Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She just can’t leave it.... 😑
bleeping hell - she's so booooooooooooooooooooooring. There is no feud because Dwight keeps a dignified silence and has done for many years. She is utterly pathetic. No bloke would stay with a woman who continually talked about her past and the other way round. New partner, new future. Not her; she is mired in the tit of 20 years ago to the detriment of all around her. KP drop dead soon.

Reactions: 15
Well Rita , I’ve tried to find something , just one thing she has done nice for someone else, you know something that involves a bit, even a teeny weeny bit of self sacrifice, Still looking I’ll get back to you
We won't be hearing from you anytime soon then Peeko ;) Thats a task akin to finding the Holy Grail tucked inside Lord Nelson's empty sleeve in Trafalgar Square, well actually its probably marginally easier than finding any example of skanky being a proper parent to those five unfortunate children

bleeping hell - she's so booooooooooooooooooooooring. There is no feud because Dwight keeps a dignified silence and has done for many years. She is utterly pathetic. No bloke would stay with a woman who continually talked about her past and the other way round. New partner, new future. Not her; she is mired in the tit of 20 years ago to the detriment of all around her. KP drop dead soon.
I'd like to know HOW the list of ex-husbands coped with the constant stream of gripes about each other?

You gotta feel a modicum of sympthy for poor ol' cole who has a list of exes as long as her debts that she constantly dredges up to whine about "Poor Me!" and yet the muppet sits there gurning beside it acknowledging the lies as Truth!
His Mummy must be wondering where the hell she went so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup, the deflection is ramped up a few hundred notches 😴

In the spirit of Krustie camaraderie I shall be assisting @peeko in finding evidence of just 1 thing where Skanky has done good for the benefit of someone else. An act of true selflessness. I feel it make take a while so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OK Hands up! Who is going to purchase this cojones?
I wouldn't worry about the cost of this magnificent tome because it'll be in the remainders bin by christmas, propping open the kitchen door at the bookshop by January and into the charity shops thereafter like all the rest of her ghost-written crap :(

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pass the sick bucket. This is absolutely hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. She really has put herself on a pedestal. Saint Katie, patron saint of all mother's πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ€’
Is she hoping her bankruptcy will just disappear because of all this sympathy seeking bullshit?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

In the spirit of Krustie camaraderie I shall be assisting @peeko in finding evidence of just 1 thing where Skanky has done good for the benefit of someone else. An act of true selflessness. I feel it make take a while so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ˜
Oh I've just thought of one!

She willingly drives hundreds of miles throughout Lockdown to deliver emergency packages of Barf Bombs to desperate Housewives!

There. 'Ooo sez i dunt do anyfink fer udder peeple?" :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I wish you a happy 12th of never ;) - good deeds by a woman with more tracksuits than braincells - Herculean task.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pass the sick bucket. This is absolutely hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. She really has put herself on a pedestal. Saint Katie, patron saint of all mother's πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ€’
Is she hoping her bankruptcy will just disappear because of all this sympathy seeking bullshit?
But please do not forget she comes from saintly origins, ie Saint Amy the Apostle of Sussex :)

Not Bunnycuddles is it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Another deranged barmpot on the loose in society :( He needs sectioning too

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well she probably wants all those pre-Xmas orders now so she has some money stashed to run away with. Who is publishing this book? Is it a direct off-shoot from the 'mockumentary'? Did she get paid to 'write' it? Who actually wrote it? Does it even exist?

Probably done by a Vanity Publisher - you pay, they print.

Reactions: 9
Probably done by a Vanity Publisher - you pay, they print.
Actually it is Mirror Books - so any idea that The Mirror is anti-KP has now been blown out of the water. There is no cover atm and I would suspect not much written if anything and that this announcement is purely to see whether it is worth carrying on with the 'project' - I'm only surmising ofc.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I wanted a penis transplant but they said I wasn’t a suitable candidate, don’t know why?

By the way Nurse Helga is back to work after a few days off, she’s been studying the history of Bullshit and found it very interesting. Excrement!

I wish you all a good day waf

Reactions: 7
Actually it is Mirror Books - so any idea that The Mirror is anti-KP has now been blown out of the water. There is no cover atm and I would suspect not much written if anything and that this announcement is purely to see whether it is worth carrying on with the 'project' - I'm only surmising ofc.
She follows Mirrorcelebs on her IG, started just after she had that spat with Issy (sun)

Morning krusties, morning peeko enjoy Bicester todayπŸ‘ Well the book of the year ( apparently) the bench by MM has been slated by critics, so one can only hope that when skankys book is released it will suffer the same fate. As the documentary was supposed to be about H shouldn’t he get some of the money she’s making off the back of him.πŸ€”

Getting her manager to write everything these days πŸ™„
This book is a joke right? Behind closed doors where she totally ignores him and Carl bullies him!!! She didn’t bring him up her mum and every man she was with did most of it!!! Pile of crap!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.