me the sick bucket. Anyway I thought that was your blood pressure and aorta?

I shall be giving that a miss!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen this on the book review of The Bench, “Dedicated to the man and the boy who make my heart go pump-pump”. Pass me the sick bucket. Anyway I thought that was your blood pressure and aorta?

I shall be giving that a miss!
That was why I put up the Finnish Eurovision entry 'Pump, pump' yesterday ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually it is Mirror Books - so any idea that The Mirror is anti-KP has now been blown out of the water. There is no cover atm and I would suspect not much written if anything and that this announcement is purely to see whether it is worth carrying on with the 'project' - I'm only surmising ofc.
👍 Completely agree. Katie puts ideas (rumours) out into the public domain to gage interest.

Reactions: 14
👍 Completely agree. Katie puts ideas (rumours) out into the public domain to gage interest.
Ooh! Well only sad sacks would bother reading it. We all know she's never had full-time care of him and certainly doesn't now. Thank you 😁

Reactions: 12
Ok Myself and fellow researchers haven’t found anything she’s done nice yet , But during my research got to give it to Skanky you do pick up handy lifestyle tips, For example Motoring , Long car journeys, your getting caught short , here’s a skanky tip

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh sorry, I am rather slow at times!
You may simply have missed it - Pom added Anne Widecombe as the pianist ;) It's worth a listen and the bloke with the glasses and tank top reminds of of the brother-in-law in Reggie Perrin...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup, the deflection is ramped up a few hundred notches 😴

In the spirit of Krustie camaraderie I shall be assisting @peeko in finding evidence of just 1 thing where Skanky has done good for the benefit of someone else. An act of true selflessness. I feel it make take a while so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 🎄🎅🤶😁
Well I’ve done my Christmas shopping Pink!
I thought the same, the deflection has really ramped up and it’s poor H being used again.

fancy having a mother like Krusty, it will catch up with her, the kids will bite back

Reactions: 14
Actually it is Mirror Books - so any idea that The Mirror is anti-KP has now been blown out of the water. There is no cover atm and I would suspect not much written if anything and that this announcement is purely to see whether it is worth carrying on with the 'project' - I'm only surmising ofc.
Ah right! So It has got a Mirror executive under the thumbscrews as well then?
Who is seriously going to go out to buy this junk anyway?

Ok Myself and fellow researchers haven’t found anything she’s done nice yet , But during my research got to give it to Skanky you do pick up handy lifestyle tips, For example Motoring , Long car journeys, your getting caught short , here’s a skanky tip
Evver classy, the skanky Ho :poop:

• Sick
  • Wow
Not Bunnycuddles is it 😂😂😂
Oh bless him.Him and skanky follow each other on ig and he follows every little itty bit to do with her and everything she follows so does he.He got ripped off by Lucky 7 to i believe

• Haha
  • Wow
'Nice' paragraph about Harvey on the grid, but if it's SO true then why do you always let Cole take the mick out of him then huh? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Getting her manager to write everything these days 🙄

Libraries are clamouring to stock their shelves with the number one bestseller. Where will they file it I hear you ask , well the Fiction section under Fantasy. Whilst H's struggle with life is fact her self portrayed involvement in his care and well being are nothing short of delusional . If it involves publicity for her she's there like a shot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.