Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm sure we will get an update later, no excuse for you to not attend your own court hearing next Katie, is there!
I'm a tad confused.

The guy in the dock didn't make the video but shared it. Skanky shared it as well as did Wanky, The Sun etc. So shouldn't they also have been in the dock with him?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm a tad confused.

The guy in the dock didn't make the video but shared it. Skanky shared it as well as did Wanky, The Sun etc. So shouldn't they also have been in the dock with him?
Exactly Blue!

Reactions: 11

She just can’t leave it.... 😡
Wonder if she'll include the following:

1. Harveys Trust Fund set up by DY.
2. Ditto Peter A.
3. DY paying Amy £30k a year to look after Harvey as his main carer.
4. When Harvey got serious burns to his legs in her care.
5. Again ended up in hospital with serious cuts to his face, again in her care when a mirror fell on him. Scars still visible to this day.

Naw, guess not!

Reactions: 20
Morning all,

I shall be showcasing my 3.5 stone weight loss today when I go to the vets (after only a few days). I’ll be glammed up in plunging jumpsuit and new set of hair extensions as I totter in on my 6 inch heels, I can’t wait!

Seriously the woman has no shame and I would blame the mother for a start I bet she always said how beautiful she was and was never wrong?

Have a good day

By the way Nurse Helga is not pleased with Peeko his tag has been removed, hard to keep an eye on. Also she has been inundated with request for tick removal. She is a nurse not a vet!

Major Waffling Post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Door was left open I remember Boyson Videoing checking in on him on IG at the time, and the shop owner had a picture with him sat in the car but otherwise he was sat in the car with his iPad waiting for her to finish.after the viDeo came out of Harvey half naked, the shop quickly deleted all its pr pictures of price in their shop for the launch on IG etc

Funny how he never smashed a window in Kris's car or punched holes or damaged his house...and Kris did look after him

The champion and advocate of the online bullying campaign who is the biggest online bully around and encourages to get her crazies to troll and abuse people she calls out...i m bit glad that guy was cleared to be honest
So Katie, 👋 what was the outcome of the other video, where you had Harvey with you and left him alone in the street eh? That video had been around for a year, yet you only choose to get all disgusted it as the other video made an appearance online? Coincidence? Don’t think so, as everything you do and say is completely calculated. Then again, you were on a 3 week baby-making/court-avoidance holiday in the Maldives when it came out, so you were obviously not concerned about Harvey in the slightest. Did you get Kirsty to write that statement btw!? 🙄
NO WAY did skanky write that! There were too many Big Words and it was punctuated properly by somebody who spent more than two years at school! Yes I'm glad the bloke was cleared too.

Seeing as the Court had skanky there they could have served all those papers on her they'd been unable to do before because "they couldn't find her" previously;

Reactions: 14
I reckon price is having a full face reconstruction, so she is unrecognisable and that way, she thinks she’ll get away with it. I wonder who’s face she’ll use as a template 🤪🤷‍♀️
Could be like ‘ the guy
I thought the first story I posted showed her nice side 😂

She just can’t leave it.... 😡
😡😡😡

• Angry
CW has no back up but he doesn't know it.

He's buggered.... lol

He was actually safe and alright as a mate before he sold out.

His pa has no money.

His mother is destroyed with the shame.
Personally I'd die of the shame if my son took up with that ropey old sleazebag regardless of whether he's doing it to become A Celeb, is under some sort of a Contract with it or it really is "Luuuurrrrrvvvv". (And I sincerely doubt that)

Sorry but I'd have my boy Sectioned because he clearly is not in proper command of his faculties if he he's deranged enough to believe any of her tit and that all the problems she's got are of everyone else's makings instead of Her Own. Why would any man want to get entangled with skanky with all her dirty washing on constant display, I mean WHO else apart from skanky would actually film their colonic irrigation procedure and then put it online to attract clicks to earn money from? No wonder cole's poor bloody mother is mortified!! No Mother wants to see her precious son with that thing - not even cole's mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has a history for turning up in court for anyone that has called her out.
There was a woman who looked after her horses or something like that and said KP was only around the animals for photo shoots.
It was back in the Peter Andre times.
She turned up at Brighton magistrates as the woman got done for benefits fraud.
Can’t remember many of the details.
So looking forward to when it’s her turn.
Sad sack I am, I do remember this story well.

The women was a single mum, effectively working as a 'slave' for KP for expenses. When she had had enough and resigned KP reported her to the police for theft and benefit fraud and threatened to 'destroy her'. See a familiar pattern emerging here?

Poor women was at her wits end but turned out, guess what, prosecution had no evidence other than Skankys word.

Found not guilty on both charges. Then spilt the beans on Skanky!🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Cake it’s all smoke and mirrors isn’t it, and Honestly I was going out with a girl in my younger days my Mum didn’t like , remember her bursting into tears every now and again , Me being loved up didn’t what to say , of cause Mum was right , But his poor mum , and what about when she meets her friends the bleeping shame , his mum is the one I feel sorry for in all this come to think of it
Having to acknowledge that your son is a total dipstick because he's got entangled with skanky..........................................that must be the end if the line for any Mother to cope with. Not that skanky knows ANYTHING about Being A Mother

Sad sack I am, I do remember this story well.

The women was a single mum, effectively working as a 'slave' for KP for expenses. When she had had enough and resigned KP reported her to the police for theft and benefit fraud and threatened to 'destroy her'. See a familiar pattern emerging here?

Poor women was at her wits end but turned out, guess what, prosecution had no evidence other than Skankys word.

Found not guilty on both charges. Then spilt the beans on Skanky!🤣
I wish more people (ie all those lucky escapee ex-husbands) would grow some cojones then come right out and dish the dirt on It once and for all, then she'll get what she truly deserves :)

Could be like ‘ the guy

😡😡😡
Much as I disagree with DY's neglect of his son I can quite understand why he's done it in one respect - to keep that thing at arm's length!
Like I said elsewhere, its high time these MEN grew some cojones to serve back some bile at skanky instead of just sitting there pathetically taking all the crap from It :(

I watched stephs sick bag for the first time what a load of rubbish
I also noted kp was waxing lyrical about the Nta
Awards in September
Looks like she’s looking forward to been been on the red carpet even waffling on about new suits
The thing is the finalists don’t get revealed till august
Anybody can be nominated it’s reaching the final listing that counts
And much as you would love to see Harvey in the final it would be totally overshadowed by his attention seeking parent
Nobody wants to see skanky at ANY EVENT let alone a red-carpet Do! :(

You know what I don’t understand? Chinese writing , No its the comments you see like, I’d love to be as Bankrupt as her , she’s getting away with it , Ok a Normal person would feel shame a sensible person would keep under the radar , They must be the most hated pair in the country, people are having hard times and they’re flaunting imaginary wealth
In front of people , But let’s look at the facts ,
Firstly she hasn’t been discharged so she’s getting away with nothing , Secondly if your creditors think you are dodgy they can ask for a Public examination,as can the OR , Which I hope to god this next one is . This means you answer UNDER OATH, and you can be questioned by everybody including your creditors . If you do not attend the OR can ask for an arrest warrant.
The other comment I laugh at is she must have something on someone , If you made a list of anybody you would rather kill yourself than upset ,
There are 3 people top of my list , The taxman , vat man and the official receiver , If anyone watched Star Trek , imagine The Borg with less feelings ,
These people deal with people a lot cleverer than Skanky , duck with them the penalties are high ,
Forensic accountants , it’s black and white , couldn’t give a duck if you turn up in a straight jacket , they want their money ,
Do you know that Bankrupts don’t pay Tax ?
Any Tax they would’ve paid pays the admin , So fiddle the OR your robbing him of his wages ,
and if she’s doing anything dodgy any people helping her ? Jail time , They already think she’s crooked( stolen jewellery)?These people are not the mail sun loose women fawning over her, these people are dyed in the wool bastards, sooner her than me
Do you mean they won't be impressed by "Don't you know who I am?" :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

Reactions: 5
Latest I’ve heard is he’s bought an embroidery machine so you can have your initials added to any item of clothing or apparel, for identification sake, of course.
Fatal flaw in this plan Harry.

I have it on good authority he sent some designs to JYY London (well he actually sent them to XYZ London but somehow the samples found their way there anyway).

100% rejection due to the fact he's completely illiterate and can't spell.

Back to the drawing board Clearblue Cole!

Attachments

• Haha
Lady Muck has heavily suggested that she's off to Turkey soonish for yet more doomed to fail treatments to make her look slim & beautiful 😴😂
Thats a task too far for any surgeon, even the demon slicers out at Sid's Istanbul branch!

The only way to improve that mess is a bag over it's head like the Elephant Man

Wonder if she'll include the following:

1. Harveys Trust Fund set up by DY.
2. Ditto Peter A.
3. DY paying Amy £30k a year to look after Harvey as his main carer.
4. When Harvey got serious burns to his legs in her care.
5. Again ended up in hospital with serious cuts to his face, again in her care when a mirror fell on him. Scars still visible to this day.

Naw, guess not!
Doesn't it blame the mirror incident onto Peter? Come on, NOTHING is ever her fault is it?? ;)

• Haha
Peeko, IT doesn't have a Nice Side :)
Well Rita , I’ve tried to find something , just one thing she has done nice for someone else, you know something that involves a bit, even a teeny weeny bit of self sacrifice, Still looking I’ll get back to you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.